Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

DONT BUY ANYTHING

This is a discussion on DONT BUY ANYTHING within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by The_Dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Dude)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken Thanks for the warning tolga and I agree with you! *If K2 won't do ...
Page: 5

Originally posted by The_Dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Dude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    Thanks for the warning tolga and I agree with you! *If K2 won't do anything to help themselves, then I'm not going to help them either.

Right there. That's right, right there. You can't tell, but I'm pointing at my screen in an attempt to point out where your logic is flawed.

You telling CS is not helping THEM and only THEM, it is helping YOU. Why? Because if they fix a dupe method then there's less chance of you buying a dupe. "Well, I can easily spot a dupe, its easy!", you say... what if, for whatever reason, someone wanted to dupe +1 chitin and you bought it all and upped it to +7 or maybe even +8...only to have it wiped whenever K2 gets around to doing another dupe wipe. I bet at that very point you'd be kicking yourself and saying "SHIT BALLS! I WISH MY DUMBASS HAD REPORTED THE DUPE METHODS TO K2 SO THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED!"

Sure, K2 seem to be lazy sacks who take their sweet ass time to fix anything, but in the long run having something reported so it can be fixed can be nothing short of beneficial to you.[/b]
    Seems? They passed 'seeming' to be anything a long time ago.

tolgahan

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

Then we have a contradiction. *

If blue chests are getting duped, then obviously bus can be duped. This would cause insane amounts of incomeing gold. Prices go up. Prices are going down though, so blue chests cannot be being duped. *

Now, that being said, Items are being duped and sold for cash (only source of income for the dupe method) at cheap prices so they can use the cash to buy legit items off the market, thus money laundering. This would be the cause of sudden bursts of really cheap items on the market. *

So whats REALLY going on here?
    kid who told me the method duped item when i was there. is it clear?

SlmShady could u pls change ur sig.
    as You know we hate u too but we are not racist :wub:

I dont think i have to prove it ) Dupe time okı?
    i love it when people hate me. its not as much fun to hate people who like you. the only people who i dotn want to hate me is people i respect. taht doesnt include you. so go ahead, hate me, 99.99999999% of u turks otu there can hate me and ill love it. have a blast.[/b]
    If u love it it means u r gay.
    and u dont have to prove it

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by SlmShady@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

If blue chests are getting duped, then obviously bus can be duped. This would cause insane amounts of incomeing gold. Prices go up. Prices are going down though, so blue chests cannot be being duped. *

Now, that being said, Items are being duped and sold for cash (only source of income for the dupe method) at cheap prices so they can use the cash to buy legit items off the market, thus money laundering. This would be the cause of sudden bursts of really cheap items on the market. *

i love it when people hate me. its not as much fun to hate people who like you. the only people who i dotn want to hate me is people i respect. taht doesnt include you. so go ahead, hate me, 99.99999999% of u turks otu there can hate me and ill love it. have a blast.
    and u dont have to prove it[/b]
    how does that mean im gay? u better jus tstop posting, people already think turks are retards.

damn I just bought a plate DD helm and a lycaon pendant. oh well.

And btw slim shady... You are a moron. You have this sig
    and then this one
    If you knew anything about SOAD, then you would know that they are anti-racists (eventhough they are Armenian, and suffered by the hands of the Turks)

8th

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

i love it when people hate me. its not as much fun to hate people who like you. the only people who i dotn want to hate me is people i respect. taht doesnt include you. so go ahead, hate me, 99.99999999% of u turks otu there can hate me and ill love it. have a blast.
    just curious, are you NO_FEAR out of Royalty clan?

be a bit cautious with ur answer here or even pm it to me if you like

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by The_Dude+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The_Dude)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Rentzusuken
    Thanks for the warning tolga and I agree with you! *If K2 won't do anything to help themselves, then I'm not going to help them either.

Right there. That's right, right there. You can't tell, but I'm pointing at my screen in an attempt to point out where your logic is flawed.

You telling CS is not helping THEM and only THEM, it is helping YOU. Why? Because if they fix a dupe method then there's less chance of you buying a dupe. "Well, I can easily spot a dupe, its easy!", you say... what if, for whatever reason, someone wanted to dupe +1 chitin and you bought it all and upped it to +7 or maybe even +8...only to have it wiped whenever K2 gets around to doing another dupe wipe. I bet at that very point you'd be kicking yourself and saying "SHIT BALLS! I WISH MY DUMBASS HAD REPORTED THE DUPE METHODS TO K2 SO THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED!"

