semi serious acct problem

This is a discussion on semi serious acct problem within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well the acct i am currently playing i made almost the day beramus came out. I know the e-mail i ...
Page: 1

Well the acct i am currently playing i made almost the day beramus came out. I know the e-mail i used to make the acct but i cannot get the pass for the e-mail. For some reason the passwords i normally use aren't working. Now i went to change the accounts e-mail and everything but i can't until i get the key out of the e-mail they sent to the e-mail address that i can't get into. Will CS believe me? I am a gold premium user.. but the other problem is.. Most of my accounts are like this.. i made a lot a long time ago and don't remember the e-mails i used or the passwords used.. so any account i log into on the site will not be able to send a cs ticket until their info is verified as well

the_man_slayer

Well the acct i am currently playing i made almost the day beramus came out. I know the e-mail i used to make the acct but i cannot get the pass for the e-mail. For some reason the passwords i normally use aren't working. Now i went to change the accounts e-mail and everything but i can't until i get the key out of the e-mail they sent to the e-mail address that i can't get into. Will CS believe me? I am a gold premium user.. but the other problem is.. Most of my accounts are like this.. i made a lot a long time ago and don't remember the e-mails i used or the passwords used.. so any account i log into on the site will not be able to send a cs ticket until their info is verified as well[/b]
    cant u change the pass to the email?

since u main the account and its ur email, u should be able to do forgotten pass and give details like ur name/ where u live etc and change it?

yeah for some reason the info won't match up.. i spent about 3 hours trying different birthdates... even though i always usually use my own

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

dont you have a secure email for the email that is not working ?
    usually there is this options for gmail and yahoo emails........ they send the missing password to this "secure" email you chose when made the acc.
    and check your pc for keyloggers o.O

nah i am not afraid of anyone hacking me.. but i made the e-mail about 4 years ago.. and the back up e-mail is no longer in existance

I am kinda in the same Boat I used a Millitary email address, and now that i am out of the military I don't not have access to that account. So i can't not get my key either. I am also a gold prem user, I can't submit a support ticket threw that account can't seal or unseal items guess that account is out of luck.

Ayman4u

some1 here posted a topic about how to fix this , i think by making new account and spam CS to change ur email and they will ask u for payment info then u give it to them and at the end they will change your email , gl finding that post maybe its in tech support .

the_man_slayer

if u have always had the account, send in a CS ticket with all payment info's and say what u wana change ur email to

Make another account, explain this to CS, provide the information that you know is true that you used on the account and also show some payment proof and you'll be fine.

Banned

i tryed that to my old account..they banned me ..well the account i made