Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Don't You guys miss the old KO?

This is a discussion on Don't You guys miss the old KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My biggest KO memory was seeing Ghost_face Solo Dragon Tooth when he was in LifeStoned. I was like WTF thats ...
Page: 2

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

My biggest KO memory was seeing Ghost_face Solo Dragon Tooth when he was in LifeStoned. I was like WTF thats inpossible to do, I want to be just like that.

I remeber the 2 MNI clans My Name Is and Hi My Name is

Symbolic had the Superman logo on there capes and BGA would provoke breth for our awful AOE parties.

I miss the old breth boss run, so easy to find DT.

Hydr0 in full 6/10 shell and his IB +6 which was soooooo leet.

But the funnest things were the moaning bitching flaming about Rouge combo and the shit people were getting for Warrior combo, 411 being called a cheater because he pwnd someone with like 10000000000000000 hits in one second. I even remember rankign doing a post when he had pulle dpackets from the server and showed how fast the top sins in diez could hit people for.

KO was fun because I was Nieave.

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I remember when people looked down at babashoppers and was shocked to see someone pop up in full shell out of no where. *I remember when an IB 8+ or a shard 8+ was questioned. *Now big name clans get full shell 8+/ dual shard 8+ ROL 1+, IB 8+, anything you want from dirty sources and people still support them.
    +1 amen

ya that crap of ur will be out in 100 years when our children are lvling on Death Knight 30 hours a day

Yustryx

I remember KO when our biggest problem was KS. :wub:

ViSeH

My children wont play ko <_<

Banned

Originally posted by Yustryx
    I remember KO when our biggest problem was KS. *:wub:
    amen to that.

Malavon

i miss the old days.. was so cool to get viper+6 , and then elixir+6 , i was showing on merchant and evryone were like "omfg" , old days

I miss old towers ..

ID4N

Originally posted by Felix
    My biggest KO memory was seeing Ghost_face Solo Dragon Tooth when he was in LifeStoned. I was like WTF thats inpossible to do, I want to be just like that.

I remeber the 2 MNI clans My Name Is and Hi My Name is

Symbolic had the Superman logo on there capes and BGA would provoke breth for our awful AOE parties.

I miss the old breth boss run, *so easy to find DT. *

Hydr0 in full 6/10 shell and his IB +6 which was soooooo leet.

But the funnest things were the moaning bitching flaming about Rouge combo and the shit people were getting for Warrior combo, 411 being called a cheater because he pwnd someone with like 10000000000000000 hits in one second. I even remember rankign doing a post when he had pulle dpackets from the server and showed how fast the top sins in diez could hit people for.

KO was fun because I was Nieave.
    its GhostFace :P

but yeah old times were so fun, i remember my self with shell pauldron & pads +6/10 str and chitins +6 and raptor +6..
    and when i was lvl 50 scouting all breth for the crappy key quest :P
    i remember once i ran to attila and she was there, i scrolled up and started to attack, couldnt kill her (i was lvl 60 with glave +6 :P ) so i called a friend of mine and we killed her together and she droped us a WP which i sold to destroy in 350mil :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i miss acid sitting at aoe harpies with all the mages waiting for a spot(myself included) showing off his bow :P

I MISS THE ANVIL FFS

most of the things im noticing people miss about it is the actual time period not the actual version...so go edena start as lvl 1 and enjoy the noob times again :wub:

R34P3R_Magikz

miss voking golom spot in eslant an having a laugh w/ friends an not many people whining about the game it's just got so stupid lately it's not even funny.

ZeIda

When will ice age come to usko?

Originally posted by ZeIda
    When will ice age come to usko?
    never

Nosferatu_Incognito

Most of all, I'd have to say it's all the old spots I miss the most. The new piana does seem bigger and has a lot more stuff to kill now in KE then it did in KO. Back in KO I spent most of my time in Eslant and I hated it cause there were only a few things there I could manage to kill that weren't completely taken over by people.

lol, I remember the first time I saw a turk (not saying anything bad about the people in general just those kids with no respect) in eslant I was like "shit, there goes the neighborhood.

I'm glad there are more things to kill in the 0-70 zones but I do miss AOE scorpions in eslant gate.

About the problems with KE there isn't much we can do about it. Anyone that has third party programs are going to use them just like back in KO. I remember feeling dirty when I found out a friend of mine had an auto loot porgram back in KO (untill I noticed I had like 20 abyss gems then I was like OMG HaX0r uber n00b FTW!!!!!111!!one).

Even KO had game problems. For the longest time I remember not being able to do the recon quest cause it was all messed up.

sigh, well I guess... I could go on all day about the game. /memories.

Aragan

Restart servers plz! xD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast