Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dont Fuck with turks.

This is a discussion on Dont Fuck with turks. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not a flame, or spam topic. If ur interested read. If u dont, Be so kind to do not spam ...
Page: 1

Default Dont Fuck with turks.

Not a flame, or spam topic. If ur interested read. If u dont, Be so kind to do not spam this topic.

Everything beguns like a week ago (At least for me). I got my char back with some items that friends help me get. First thing i did after login my char was join my best friend clan (LatinPower). Wer talking about cypher. One of the friends that were helping me with items was a turk. I was forced to share my acc with him due the fact i could NOT change my freaking email in ko website (He had scamed me earlier).

Ok now everything seems to be fine. I was playing with clan and all. Building my mage up and sending letters to CS to change my info. Them came the day. I woke up and saw my pw changed. Went to forgot password option and got it back. Log in and my items gone (At least the more importants), wierd thing is he only took the things i more needed. My completes and my 2 elixirs +8. They didnt even bother to see detailed my inn where i had Kekury Belt and Ammy of Magic power. They also took 1 billion money i had. I tought fuck it. The turk scamed his own items? (He gave me those).

So what ever. Fuck him and lets hope for a rollback. If not ill switch to my sin. Now comes the night. And a new day comes I went to a friend house. And when i get there i shock with the notice that KassT and ::BabyAlianny:: leader and assist of LatinPower got hacked. Out of nowhere bot accounts where naked (Except for alianny still had some chitins +7).

They didnt even bother to see other servers. One of the accounts had good uniques on ares and they didnt touch it. It was just a revenge. They disbaned clan. And fucked up 3 of the most important chars in the clan.

When the turk i had to share the acc forced went online i had a talk with him. What i got from him freaked me out. Apparently we (LatinPower clan) are turks haters. And we say Fuck allah and musulmans and bla bla! O.o Wierd. I never saw one menber saying it. But the turk show me a forum (http://www.knightonline.gen.tr) where our names were listed to get apparently because we hate turks. Because we are latinos...

This is really fucking bullshit... We do play this game, Work hard for items, Seek bosses 24/7, Pk to get nps. And all our hard effor is gone in a second just because some turks think that becayse we are latinos we hate turks and we deserve get banned.

How come when turks starts with their : "Fuck ur mom, ur dad, ur sister, ur cat, ur dog, ur car, ur house, ur grand ma, etc..." We have to tolerate it? But they hack us for something WE DIDNT EVEN DID?

I really hope K2 can restore our chars. And change our info. If it is posible even change our login id. If not we will tell all clan to go find a new game. Dosnt worth the effort made to lose it all in a blink for some furius turks.

I personally didnt hated turks, Even after they ksed me, tp me to golems, Make me dlvlel, cheat to get nps. That shit didnt even bother me, Even after being hacked first time by a turk i still was "ok" with turks. Every1 is codicius and our minds betray us. But A WHOLE CLAN GETTING HACKED FOR SOME RACIST COMMENTS THAT WE DIDNT EVEN SAID? That hit the limit. I dont wanna ever again meet a turk. Even if hes the nicest turk on the world, my mind cant just tolerate it anymore.

ViSeH

Magelord1257

LaResistance

Maybe this helps to understand why We don't Like LatinPower

First Mage Try But She is the worst ever

Then Pros come

Yea They r good they are making

And they did!!! After a few seconds we are all on gorund

This is LatinPower, always luring, ksing etc.. And they r not doing this personally ,they are doing this with all clan and no matter the other clan, If u r killing a boss in times LatinPower is online, Do your job as fast as you can or run away if u dont want to lose %5... This is the best job they can do...
    :angry:

nice mick tompson avatar :P

Did u ever heard about pming clan leader?

If u have any problem with a clan menber cant you just pm leader to solve it? Or at least pm a menber that understand english on it. 80% of they cant understand english.

And i could list ur whole clan macroing golems, luring mobs to spawns, ksing bosses. So dont come with taht Bull Shit. Every clan haves they bad menbers. But if clan leader never knows about them i doubt the problem could be solved...

Edit: Btw i gotta agree with u on the first ss. I never understood how she could be in RecognizeThis clan or in any clan. Noobiest mage i have ever seem. ONly worth for aoe harpys and nova towns. Zero skill at tping and saving partys.

grk4

ouch man. i hear ya. I too play on cypher mainly and i get the impression that the turks on this server misbehave more than the other. I once was a cl of a big clan there and i was the one telling ppl not to be racist etc etc since there are cool turks out there that will get offended by negative generalization....but after like the 100th tp to golem, lured on bosses, fak ur mom, etc etc, I'm losing the willingness to warn ppl about their semi-racist remarks.....

maybe one day i too will end up joining the never ending racial slurs against each other too.....

heh who thought a game could turn ppl into haters

LaResistance

Originally posted by LoveToHate

If u have any problem with a clan menber cant you just pm leader to solve it? Or at least pm a menber that understand english on it. 80% of they cant understand english.

And i could list ur whole clan macroing golems, luring mobs to spawns, ksing bosses. So dont come with taht Bull Shit. Every clan haves they bad menbers. But if clan leader never knows about them i doubt the problem could be solved...

Edit: Btw i gotta agree with u on the first ss. I never understood how she could be in RecognizeThis clan or in any clan. Noobiest mage i have ever seem. ONly worth for aoe harpys and nova towns. Zero skill at tping and saving partys.
    I say they are doing this with whole clan eveytime i see there are at least 7 or 8 people...
    Yeah we exped in macro but u didn't in cypher, we everytime ksed to latinpower's bosses beacuse of this... I know english and i always wanted to talk to them about it but the only thing they said "you r gay you r gay ok ok ok good ty" nothing else... you are all kids.. N00bs.. losers....

You mean "Don't fuck with these turks", there is no reason to disparage an entire country based off the actions of a few retards.

LaResistance

Originally posted by Eric
    You mean "Don't fuck with these turks", there is no reason to disparage an entire country based off the actions of a few retards.
    +1 :wub:

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by LaResistance+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LaResistance)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LoveToHate

I say they are doing this with whole clan eveytime i see there are at least 7 or 8 people...
    Yeah we exped in macro but u didn't in cypher, we everytime ksed to latinpower's bosses beacuse of this... I know english and i always wanted to talk to them about it but the only thing they said "you r gay you r gay ok ok ok good ty" nothing else... you are all kids.. N00bs.. losers....[/b]
    Wait lol you are admitting to leveling with a macro and then wondering why people want to kill you ROFLMAO ?????Oh this one has me in tears from laughing so hard !

LaResistance

Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)</div>
    Originally posted by LaResistance@
    <!--QuoteBegin-LoveToHate

Yeah we exped in macro but u didn't in cypher, we everytime ksed to latinpower's bosses beacuse of this... I know english and i always wanted to talk to them about it but the only thing they said "you r gay you r gay ok ok ok good ty" nothing else... you are all kids.. N00bs.. losers....
    Wait lol you are admitting to leveling with a macro and then wondering why people want to kill you ROFLMAO ?????Oh this one has me in tears from laughing so hard ![/b]
    Just show me one player lvling 70 without macro in cypher? and they are all different things, if u don't play in cypher u never understand, that's why it is the back-garden of k2... Got it?

90% of chars on cypher are macroed... I mean the chars actual playing.. The legit people already left the server. And the few legit that are still there get hacked. GG.

grk4

i know 1 legit lvl 71 female warrior and 1 lvl 70 barbairan, both human:lol:

how do i know they are legit? i played with them since we were all around level 40 or so (around ealry october 2005), and watched them level :lol:

Originally posted by grk4
    i know 1 legit lvl 71 female warrior and 1 lvl 70 barbairan, both human:lol: *

how do i know they are legit? *i played with them since we were all around level 40 or so (around ealry october 2005), and watched them level :lol:
    If ur talking about Deborah she macroed when she was 6x.. She started to lvl legit after 65 or something. When she joined RT clan. there were some posts about her or atleast her char in oficial forums.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast