Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Donate To ko4life

This is a discussion on Donate To ko4life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The person currently playing 1LikeMyC0lt isn't the scammer, he bought the char from the scammer, didn't know that he was ...
Page: 4

The person currently playing 1LikeMyC0lt isn't the scammer, he bought the char from the scammer, didn't know that he was a scammer.[/b]

Sounds like he might be getting scammed soon then...

And I still don't know why Festo doesnt take a second to ANSWER MY PM...

Even tho you get banned you just have to * give felix blow jobs* haha <3[/b]
    If that method actually works and given the frequency with which ppl misbehave and are being banned/muted, Felix has to be the most blow-jobed person in the country

But I have my doubts, given that the population of the forum is predominantly male ....

Why the fuck would i donate?[/b]
    Because maybe you use this forum to sell items, browse for information, look at pk movies, asking questions and so on...
    if no one donate they cant keep the site up and running..
    so if you find ko4life useful I think you should donate <_<

Because maybe you use this forum to sell items, browse for information, look at pk movies, asking questions and so on...
    if no one donate they cant keep the site up and running..
    so if you find ko4life useful I think you should donate <_<[/b]
    Well put, I could never understand all these fucking cheap bastards who complain about prem like e1 at K2 should work for free, leeches.

But on the other side Festo should show some courtesy and answer his pms esp when a donator or any other member asks him for help, and pms again to see if he got the last message, and can see that the message was read...

sime217

Well put, I could never understand all these fucking cheap bastards who complain about prem like e1 at K2 should work for free, leeches.

But on the other side Festo should show some courtesy and answer his pms esp when a donator or any other member asks him for help, and pms again to see if he got the last message, and can see that the message was read...[/b]
    +1, i had a fairly urgent issue, and he still hasn&#39;t responded (it&#39;s been 4 months counting).. Luckily i fixed the problem, but still, it would take no more than one minute, max.

Lets not.

I just donated 50$ for the sheer fact that if not for Ko4life I wouldn&#39;t have made the about 2000$ I have from this game and I wouldn&#39;t currently have More Ram. An Xbox 360 my MX 518 or my Siberias Headphones nd then again that summer I bought cloths for school =D so Long Live Ko4life. or rather long live KO for then ko4life shall live.

I would donate, But like some other&#39;s said - I don&#39;t have any money in my Paypal account, and the only thing I have left to sell is Char&#39;s So once we can start selling char&#39;s again then I will be able to donate.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

muhaha i should be rewarded for Reminding All To Donate

oh well im gonna donate soon anyway :P

no paypal or cc
    but if i did i would donate
    great site

THen I guess we&#39;ll never see your donation again[/b]
    at least one of you admit to making rules that only benfeit yourselves and k2 been awhile since you guys have used your "relationship/contact with k2" to benfeit the community

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234