Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I contacted the BBB concerning K2, here is my response

This is a discussion on I contacted the BBB concerning K2, here is my response within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 10/12/2006 Patrick Donnelly xxxxxxxxx xxxxx, *xxxxxxxx Re: Complaint #98135873 - K2 Network Although we have tried to obtain a response ...
Page: 1

Default I contacted the BBB concerning K2, here is my response

10/12/2006

Patrick Donnelly
    xxxxxxxxx
    xxxxx, *xxxxxxxx

Re: Complaint #98135873 - K2 Network

Although we have tried to obtain a response to your complaint form the company in the hope of reaching a mutually acceptable resolution, they have ignored our requests. *We are, therefore, closing this complaint.

Your unanswered complaint will become part of the information we report to the public on this company for the next three (3) years. *Also, should any government agency request our files on this company, your complaint will be included.

If you have worked out a settlement directly with this company, would you please send us a note by email to [email protected] or fax at (909) 825-6246 or by mail. *Please tell us about the resolution and any other comments you may have. *Your help in doing this is extremely important to ensure that our reports to the public on this company is accurate.

Thank you for contacting us about this complaint.

The Better Business Bureau

Turns out they don't just ignore us... they ignore the government

CrnaC

I've got same answer (I was create same topic)

That means that nothing changed. They don't answer them at all. We all with got same answer's. It seems that U and me r just first in long line of same answers...

::XFactor::

:lol: I herd K2 was taken to Court for Banning people the contacted them in RL.

tolgahan

Napolyon is K2 boss's father so
    MONEY MONEY MONEY

paddy u should watch out, dont K2 ban accounts of people who complain about them ?

dunno, i don't play their game, anyway i was being vocal with concerns to lost scrolls due to bugs in which K2 effectivly steal your money, thus commiting a crime... their ignorance concerning the matter only fuels the fire as now they are well aware of the bug but refuse to achknowledge or correct their mistakes

guess what
    i got same response ages ago <_<
    things aren't looking good for k2, shame someone can't buy them out

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Same response to for me

susGe

yeah i got the same thing in the mail from the BBB.

Vishnu

Originally posted by 0000000
    paddy u should watch out, dont K2 ban accounts of people who complain about them ?
    It's ok, if you suck enough admin cock you'll get your acc unblocked, heard you have personal experience on this

Default Re: I contacted the BBB concerning K2, here is my response

Originally posted by PADDY
    10/12/2006

Patrick Donnelly
    xxxxxxxxx
    xxxxx, *xxxxxxxx

Re: Complaint #98135873 - K2 Network

Although we have tried to obtain a response to your complaint form the company in the hope of reaching a mutually acceptable resolution, they have ignored our requests. *We are, therefore, closing this complaint.

Your unanswered complaint will become part of the information we report to the public on this company for the next three (3) years. *Also, should any government agency request our files on this company, your complaint will be included.

If you have worked out a settlement directly with this company, would you please send us a note by email to [email protected] or fax at (909) 825-6246 or by mail. *Please tell us about the resolution and any other comments you may have. *Your help in doing this is extremely important to ensure that our reports to the public on this company is accurate.

Thank you for contacting us about this complaint.

The Better Business Bureau

..... as long as they have Turks, they dont need Goverment, or us, or anything ....

Turkie rules .....

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Default Re: I contacted the BBB concerning K2, here is my response

BBB isn't part of the government... it's just a local company

La_cosa

same response

funny illuminati talking about sucking admin cock *sean lee*

dunno, i don't play their game, anyway i was being vocal with concerns to lost scrolls due to bugs in which K2 effectivly steal your money, thus commiting a crime... their ignorance concerning the matter only fuels the fire as now they are well aware of the bug but refuse to achknowledge or correct their mistakes
    they've awarded me and freinds knight cash due to this bug so they definately acknowledge it there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast