Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By andrewo350
  • 1 Post By regiss
  • 1 Post By Darken
  • 1 Post By slicethem

dont buy from http://www.goldicq.com/ its a scam website

This is a discussion on dont buy from http://www.goldicq.com/ its a scam website within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i kept checking here for 7 days in a row and i get the same message ''supplier is offline'' its ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    42

    Default dont buy from http://www.goldicq.com/ its a scam website

    i kept checking here for 7 days in a row and i get the same message ''supplier is offline'' its a scam idc about it anymore.


    free upload image

  2. #2
    Senior Member last's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    124

    Default

    thepowerlevel is better website for buy gold

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by last View Post
    thepowerlevel is better website for buy gold
    true that ! bought many times from there, if they don't have stock you can always get a refund.

  4. #4
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by last View Post
    thepowerlevel is better website for buy gold
    Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    true that ! bought many times from there, if they don't have stock you can always get a refund.
    rotfl, usualy thepowerlevel selling scammed/hacked GB`s and ppl end up banned. Better think twice before you buy from them. In best case you will end up like this:


  5. #5
    Senior Member last's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    rotfl, usualy thepowerlevel selling scammed/hacked GB`s and ppl end up banned. Better think twice before you buy from them. In best case you will end up like this:

    cool... why some guys have +10 items not ban too? all done on the anvil? buy from website u can get ban, but buy from gm NO .... amazing

  6. #6
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by last View Post
    cool... why some guys have +10 items not ban too? all done on the anvil? buy from website u can get ban, but buy from gm NO .... amazing
    you can thank for all that +10 items and corruption K2 - they destroyed all their own servers and lost host rights.

  7. #7
    Senior Member last's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    you can thank for all that +10 items and corruption K2 - they destroyed all their own servers and lost host rights.
    and ur +10 remain

  8. #8
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by last View Post
    and ur +10 remain
    and what do u expect ? after years of those +10 at servers? They should ban top 300 of each old server to make you happy? All they could do to prevent such situations in future. So far non of NTT servers got such items.

  9. #9
    Senior Member last's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    and what do u expect ? after years of those +10 at servers? They should ban top 300 of each old server to make you happy? All they could do to prevent such situations in future. So far non of NTT servers got such items.
    I have no expectations, just does not make sense to prohibit sales of gold bar, but items made by GM continue, the reason to ban gold? course is to force the players to buy her abusive price KC. ntt improved knight yes, but the logic remains the same $$

  10. #10
    Senior Member andrewo350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    266

    Default

    the +10 were inserted by gms the gold was stolen from players. you cant blame the items on the players but you can blame the gold on the players. Like they said ntt servers dont have +10s. therefore your logic makes no sense. if you buy from a site that gets its gold by hacking other accounts your no better than the person hacking and deserve a ban.
    regiss, xFeelMyAss and Darken like this.

  11. #11
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewo350 View Post
    the +10 were inserted by gms the gold was stolen from players. you cant blame the items on the players but you can blame the gold on the players. Like they said ntt servers dont have +10s. therefore your logic makes no sense. if you buy from a site that gets its gold by hacking other accounts your no better than the person hacking and deserve a ban.
    nothing more to add.
    andrewo350 likes this.

  12. #12
    Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    You are risking getting banned (if only that, and not other risks...) buying from those websites. As that screenshot shows they dont even hide this fact.

    I dont think its at all worth it, if all u get is saving few cents per gb, and usually not even that as they are often more expensive than players sell here.



    Use ko4life marketplace instead.
    andrewo350 likes this.

  13. #13
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    80

    Default

    u could always buy from gkplayer, ive bought alot from them, never exceeding $500 in my payments to them though, i also sent to them via paypal and wu. they always delivered, 1 time i had to wait fkin 14 days or some shit tho coz their gb carrying chars got banned lol.

    id try them if ur out of options and dont wanna buy from players themselves.

    good luck.

  14. #14
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    1 time i had to wait fkin 14 days or some shit tho coz their gb carrying chars got banned lol.
    so most likely those GB`s was from hacked accounts.

  15. #15
    Senior Member slicethem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    so most likely those GB`s was from hacked accounts.
    doesnt rly matter where those gbs come from.
    sellers on g4l could be selling gbs of hacked accounts too, so u can never be 100% sure.
    last likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Dont buy from TheFuneralHearts cuz
    By ownge in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2006, 12:33 AM
  2. http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=70475
    By merllym in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 03:23 PM
  3. Dont Buy From Inferno_Mage !!! SCAMMER
    By bazzeeka in forum Diez
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-22-2006, 06:15 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 11:29 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 11:00 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •