Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Don't You guys miss the old KO?

This is a discussion on Don't You guys miss the old KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I miss just knowing nothing about this game and only being on maybe 2 hours a day fooling around..... and ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

I miss just knowing nothing about this game and only being on maybe 2 hours a day fooling around..... and then look at what 8ball did to me.... :wub:

ID4N

Oh hello Jessica, long time no see, where have u gone?

Schaf

Originally posted by Tronk_gutha82_WonKaVatoR

YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!.......LOL *

just ignore the part where my hand iz on his BUTT
    OMG u touched other ppl's but besides mine

Alars

i miss it so much...when people where gentle, help each others, no scam, no kom, unique where at 200 - 500m and that was soooooo expensive (^^), pk at lvl 40 - 50, boss event where so fun ect ect ect....

even the map was better ^^

JulioBR

Banned Senior Member

When you would see Talos or TK in eslant and be like "Fuck that, someone will kill him in about 2 days" :wub:

Tronk_gutha82_WonKaVatoR

sorry schaf..............maybe u shouldnt be soo damn stingy wit the azz..........stop pullin the classiq..."sorry not tonight i have a headache" crap........AIGHT

NightOwl

lol, I remember seeing Talos and TK and they were there for one server restart to another. No one could kill them ^_^ Ah, those were the days.

Originally posted by NightOwl
    lol, I remember seeing Talos and TK and they were there for one server restart to another. No one could kill them ^_^ Ah, those were the days.
    yeah those were never killed :lol: Took hours before someone got em

KO was the first MMORPG for me.

1. teleporting to kalluga gate and trying to get in a smildon party there & failing miserably
    2. trying with all my might to get mickey or devile xp'd to the towers, but they never did,
    3. listening to pvtsnowball ask the clan for pot money becuase he was using to many souls on party heals,
    4. dan asking for chitin
    5. never being able to level to 60 without getting bored..
    6. taking dragon tooth down sliding with mages & melee
    7. the screamin orc on load up, which gets glitch'd on ur soundcard if the servers were down.
    8. knowing absolutly fuck all about this game..
    9. listenin to staraga about MYKO and the secret monsters in eslant that give 100k xp and die in 1hit.
    10. Staying up till 4 o clock in the morning for Lunar war and losing 320 np, then waking up late for my saturday job and get the sack
    11. screamin like a girl on ventrilo, when seeing Pyro and Fyro standing on the hillside about to run into Hb for town nova.

etc etc.

As for me, I could go on and on. You all have many KO memories, which makes this game what it is.

hello jess ^_^

nhonami

Originally posted by Boozah

11. screamin like a girl on ventrilo, when seeing Pyro and Fyro standing on the hillside about to run into Hb for town nova.

hello jess *^_^
    rofl I think it was fun when we took out vengence on ksing parties at harpies. bahaha they never new what hit them... and by the time they did, it was far far too late. Vengence is sweet.

hey Boozah!

userbin

Originally posted by Felix

Symbolic had the Superman logo on there capes
    FTW!!!

But the funnest things were the moaning bitching flaming about Rouge combo and the shit people were getting for Warrior combo, 411 being called a cheater because he pwnd someone with like 10000000000000000 hits in one second. I even remember rankign doing a post when he had pulle dpackets from the server and showed how fast the top sins in diez could hit people for.

<-- won.... 4 hits in the same second, keyboard smash ftw!

true most peoples miss KO i missed to old exp partys in estlant old players old clans like templars, hi my name is, blood or my oldest clan New_Order but at the most i missed old friends

wagy = gay

antiriad

i miss all the excitement of the wars.. they used to be feirce affairs with both sides ebbing and flowing meeting in the middle to battle out who got to what warder and when.. then it was a battle to get the doors down before the prison opened.. so so much fun.. now its just run to warder 1.. watch ppl glitch through door .. warder 2.. repeat..
    wait 2 minutes.. war over.

GAY.

also i miss being gandalf_the_gay

i remember

Death_Knights
    Breth aoe partys
    kukrys were LEET !!!111!!!
    taking like 4 months to get to 40 cos i kept dieing
    getting scammed by janisaphire
    getting a cleaver +4 at lvl 48, i was sooo leet!
    burning it to +5 <_<

i could go on for hours

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast