Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Done

This is a discussion on Done within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, I've had my share of KO, KE and RoFD. Had many good times, and met a few good ppl ...
Page: 1

4ikon

Default Done

Well, I've had my share of KO, KE and RoFD. Had many good times, and met a few good ppl ... just too bad most ppl weren't what they seemed.

I'd like to thank all those ppl who sticked with me when I was down, or who gave me those cheerful moments. I can't really put names on you ppl, but you all know who you are, you're one of a kind in this game, remember that.

For those who didn't know me, I was a bp on diez who did a fairly nice job at it (if I may say so myself). I'm retiring from this game at lvl 70, 6.13%, and with 300k np's, so my goal was finally reached.

So slm to all you baba's from Aikon @ irl. :P

Ciao & GL in-game

PS: pls don't flame in this topic, keep it nice.

bb baba log from time to time

puff

ahh ha i couldnt help it

good luck in real life timmy boy

HiddenRage

Cya 4ikon and GL in real life i still remember when u was in ur low 50s and i tried gettin u in all my parties to get you lvl 60 we was in Negative i believe it was...those were the good times in ko

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

cya 4ikon... im keeping the ms i bought from u forever .. or till i get drunk and burn it on the anvil :rollseyes:

Cocaine

Hey aik, i know you have good reason you have for quitting so i'm not gonna say all the OMGZORZ DUTN QUIT NIGGA shit. You have always been a good guy and have always helped me especially with getting my lvl's back after i got hacked. I hope we can stay in touch on MSN agalar. And after my senior year (this year) i'm coming to europe so i plan on finding you bish! :wub:

nigger tim

:wub:

Doc

Gl m8 had some fun fights

Flonne

helped me out a lot gl in we u do next

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Dro
    cya 4ikon... im keeping the ms i bought from u forever * .. or till i get drunk and burn it on the anvil *:rollseyes:
    I'm keeping that MS you sold me forever :wub: :wub: I still have it from it's old +5 days XD it's a +7 :wub:

Dro

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    cya 4ikon... im keeping the ms i bought from u forever * .. or till i get drunk and burn it on the anvil *:rollseyes:
    I'm keeping that MS you sold me forever :wub: :wub: I still have it from it's old +5 days XD it's a +7 :wub:[/b]
    ý ýs love ú oke manmussun? :wub:

4ikon

Cool to see there's no flaming going on yet (hope it stays like that). Btw dro, I know you love me, why else would you throw massive, torment and para on me? :P

<3 the sig

Dro

Originally posted by 4ikon
    Cool to see there's no flaming going on yet (hope it stays like that). Btw dro, I know you love me, why else would you throw massive, torment and para on me? :P

<3 the sig
    lies! right there!
    i dont got massive

4ikon

Rofl! Still I got all that shit on me when I was charging for you and that babashop wrr (can't remember his name for a sec) wasn't with you xD

Dro

Originally posted by 4ikon
    Rofl! Still I got all that shit on me when I was charging for you and that babashop wrr (can't remember his name for a sec) wasn't with you xD
    i para/maliced :P, then u hitted me for... 200? :rollseyes:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast