Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Done with ko I think

This is a discussion on Done with ko I think within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; With all these recent hackings and hard as hell to get support for it atm k2 says still working on ...
Page: 1

Default Done with ko I think

With all these recent hackings and hard as hell to get support for it atm k2 says still working on it but if this dosent happen and people get helped im not going to play anymore. Not sure if I would sell my account or let someone play it but letting someone play it could just mean you get hacked as well so dont know what ill do. Pm me if you want to offer or have any info on how these people are going to get helped.

Sanchez

I am in same trouble too.I am worrying about my char...I wasted a lot times,at least I spended my life <_< I have the same question tho.We need a clean game,no hacks,no macros,no dupes.We need to discuss this situation so we can make some new ideas h43r:

tolgahan

If i were you i wouldnt sell or let anybody play..
    or dont sell if you dont trust. Everybody wont learn that you sold...
    and i have been shocked since i start to play game.Because KOL stuff cant do anything ...or they dont want to do.I dont know.
    but i know that one day there wont be anybody on USKO servers..
    I wish you could see what i saw
    GMs are aditing chars..Add boss for friends.Hackers hack databases....and MORE..
    :angry:
    i dont play anymore.i play on test server just for fun.You should try :P

game brings no fun atm dosent matter if its new server or anything was here to play with friends and just have fun but now im worrying about people getting hacked and some of the people i pk with all the time are hacked now too. This is not just ares also happened with one of kivahs chars on xig and some people on beramus so whats next the punkbuster server?

BDragieta

The players getting hacked wont get help, K2 dont care, this game could actually fall apart now and they will have made, lets face it probably millions now... They only keep the game running for what, greed?

1 or 2 players leave/get hacked they dnt care, why should they?

Im as good an exaple as any to show they dont care.

I cant believe i actually came back to the game, and itll be very sad to see a player such as urself leave.

GL what ever you decide to do anyways

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

YOUR NOT FUCKING QUITING, I LOVE u

LEAVE ME I'LL KILL MYSELF

DONT DO THIS

Sanchez

If this gonna continue I ll quit too.Yes gms are editing chars and that makes me crazy.Also 1 more point its not about this but I would like to tell. No respect to 1vs1 pfffff. :angry:

BDragieta

i know, i try to 1v1 as much as possible but it is practically impossible, if i see 2 ppl fighting in a 1v1 i leave them to it an dwatch the fight, when im in a 1v1 people come attack the orc then call me a kser when i get the kill... I really dont care about NP really i just wanna play the game for fun

Solstice

im not hacked so its ok

tolgahan

i really want to know how many ppl went to courts ????
    Could this be a reason that they cant find time to fix bugs

tolgahan

Originally posted by Solstice
    im not hacked so its ok
    :huh:
    What kind of player soul is this ?? :angry:

wow and i thought u were gonna be the first person to reach 3 mill NP comon baba don't give up.... :P

flamthrow

Would be a loss to see you leave but regarding the current situation its understandable... They wont bother helping anyone and your as much at risk as any other player including myself. For the ones that actualy farmed and invested alot of time inot this it would really hurt. Im here almost since ares started and thats a shitload of time spend for the 5 mins K2 wont give up to help a hacked acc! Thats the way it is and we cant do much bout it.. Good luck to all

greez flame

lvlmeplz

Let's play CS. ;p

Banned

Im one of the hacked victims

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast