Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Done College! Looking to kickstart an old hobby.

This is a discussion on Done College! Looking to kickstart an old hobby. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My main issue with private servers is that it feels like they come and go so quickly, which is fine ...
Page: 2

My main issue with private servers is that it feels like they come and go so quickly, which is fine if you like trying out different things in different ways. I just happen to like focusing on the same character for years at a time. Has k2 or mgame or whoever the hell owns it now said anything about what the future of KO is like?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffer View Post
    Does anyone here know if anyone from Titanz still plays? I got a new computer since I last played and lost all my vent contacts.
    As far as I know they're not playing, Trevor got blocked for using TBL on usko, whoever left from their clan went and played with them in some private server.
    From what I heard they're not playing there anymore, I think they just quitted, I might be wrong.

My main issue with private servers is that it feels like they come and go so quickly, which is fine if you like trying out different things in different ways. I just happen to like focusing on the same character for years at a time. Has k2 or mgame or whoever the hell owns it now said anything about what the future of KO is like?
    +1 to that and about the future of KO, like I said, it looks promising at the moment.
    Can't say that all the problems we (the community) complained about are fixed yet but bugs are being fixed very quickly nowadays, issues and they started listening to what the community got to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    As far as I know they're not playing, Trevor got blocked for using TBL on usko, whoever left from their clan went and played with them in some private server.
    From what I heard they're not playing there anymore, I think they just quitted, I might be wrong.

+1 to that and about the future of KO, like I said, it looks promising at the moment.
    Can't say that all the problems we (the community) complained about are fixed yet but bugs are being fixed very quickly nowadays, issues and they started listening to what the community got to say.
    Well this sucks. That means I'll likely know no one left on the server. Whats ardream like on the What-is-now-cwest server?

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Well this sucks. That means I'll likely know no one left on the server. Whats ardream like on the What-is-now-cwest server?
    From what I heard, very active.

Ill have to give it a go, if I can ever tear myself away from league of legends.

Me and two friends have just started on Orion (Karus side), you're welcome to join us.

IGN: Kymryd / Warpath

Quote Originally Posted by DannyTheMan View Post
    Me and two friends have just started on Orion (Karus side), you're welcome to join us.

IGN: Kymryd / Warpath
    Hey! Yeah I saw your other post, Sounds like it could be a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOL

Daed game Kappa

What's good Tiffer, tried out Orion with Mitch a while ago, then he stopped playing then I just stopped playing too. I'm just trying out Apex at the moment.

Hey! Yeah I saw your other post, Sounds like it could be a plan.
    Sadly our Ardream didn't work out, as Ardream is completely dead on Orion. However, RLB is supposed to be active, so tomorrow it's level 59 to 69 and checking it out.

Other IGNs: Azerate, Spix, D04W

Quote Originally Posted by Luchini View Post
    What's good Tiffer, tried out Orion with Mitch a while ago, then he stopped playing then I just stopped playing too. I'm just trying out Apex at the moment.
    Out of interest, how is Apex?

Don't take my word for it since I dont spend much time playing KO anymore, I'm literally just trying out Apex, not getting serious since its beta, I'm not even lvl 80 yet. I like it and def looking forward to actually playing the official. I do have a 59 on orion, might check it out with you guys on orion.

Sup tiff! Im back too, well kinda. Working 7d/12h every week, I fucking hate salary jobs I got an 83 mage on Europa atm, and gonna get one on Gordion too, you know options and all :P I'll definitely be making dcz and rlb chars for both servers also so hit me up if you go either of those servers!

Nice Jimmy, u come back to game and don't, let me know? M4 (Chris) btw

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    Nice Jimmy, u come back to game and don't, let me know? M4 (Chris) btw
    cuz i have u on speed-dial?

KO ACTIVATE!?!

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    Sup tiff! Im back too, well kinda. Working 7d/12h every week, I fucking hate salary jobs I got an 83 mage on Europa atm, and gonna get one on Gordion too, you know options and all :P I'll definitely be making dcz and rlb chars for both servers also so hit me up if you go either of those servers!

whats your nick name btw?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast