Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Don't You guys miss the old KO?

This is a discussion on Don't You guys miss the old KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz miss voking golom spot in eslant an having a laugh w/ friends an not many people ...
Page: 5

nfw

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    miss voking golom spot in eslant an having a laugh w/ friends an not many people whining about the game it's just got so stupid lately it's not even funny.
    FUCKING AMEN TO THAT old magz orignaly toght me how to provo i had it and it was a usless skill inless i was luring on people :rollseyes:
    and i miss the old roar from the ugly green bitch when you started :P and dori and kingtank were always a laugh
    duno if anyone remembers an anoying little pain in the side named kc_healer : and louis was always busing my balls only persone i knew with full +8 and i watched him make them basterd :P

dah

the new maps are shit. Bring back old breth

tom

OMG yeah ko was fun but dont u remember every time u press on a server its dc u its so freaking anoyying and i dont want ice age omg the game is getting more and more stupid who the fucks want a stupid horse

LiberAchi

Originally posted by tom
    OMG *yeah ko was fun but dont u remember every time u press on a server its dc u its so freaking anoyying and i dont want ice age omg the game is getting more and more stupid who the fucks want a stupid horse
    The interface of Ice Age kinda owns, but the old KO owned every other update in this game

I dont miss one particular thing about KO, i simply miss KO itself.

Originally posted by antiriad

also i miss being gandalf_the_gay
    Whoa, i remember that mage! Trashcan_swimteam and bunny_busters ftw.
    I remember I used to look up to those clans. They were like my heroes in dlw :P

I will never forget the time when i tought that duping is a myth... :/

GIVE US BACK OLD KO

legendaryever

i missed it too...espcecially the harpies pull...decent exp...KO again PLZ :wub:

Default Re: Don't You guys miss the old KO?

Originally posted by Countess
    I don't know why... But i have the feeling that KO is better than KE... Things where simpler..... I also miss the old territories ( piana, breth, asga... etc) and even more that KE has more bugs than KO used to have... Dunno I miss the old players in CZ that really was worth pking for ... Anyway there was a respect in good pkers but now its all gonne cause everybody now has items and lvl (not to mention how many ppl gain them ) and its boring..... dunno I miss old KO

its true countess

i cant really express how much better things used to be. in so many ways. i guess at some point it was bound to fall apart, like all good tend to do over time. but what seems to surpass this is getting to know people- the best thing ko ever did for me.

tho its true that ko doesnt mean ull like everyone..for instance, i still hate userbin (my own, i guess personal, reasons)...but its true [[[ love > hate ]]]] :wacko: :wub:

Milkshaker

ARES Veterans will appreciate this little Jewel

didinino

i miss pattos! i miss the non-stop english speakers!!! i miss OFG .... (which was a turk, that spoke english. now he is in diez and i never got to see him...)

i miss kalluga and old asga and more and more...

Banned Senior Member

I miss immortoalouls HaMeR i miss u

The old KO was more memorable because that's when the most fun stuff happened in the server, but it was about as entertaining as a cardboard box. The new maps actually have texture and creativity. Np boost is awesome encourages party play vs exact split per # of ppl / party even tho its easier. It was practically ALL aoe harpies asides from the odd apos and shit. I was mage so I got the good parties, still it was bland.

SaltyTaco

Old KO was a lot of fun, but it didn't have enough spots to lvl up for all the lvl 50+ people. I remember on Adonis it was very very hard to get to lvl 60 because everyone level'd from DTS but there was only 1 spawn with 2 parties fighting over it all day long.

Old colony zone was way more fun than the new colony. You had to run around colony to find bosses instead of just sitting at the bowl all day. Almost nobody knew how to combo, and the ones that did were godly like CcheW. It was hillarious because everyone was like, omg he is spamming sword dance hax.

It was great because everyone could speak english.

Its kinda depressing to even think about how things used to be. Now the nice items you make when you get lucky don't even mean anythign because some other jackass can get the same thing for $100-200 usd. Guess you can't really blame them though because the drop rates in this game are so low that it takes weeks of farming to get anything.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345