Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

DONT BUY PREMIUN

This is a discussion on DONT BUY PREMIUN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my friend bought 2x premium and didnt receive it...
Page: 2

my friend bought 2x premium and didnt receive it

El_magico

bought gold yesterday through click and buy, no problems

PFC Senior Member

My friend bought 1 gold premiun and dont recive it too !

Papps

i got gold prem almost a week ago, the closed all my tickets and said if its not there in 2 days send another ticket! yay!

noonewillknow

yup they are

they were charge me like 3x for gold premium and i got none premium in my account
    and i was send to CS about this then they give me back MONEY but i can't get it back for real money only can use in account

Banned

I bought gold pre 4 days ago and also haven't received it... sent 4 tickets by now... 2 when i saw i didn't get the premium but got charged and 2 today.. The first two were moved to another department tho -.- and the latest ones haven't got any response yet

Papps

Thank you for contacting your Knight Online Customer Support. We apologize for the delayed response. Due to an unforeseen technical issue your premium was not applied correctly to your account. Within the next 48 hours the premium subscription will be applied automatically to your account. We sincerely apologize and will be compensating your account an additional 5 days of premium service. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and greatly appreciate your patience. If you are still encountering problems after the next 48 hours, please submit a new ticket.

Regards,

Walter

Payments Support

www.gamersfirst.com

www.k2network.net

We look forward to hearing from you regarding our service. Should you have any questions or simply feel the need to provide us feedback please do so by accessing the ticket submission page and selecting “Feedback” in the drop down menu.

This is the final reply I got before they closed all the tickets.

CuriositY

Just tell them and they will give you the money back !

Manilas

Just bought Gold premium today through clickNbuy, all went smooth.

Banned

i called them and figured out Justin Gunthrie's extention and got him to help me. Got mine all fixed up. They will help you if you take the time to try and get ahold of them.

TheGreatMp3

Well after 4 Days of waiting for gold premium as well all 4 of my charges for Premium have now went off of Pending. Meaning they finally accepted my cash. I still do not have premium as well. Purchased with CreditCard. This is a bunch of bs.

:angry: Well, I purchased prem 5 days ago. This is the 6th time in a row i&#39;ve purchased prem and had problems with it. Usually after I submit a CS ticket, they have it activated within a day. This time it&#39;s been 5 days. They sent a response saying sorry for the problem, they have verified my purchase and it would be activated, but it has still not been activated. I have no problems if I purchase knight cash, only prem. It&#39;s becoming a huge hassel to even play the game and CS is getting worse and worse. They even had the nerve to reprimand me because I submitted a second support ticket after 3 days!!! I can&#39;t even log on to play now because the servers are always full. It&#39;s getting beyond ridiculous! Stupid me I guess for continuing to pay. <_<

arko

The CC ingame payment is always delayed

submit ticket wait 3 hours in busness time and they&#39;ll reply you.

However this month there is extra delay, they couldn&#39;t give it to me right away took them 4 fukin days,

So what you do, submit ticket complain and ASK FOR COMPENSATIOn

END RESULTS----------

took them 3.5 days to give me prem 4 because i was asleep for half and

received BRONZE PREM 35 days 5 days to compensate + Trina

i dont&#39; know if they send me trina to compensate or everyone got it, cuz i asked around and none of my clannies received it, so i assume it&#39;s compensation

cheers enjoy

i waited for 4 days, they gave me the "u&#39;ll get ur prem within 48 hours +5 free days", then a day later i had 35 days prem, trina was sent in the mail so that my coins didn&#39;t get wiped. so i cant really say im angry. got 5 free days. the days i was waitin i could log in fine cuz its way after turk time

edit : basicly exactly what arko said..

I bought already even double charged still non premium :angry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast