Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

DONT BUY PREMIUN

This is a discussion on DONT BUY PREMIUN within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i waited for 4 days, they gave me the "u'll get ur prem within 48 hours +5 free days", then ...
Page: 3

arko

i waited for 4 days, they gave me the "u'll get ur prem within 48 hours +5 free days", then a day later i had 35 days prem, trina was sent in the mail so that my coins didn't get wiped. so i cant really say im angry. got 5 free days. the days i was waitin i could log in fine cuz its way after turk time

edit : basicly exactly what arko said..[/b]

high five gonan do it to my other account <3

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

k2 is trying to force its players to pay to play simply by making less room per server removing all of the 3rd servers was step one in making more cash off us scammers? a little, but mostly greedy indians (no offence to other indian&#39;s on this forum, i am part indian so im allowed to say that!)[/b]

*OFFTOPIC*

Im indian aq, but i think we are more stingy then greedy xD

mrskillz

well it&#39;s been more than 48 hours and I still haven&#39;t recived my premium, sent ticket again and I recived this error

Thank you for contacting your K2 Payments Team. We have forwarded this request to the appropriate staff for resolution. Please make note that it may take some time for this issue to be resolved. We greatly appreciate your patience and your understanding.

MillionVoices

People still play this game?

havent i been saying since like 05 that premium is a waste of $>?

Banned

Apparently so, since you are still here.

didinino

same issue here, if they dont respond the cs ticket i wont let them take my money, and will probably get banned, which is ridiculous cause i&#39;ve NEVER GOT ANY PREM from it!

omfg...

BobGreensley

I was charged 5 x gold prem one time, had my bank charge it back and I didn&#39;t get banned.

DestinyShay

well it&#39;s been more than 48 hours and I still haven&#39;t recived my premium, sent ticket again and I recived this error

Thank you for contacting your K2 Payments Team. We have forwarded this request to the appropriate staff for resolution. Please make note that it may take some time for this issue to be resolved. We greatly appreciate your patience and your understanding.[/b]
    yea same with me..

didinino

that would be nice for me.

redevil12

Talking

Plz don&#39;t stop buying premium ! Cause if u skop K2 will be out of money and stop the game ! And the major issue is that all poor non premium like me will not be abe to play for free So plz don&#39;t stop buying premium and if possible buy only the more expensive : platinium golden titanium premium at 99$

didinino

impossible dont even get into it.

update-> got the automated msg from CS ticket. i think i can do the discharge and they wont even notice lol!

CuriositY

They all the time give the money back so..
    They aren&#39;t scammer

Record

The funny thing is tha I post this on the official forum and got banned for 3 days and all my topics erased ......poffff

what I posted over there was that me and several friends try to buy gold premiun serveice and got charge 2-3 times some even like 5 ... and enver even received Gold ..... and nobody has got an answer yet from support tickets ... but someon got answer from another issue so that means that they are just noanswering what they dont want ....so this is k2 they are fucking scammers
    arent they?[/b]
    Keep bitchin and they&#39;ll get it to you when they want to get it you, they already have the money so you&#39;re on there schedule.(Reality)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123