Sure, K2 seem to be lazy sacks who take their sweet ass time to fix anything, but in the long run having something reported so it can be fixed can be nothing short of beneficial to you.[/b]
    Wrong. It's not helping me because I don't give a fuck anymore. I buy things from the market all the time and could care less whether one collection of 1's and 0's gets wiped over another. If the item wasn't deleted K2 probably would have deleted the coins. You can't win with this shit company, period.

A point you have to consider, if there were really hardcore duping problems you'd notice it in cz too, a lot of unknown people hitting harder than most and getting hit for less than most (or known people hitting way harder than they used to), and for this mainly if there is a duping problem i believe it is not rampant. Another thing to think about is If a duper makes a lot of items he's going to want to get coins for them, but there arent coins in market, so he'll stuck with a bunch of items he cant move around. Two ways to get around this: Either start trading items (unnoticeable if done correctly), or gift your friends your dupes, which leads to my cz point.

I wonder where the servers would go if there was a method to dupe items, but not cash, and there weren't going to be any more wipes...

tolgahan

Originally posted by 8th+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(8th)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

just curious, are you NO_FEAR out of Royalty clan?

be a bit cautious with ur answer here or even pm it to me if you like[/b][/quote]
    its nofear_ )

tolgahan

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

how does that mean im gay? u better jus tstop posting, people already think turks are retards.[/b][/quote]
    stfu or u ll be banned . GAy

Inspectah Deck

maybe hes gay maybe hes racist. but hes right and youre just retarded, who give a crap if other ppl know how to do it and they can report it. how can you make sure that if you wont report the other turks will. like i said in my 1st post in this topic, if ur not going to help to stop it u basicly just going to make it worse. so pls post the method here so we can keep up with the turks
    oh, and stop threatning empty threats you gay

[quote][quote][quote]
    how does that mean im gay? u better jus tstop posting, people already think turks are retards.
    so,what's the point of making a signature like that?

De_Piere

<!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

i love it when people hate me. its not as much fun to hate people who like you. the only people who i dotn want to hate me is people i respect. taht doesnt include you. so go ahead, hate me, 99.99999999% of u turks otu there can hate me and ill love it. have a blast.[/b]
    i don't hate you as a matter of fact seeing you and your sig makes me laught of your stupidity and your low self esteem, cuz you need to insult ppl in order to feel better, ppl that i'm 100% sure are better than you, smarter and with better manners, well i just feel sry for you altho you watching you and your sig and your retardness makes me laught so much at you that it makes my day

De_Piere

<!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

i don't hate you as a matter of fact seeing you and your sig makes me laught of your stupidity and your low self esteem, cuz you need to insult ppl in order to feel better, ppl that i'm 100% are better than you, smarter and with better manners, well i just feel sry for you altho you watching you and your sig and your retardness makes me laught so much at you that it makes my day

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by +8 James
    damn I just bought a plate DD helm and a lycaon pendant. oh well.

And btw slim shady... You are a moron. You have this sig
    and then this one
    If you knew anything about SOAD, then you would know that they are anti-racists (eventhough they are Armenian, and suffered by the hands of the Turks)
    lol, i dont think anyone cares what System of a Down thinks or is. You have one sig that claims you are a racist, another sig that loves a band who isnt racist. Logically speaking, it doesnt mean you arent racist. You can love a band for their music (no matter how crappy) and not their values. However, it doesnt matter if you are racist or not, no one cares. Keep it to yourself. Just remove your sig or ill get a mod to move it for you. You children have to learn how to control your stupidity before you get shot on the streets.

And the guy with a sig of 90-60-90...Im not an expert with measurements, but that describes are REALLLY REALLY REALLLY FAT WOMAN. I mean REALLY REALLY FAT

EDIT: My apologies to 8+ James. I skipped your "and btw slim shady" haha my bad

Originally posted by De_Piere+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(De_Piere)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

i don't hate you as a matter of fact seeing you and your sig makes me laught of your stupidity and your low self esteem, cuz you need to insult ppl in order to feel better, ppl that i'm 100% are better than you, smarter and with better manners, well i just feel sry for you altho you watching you and your sig and your retardness makes me laught so much at you that it makes my day[/b]
    well yeah insulting people helps, cuz if i dont let out how much i hate turks, there would be mor eholes in my wall from the frustraton they give me from this game.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast