Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dont Fuck with turks.

This is a discussion on Dont Fuck with turks. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Some Turk hack all my 3 account plz, I want to see how smart you are :rollseyes:...
Page: 2

Some Turk hack all my 3 account plz, I want to see how smart you are :rollseyes:

your lureing on people doing bosses if your doing shit like that you deserver to be hacked so all i have to say is

_/

MONSTER

Originally posted by Norgrenator

_/

Is that a carecup ? :P

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by LaResistance+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LaResistance)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    <!--QuoteBegin-LaResistance
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-LoveToHate

Did u ever heard about pming clan leader?

If u have any problem with a clan menber cant you just pm leader to solve it? Or at least pm a menber that understand english on it. 80% of they cant understand english.

And i could list ur whole clan macroing golems, luring mobs to spawns, ksing bosses. So dont come with taht Bull Shit. Every clan haves they bad menbers. But if clan leader never knows about them i doubt the problem could be solved...

Edit: Btw i gotta agree with u on the first ss. I never understood how she could be in RecognizeThis clan or in any clan. Noobiest mage i have ever seem. ONly worth for aoe harpys and nova towns. Zero skill at tping and saving partys.

I say they are doing this with whole clan eveytime i see there are at least 7 or 8 people...
    Yeah we exped in macro but u didn't in cypher, we everytime ksed to latinpower's bosses beacuse of this... I know english and i always wanted to talk to them about it but the only thing they said "you r gay you r gay ok ok ok good ty" nothing else... you are all kids.. N00bs.. losers....
    Wait lol you are admitting to leveling with a macro and then wondering why people want to kill you ROFLMAO ?????Oh this one has me in tears from laughing so hard ![/b]
    Just show me one player lvling 70 without macro in cypher? and they are all different things, if u don't play in cypher u never understand, that's why it is the back-garden of k2... Got it?[/b][/quote] I will tell YOU what I "get" I get that if you cheat you are loser. If you cheat at one thing you will cheat at anything. You lack morals and basic fundamental coping skills to do something in the PROPER manner. I do have char on Cypher btw not that it is any of your business.

NightOwl

A scammer fuked in the ass again?? PWNT asshole... now, go scam more RoCs and INs... Doesn't feel so good when happens to u, does it?

tolgahan

they have to hack dbs.
    or noway.

Mental_Anguish

Getting accounts hacked is a little fucked up. But why the hell would you put all this shit (good items)on that account, when the same scammer that previously cleaned you out, still knows your account info.?
    You my friend are what we would see a picture of, if we look "Fucktard" up, in the dictionary. Never never, never, never share accounts!!!!!!!!!!!! It is not getting "hacked" if you share an account, it is trusting the wrong person. You should have started a new account. Period. And your clan, from what I saw in the screenies, leave them, or be treated like them. They deserve no remorse.

Edit ** Turks are not the only ones scamming, there are scammers from all corners of the world. Everyone needs to stop flaming races and see this for what it is, disrespectful fucktards, that only care about themselves. Greedy and Dishonest. All countries have this type of people in them.

Originally posted by LaResistance+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LaResistance)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfaire+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfaire)
    <!--QuoteBegin-LaResistance
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-LoveToHate

Did u ever heard about pming clan leader?

If u have any problem with a clan menber cant you just pm leader to solve it? Or at least pm a menber that understand english on it. 80% of they cant understand english.

And i could list ur whole clan macroing golems, luring mobs to spawns, ksing bosses. So dont come with taht Bull Shit. Every clan haves they bad menbers. But if clan leader never knows about them i doubt the problem could be solved...

Edit: Btw i gotta agree with u on the first ss. I never understood how she could be in RecognizeThis clan or in any clan. Noobiest mage i have ever seem. ONly worth for aoe harpys and nova towns. Zero skill at tping and saving partys.

I say they are doing this with whole clan eveytime i see there are at least 7 or 8 people...
    Yeah we exped in macro but u didn't in cypher, we everytime ksed to latinpower's bosses beacuse of this... I know english and i always wanted to talk to them about it but the only thing they said "you r gay you r gay ok ok ok good ty" nothing else... you are all kids.. N00bs.. losers....
    Wait lol you are admitting to leveling with a macro and then wondering why people want to kill you ROFLMAO ?????Oh this one has me in tears from laughing so hard ![/b]
    Just show me one player lvling 70 without macro in cypher? and they are all different things, if u don't play in cypher u never understand, that's why it is the back-garden of k2... Got it?[/b][/quote]
    i am from cypher only been playing for like almost a year and i know a person who got 2 lvl 70 without joining a macro party and his name is xenus lvl 70 human bp

FlyingCat

Originally posted by tolgahan
    they have to hack dbs. *
    or noway.
    +411 :wub:

trbwn

Originally posted by LaResistance
    Maybe this helps to understand why We don't Like LatinPower

First Mage Try But She is the worst ever

Then Pros come

Yea They r good they are making

And they did!!! After a few seconds we are all on gorund

This is LatinPower, always luring, ksing etc.. And they r not doing this personally ,they are doing this with all clan and no matter the other clan, If u r killing a boss in times LatinPower is online, Do your job as fast as you can or run away if u dont want to lose *%5... This is the best job they can do... *
    :angry:

wow man ur clan ks' boss' , lure TWs on the ones killing the boss trying to kill them etc. and u still can say TURKS HACK TURKS CHEAT TURKS TP ME TO GOLEMS TURKS OWN ME

go get a life dude turks are not the only nation hacking in this game.. ur clan doesnt look so 1337 either.. this clan katli_vacip they really work, spend time on boss hunts and what u do?? "gogogogo amigos tk in eslant katli_vacip killing it hurry almost half hp gogogo voke tw"

u dont have the right to flame turks.. u dont like us?? we dont give a...... we dont like u either but not all latins just u lil kid...

FUCK TURKS U ALL ARE RETARDED EXCEPT GAROOF <3

Technicolor

i play cypher... im lvl 62 legit..... played since beginning..... and as far as i know for sure, the only legit lvl 70's are in TheDreamteam / Sex4Fun......

dont know about humanside.....

as for as the topic.... i think from what i see here ,both clans got what they deserved..... exept for the scamming of some shit from a account...

Impa

Just show me one player lvling 70 without macro in cypher? and they are all different things, if u don't play in cypher u never understand, that's why it is the back-garden of k2... Got it?
    +1
    You mean "Don't fuck with these turks", there is no reason to disparage an entire country based off the actions of a few retards.
    +2

lThe_Bl

Originally posted by Eric
    You mean "Don't fuck with these turks", there is no reason to disparage an entire country based off the actions of a few retards.
    yeah, it was the answer what i've been waited. now i think f9devil isnt like a fag racist like others

Originally posted by jessemannen
    FUCK TURKS U ALL ARE RETARDED EXCEPT GAROOF <3
    p.s.: he looks like a fukin fag racist jew, at least acting like that. cuz i've seen some racist jew like him.

Lol if everytime a turk lure/ KS/ swear / ... , we hack him...

believe me all servers would be turk-less -_-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast