Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

DONT BUY ANYTHING

This is a discussion on DONT BUY ANYTHING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dupe time now . Dont buy anything. If you dont believe me go and look at merchants in ares...
Page: 1

tolgahan

Default DONT BUY ANYTHING

Dupe time now .
    Dont buy anything.
    If you dont believe me go and look at merchants in ares

sexa

wtf

Yun_Yuuzhan

Was only a matter of time. What's up, I'm at work so I cant log in.

tolgahan

i know how to do it but i wont report it to Cs .
    i got hacked .Cs didnt help me.
    I just want you to know that dupe started again.Dont buy anything.
    thats all i can help you
    and i am not duping items.I even didnt try it.Dont flame me :@

TunaFishyMe

cool...so for some reason, turks always find out how to dupe first. Must be the emphasis on their population that this always happens :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

Inspectah Deck

how smart of you, so because the automated system skipped on u, all of us will get fucked up. thanks alot for the warning youre a true friend
    you might aswell just post the method in here. warning us wont help shit, fixing the problem will.

sexa

a lot of things became myth like this way. there maybe a new dupe method but i just checked d1 moradon market and saw nothing wrong, prices are still going down. most interesting thing is now warrior fp 25 dd helmet in merchants

edit : if u saw something which is prooly dupe send ss here pls, so we can believe

tolgahan

edit : if u saw something which is prooly dupe send ss here pls, so we can believe
    i saw +8 mirages ,2 defenderofthelords (on the same merchant reduced and same durability) +8 glaves , shells , +7 shards for 500M

how smart of you, so because the automated system skipped on u, all of us will get fucked up. thanks alot for the warning youre a true friend *
    you might aswell just post the method in here. warning us wont help shit, fixing the problem will.
    did i say u dupe time now?
    yes
    did i say u dont buy?
    yes
    I helped u .But i wont help K2 or Cs or .......
    Is it so hard not to buy anything until dupe wipe and fix ?

TunaFishyMe

so by letting the game we play get destroyed you are helping us? we have a genius here

sexa

Originally posted by tolgahan

i saw +8 mirages ,2 *defenderofthelords (on the same merchant reduced and same durability) +8 glaves , shells , +7 shards for 500M
    ss pls

tolgahan

i loged out i cant login ares 1 now.
    but its not hard to look if u r premium

so by letting the game we play get destroyed you are helping us? we have a genius here
    Dont buy anything.
    If u cant resist and buy cheap items thats ur problem.

sexa

i can confirm ares market has been bombed with duped blue chests and +8 FT items gimme a few mins to upload like 15 ss

Inspectah Deck

Originally posted by tolgahan

did i say u dupe time now?
    yes
    did i say u dont buy?
    yes *
    I helped u .But i wont help K2 or Cs or .......
    Is it so hard not to buy anything until dupe wipe and fix ?
    not only a true friend, but a geniou too! read the last sentence you wrote again. if they dont know its there and if they dont know how it works HOW WILL THEY FIX IT.
    you just basicly told me "never buy anything from merchants"

Coronius

im on ares1 atm ... i cant see any FT+8 or chest :/

Thesource

Originally posted by sexa
    i can confirm ares market has been bombed with duped blue chests and +8 FT items gimme a few mins to upload like 15 ss
    Stacked item dupe. Nothing new, I saw 1m BUS's last week at Olimpia. (luckily no blue chest in Olimpia ATM)

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast