Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

DONT BUY ANYTHING

This is a discussion on DONT BUY ANYTHING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Then we have a contradiction. If blue chests are getting duped, then obviously bus can be duped. This would cause ...
Page: 4

rain`

Then we have a contradiction.

If blue chests are getting duped, then obviously bus can be duped. This would cause insane amounts of incomeing gold. Prices go up. Prices are going down though, so blue chests cannot be being duped.

Now, that being said, Items are being duped and sold for cash (only source of income for the dupe method) at cheap prices so they can use the cash to buy legit items off the market, thus money laundering. This would be the cause of sudden bursts of really cheap items on the market.

So whats REALLY going on here?

Volcanic

Ok, first thing is, how do you know people are duping FOR SURE??

I can tell you from experience, all loose money has been deleted. This means that there aren`t many people running around with billions.

Also, there was a chest wipe of some sorts, although they did not delete accounts with pile`s of items. The market is not safe, and it never has been. What you are seeing is lack of cash. People only merchant these items when they are desperate for cash.

Seen any raptors yet? Shards? No, although, if this keeps up, they should do eventually.

And if this current situation is duping, why was 0000000 selling +8 chitins last week? Douche he maybe, but duper,no.

Zparda

Originally posted by Volcanic
    Ok, first thing is, how do you know people are duping FOR SURE??

I can tell you from experience, all loose money has been deleted. This means that there aren`t many people running around with billions.

Also, there was a chest wipe of some sorts, although they did not delete accounts with pile`s of items. The market is not safe, and it never has been. What you are seeing is lack of cash. People only merchant these items when they are desperate for cash.

Seen any raptors yet? Shards? No, although, if this keeps up, they should do eventually.

And if this current situation is duping, why was 0000000 selling +8 chitins last week? Douche he maybe, but duper,no.
    Maybe 0's old Chitin pieces. RW tell me he got full Shell now

If u c more than 10 pieces of FT on market is alrdy weird. I think dupe are always there, just each time they fix one(dupe bug) a new come out(dupe metod) and ppl take time to know it . Thats why now is so many Enjoy KO

tolgahan

Then we have a contradiction. *

If blue chests are getting duped, then obviously bus can be duped. This would cause insane amounts of incomeing gold. Prices go up. Prices are going down though, so blue chests cannot be being duped. *

Now, that being said, Items are being duped and sold for cash (only source of income for the dupe method) at cheap prices so they can use the cash to buy legit items off the market, thus money laundering. This would be the cause of sudden bursts of really cheap items on the market. *

kid who told me the method duped item when i was there. is it clear?

SlmShady could u pls change ur sig.
    as You know we hate u too but we are not racist :wub:

I dont think i have to prove it ) Dupe time okı?

PapaNoah__

pp+0 800m wtf

i bet no 1 got more then 20gb on ares

pp +0 >>450m

ep +0 >>600m

defender of lord +7 >> 900m

warrior shell parts +7/12str >> 800-900m each

and lots of items like this

also Ring of magic>> 900m

mirage dagger +8/80 >>850m

elf belt >> 850m

just see all of these items on merchants

and u SlmShady change ur fckin signature .

Amine

Time to spend my cash then xD B)

Originally posted by Amine
    Time to spend my cash then xD *B)
    Nah, wait till prices are completely down xD

I have saved some billions for later use h43r:

Amine

Originally posted by C4pt4iN+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(C4pt4iN)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine
    Time to spend my cash then xD *B)
    Nah, wait till prices are completely down xD

I have saved some billions for later use h43r:[/b]
    h43r:

cadela

lol dupe....
    the prices is down

De_Piere

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    you are pretty stupid yourself for having a sig like that. * Do you think people would look up to you and think, "dam, i wanna be just like that guy!" *Do you think people laugh when they read your sig? * lol, just another stupid ass 14 year old kid.
    i laugh. thats all thats important to me[/b]
    it is fun when i hear some1 stupid enought like to be racist and be proud of it, and show it to ppl, i agree most of turks behave like retard but that's just cuz there are lil kids or well tard, but some turks are really GG, altho i hate most of the turks i've met i've known some of them who are gg and are my friends so change your sig ffs.

btw tolga if you don't wanna help k2 i respect that, the day they put some effort in fixing shits i think they might get help from the gamers, i 'm still waiting to see the day k2 fix tower bug, make d1 a expable server and stuff, i really don't know how those retards run their company.

btw i think racist commentaries or sig like that are forbidden if not they should be

tolgahan

Originally posted by De_Piere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(De_Piere)</div>
    Originally posted by SlmShady@
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe

you are pretty stupid yourself for having a sig like that. * Do you think people would look up to you and think, "dam, i wanna be just like that guy!" *Do you think people laugh when they read your sig? * lol, just another stupid ass 14 year old kid.

i laugh. thats all thats important to me
    it is fun when i hear some1 stupid enought like to be racist and be proud of it, and show it to ppl, i agree most of turks behave like retard but that's just cuz there are lil kids or well tard, but some turks are really GG, altho i hate most of the turks i've met i've known some of them who are gg and are my friends so change your sig ffs.

btw tolga if you don't wanna help k2 i respect that, the day they put some effort in fixing shits i think they might get help from the gamers, i 'm still waiting to see the day k2 fix tower bug, make d1 a expable server and stuff, i really don't know how those retards run their company.

btw i think racist commentaries or sig like that are forbidden if not they should be[/b]
    thx for ur understanding. :wub:
    but sometimes i think that i should say to help these good ppl.
    i am sure K2 know it ..bad news have all roads fast :P

Originally posted by tolgahan

Then we have a contradiction. *

If blue chests are getting duped, then obviously bus can be duped. This would cause insane amounts of incomeing gold. Prices go up. Prices are going down though, so blue chests cannot be being duped. *

Now, that being said, Items are being duped and sold for cash (only source of income for the dupe method) at cheap prices so they can use the cash to buy legit items off the market, thus money laundering. This would be the cause of sudden bursts of really cheap items on the market. *

kid who told me the method duped item when i was there. is it clear?

SlmShady could u pls change ur sig.
    as You know we hate u too but we are not racist :wub:

I dont think i have to prove it ) Dupe time okı?
    i love it when people hate me. its not as much fun to hate people who like you. the only people who i dotn want to hate me is people i respect. taht doesnt include you. so go ahead, hate me, 99.99999999% of u turks otu there can hate me and ill love it. have a blast.

The_Dude

Originally posted by Rentzusuken
    Thanks for the warning tolga and I agree with you! *If K2 won't do anything to help themselves, then I'm not going to help them either.

Right there. That's right, right there. You can't tell, but I'm pointing at my screen in an attempt to point out where your logic is flawed.

You telling CS is not helping THEM and only THEM, it is helping YOU. Why? Because if they fix a dupe method then there's less chance of you buying a dupe. "Well, I can easily spot a dupe, its easy!", you say... what if, for whatever reason, someone wanted to dupe +1 chitin and you bought it all and upped it to +7 or maybe even +8...only to have it wiped whenever K2 gets around to doing another dupe wipe. I bet at that very point you'd be kicking yourself and saying "SHIT BALLS! I WISH MY DUMBASS HAD REPORTED THE DUPE METHODS TO K2 SO THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED!"

Sure, K2 seem to be lazy sacks who take their sweet ass time to fix anything, but in the long run having something reported so it can be fixed can be nothing short of beneficial to you.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast