Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Done with ko I think

This is a discussion on Done with ko I think within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; SO JXXL IS A BIG HACKER AND HACKS ACCOUNTS AND USES CHANGE NAME THEN DELEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Page: 5

SO JXXL IS A BIG HACKER AND HACKS ACCOUNTS AND USES CHANGE NAME THEN DELEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luc1fer

Chris , Mate Dont leave as I have always looked up to you When I was A Morad , and made account and lvled it to 65 so that I can join ya in some pk parties. WHich I did few weeks ago (Thank you for that). But Leaving the game wont solve the current problems of hacking etc.

Although We can all only say that you should not leave but the decision is in your hand I hope you make the rite one. I think the whole community appriciats you and you should not throw that away .

REconsider , and come pk with me

PS in game Name is VenomRogue

JxxL

SSSHHHHTTT!!!!!!! you told me it would stay a secret!! GO AWAY!! quit! i hack you when your gone!

lol

Sustain

LoL I think ur not the right NYchris ur just wannabe... -_-

JxxL

Originally posted by NYchris
    jxxl you die to everything i could just imagine when u first started the game had no armors how the fuck did you level up??? edited acc ftw!

if i look at the tekst its the real nychris :P

too lazy tod o here too so check ranking to see my other post with old screenshots from back in the day for all my old friends

Digger

hmm that stinks bro but i am also weary about losing my stuff. just got some really nice stuff and dont want to loose it. the game has kinda gone down hill since KO. ne way i hope u stay and maybe we can pk together sometime.

Sapphire

Uninstall KO, delete all these forums from your memory. Go play basketball, kiss to your mom. Then go up to Canada to visit lisa. Take her to Australia and go scuba diving at the Great Barrier Reef. Forget everyone's name who you will never meet in real life.

I don't believe you can do it, but I hope that you can.

-- hopes to be forgotten until you meet me in California or Hong Kong. Cya Chris.

wtf take her to australia???? are you crazy more like kfc and get a 6 piece chicken meal niggggggggggggggggggggggga

CALAdmin

Any decision yet?
    Coming human? Quitting? Gaysex Orgies?

FaTaLiTy

well i only pked with u once ro twice on xigenon when u were on davelombardo u were cool, bit crazy but good, so dont go stay and come pk on dave..

never human ill come back maybe if they get rid of arrow shower hack and come out with ice age or something new.

anonym1ty

Chris, leah forget to add, and feed lisa to the sharks.

xD

ZUAHAHAHAHAHA

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast