Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Donate To ko4life

This is a discussion on Donate To ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Instead of donating lets pool up the cash and put a bounty on the head of these cunts that ripped ...
Page: 2

Mooshoo

Instead of donating lets pool up the cash and put a bounty on the head of these cunts that ripped off people for accounts and items via this website. Lets start with 1likemycolt aka Daniel who lives in Pasadena, California. I'll donate twice the bounty he ripped me off (which was about $1500) to see that little faggot hanging from a tree.

PriestOfShadows

Instead of donating lets pool up the cash and put a bounty on the head of these cunts that ripped off people for accounts and items via this website. Lets start with 1likemycolt aka Daniel who lives in Pasadena, California. I'll donate twice the bounty he ripped me off (which was about $1500) to see that little faggot hanging from a tree.[/b]
    hmmm....time for a consular? h34r:
    and anywayz, thats a nice deal! 3000$ and a lifetime in jail! WOOT!

i'll donate to ko4life when they allow char trades and private server discussion until then let k2 donate to them there doin more for k2 then for me + donating gets u into the gay sections where ppl spam there post count and discuss how they like being hidden from all the turks in general chat

Strike

Instead of donating lets pool up the cash and put a bounty on the head of these cunts that ripped off people for accounts and items via this website. Lets start with 1likemycolt aka Daniel who lives in Pasadena, California. I'll donate twice the bounty he ripped me off (which was about $1500) to see that little faggot hanging from a tree.[/b]
    damn that sucks but no offense man maybe you could start by kicking him and his priest from your clan h34r:

on topic: i'll be donating soon just as soon as i remember to put money into my paypal account :P

hahahah lmao >.< but you&#39;ll hafta pay a shitload more to get sum1 to bail you out of jail

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

lol i bet he thinks its worth it

lllSpartacuslll

good idea xD i was thinking to do that too

Do the mods get money for working or do they do it for free haha?

if you guys dont mind me asking^^

Banned

Do the mods get money for working or do they do it for free haha?

if you guys dont mind me asking^^[/b]
    Mods here dont get paid. It&#39;s a free forum, therefore there is no paying admins/mods when they hire you. Its a community service only, it&#39;s not a job.

they work like its their job haha

god that must be annoying

and people make so much money of this forum and barly even donate pshh

Donated a while ago, I would donate again, but I don&#39;t really come on the forums anymore...
    As people have said, people have money sitting in their PayPal account from trades they&#39;ve made, they can&#39;t just throw $5 or more KO4Life&#39;s way?
    Sad.

Donated a while ago, I would donate again, but I don&#39;t really come on the forums anymore...
    As people have said, people have money sitting in their PayPal account from trades they&#39;ve made, they can&#39;t just throw $5 or more KO4Life&#39;s way?
    Sad.[/b]
    hehehe we think alike i&#39;ve reserved 30$ in my pp to stay donator for the year

so thats how you got ur alice wonderland title, i always thought that you had won some sig contest or something

The ko4life money goes towards the purchasing of licences and webhosting

the moderators and admin don&#39;t actually get any of the money... or at least I didn&#39;t

DeathInTheNight

If I donate I wanna know what I&#39;m paying for?
    Forum was fine before ppl started donating so it cant be to keep it up and running.
    I&#39;m not saying donations are not needed, just wanna know where the cash goes.

Aint donating anything to this forum, too many power abusing ppl.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast