Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mus duped?

This is a discussion on Mus duped? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I see them being sold every day by the thousands for sometimes 50-60k per scroll which is below the price ...
Page: 1

lez

I see them being sold every day by the thousands for sometimes 50-60k per scroll which is below the price of a mus from Charon with 0% taxes. Could they be the reason why prices r going up slowly? At least on ares they are. Also saw them being sold on c-west so prolly on every other server too.
    Any1 know where they all coming from?

farmer/koxp ?

SpiriT_HunteR

Could be dupe, could be koxping as lots of mobs drop them

ooo

why would they dupe mus? c'mon now where is your common sense.
    p.s this kinda thread should stop or its gonna cause panics in the english comunity!!

NeronDomitius

every type of skeleton mob is dropping mus really good, and with auto loot pet, it's not hard to get 20+ per hour maybe even more...

lez

well 9999 mus sold at 60k each = 600mil
    dupe few packs a day... and u can see why it would pay off ^^
    anyways, im not saying it is dupe. Just wondering how u can get so many mus. I see them being sold all the time in 2k+ packs and extra cheap.
    Can 1 koxper really farm 2k+ each day?

well 9999 mus sold at 60k each = 600mil
    dupe few packs a day... and u can see why it would pay off ^^
    anyways, im not saying it is dupe. Just wondering how u can get so many mus. I see them being sold all the time in 2k+ packs and extra cheap.
    Can 1 koxper really farm 2k+ each day?[/b]
    u cant hold more then 200 on stack so no!
    also for gods sake man if someone could dupe 9999 of some shit why waste time with mus when u could dupe bus and make more money use some logic plx

I see them being sold every day by the thousands for sometimes 50-60k per scroll which is below the price of a mus from Charon with 0% taxes. Could they be the reason why prices r going up slowly? At least on ares they are. Also saw them being sold on c-west so prolly on every other server too.
    Any1 know where they all coming from?[/b]
    Every 10 silans if not more often drops a MUS.

Banned

for me dt soldier drop 1 every 2 killed

If you go in Morodon you will massive groups of farmers some on 12-15 hrs at a time...

enigma69

if it was dupe they would dupe BUS and npc them, notwaste time merching.

its koxp, or some no life person farming mus.

lez

been a while since i was kiling those low lvl mobs so didnt know about the mus dropping so much. Just thought it was wierd, market really flooding wih them... i guess it is cause of koxp then. Anyways only BUS/BES r limited to 200 if u found out how to dupe why not MUS? And dupers r ppl also.. cant dupe all day, so why not merch in ur rest time? - was thinking something like that was happening.
    Though stil prices r slowly going up...and it fking sucks. Dont wanna shout to buy shit+0.

been a while since i was kiling those low lvl mobs so didnt know about the mus dropping so much. Just thought it was wierd, market really flooding wih them... i guess it is cause of koxp then. Anyways only BUS/BES r limited to 200 if u found out how to dupe why not MUS? And dupers r ppl also.. cant dupe all day, so why not merch in ur rest time? - was thinking something like that was happening.
    Though stil prices r slowly going up...and it fking sucks. Dont wanna shout to buy shit+0.[/b]

Why merch if they can npc? Faulty logic, sry. They are farmed/macrod and they do drop a lot if you have 8 char on for 15 hrs straight. Go look in morodon and use some logic...

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

all research ive done
    their is a scroll dupe and that is it

and its has something to do with stopping the packets for a limited time

its like visaul bug
    if u drag something back and fourth like a few times fast it will dupe it but cant be npc or merch

they have found a way to get it on merch but not npc and thats that )

all research ive done
    their is a scroll dupe and that is it

and its has something to do with stopping the packets for a limited time

its like visaul bug
    if u drag something back and fourth like a few times fast it will dupe it but cant be npc or merch

they have found a way to get it on merch but not npc and thats that )[/b]
    That was patched ages ago , your talking about a BUS dupe method which has been fixed for quite a while now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast