Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Send a letter to Mgames?

This is a discussion on Send a letter to Mgames? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why doesnt someone send a letter to Mgames displaying K2s extremely poor conduct and corruption? Send links of their BBB ...
Page: 1

wraith86

Default Send a letter to Mgames?

Why doesnt someone send a letter to Mgames displaying K2s extremely poor conduct and corruption? Send links of their BBB page and show how they shutdown the servers during US nighttime almost everyday. I thought Mgames gave K2 a license to run USKO not TRKO? It seems less effective to send letters to magazine writers and flame K2 on their forums than to send a letter to their daddy Mgames.

Wont work for a number of reasons

Default Re: Send a letter to Mgames?

Originally posted by wraith86
    Why doesnt someone send a letter to Mgames displaying K2s extremely poor conduct and corruption? Send links of their BBB page and show how they shutdown the servers during US nighttime almost everyday. I thought Mgames gave K2 a license to run USKO not TRKO? It seems less effective to send letters to magazine writers and flame K2 on their forums than to send a letter to their daddy Mgames.
    Maybe because THEY PAY

ALL MIGHTY USD> everything h43r:

been tryed before, failed just like having a dlw char as main and lvl +70 as second also fail

wraith86

Originally posted by MeeP+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MeeP)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    Maybe because THEY PAY

ALL MIGHTY USD> everything h43r:[/b]
    Just because K2 only cares about money doesnt mean Mgames does. Why would Mgames want to see their awesome game go to shit because of the company they let run the US version? If I gave a little kid a bat to practice baseball with and he started whomping the shit out of animals with it I would take it away from that ungreatful fuck, just as Mgames needs to take KO away from K2. rofl.

wraith86

Originally posted by KrepiN
    been tryed before, failed just like having a dlw char as main and lvl +70 as second also fail
    You are a cheese dick.

Might I add you also fail if you play on cypher.

Strong Side

Just because K2 only cares about money doesnt mean Mgames does. Why would Mgames want to see their awesome game go to shit because of the company they let run the US version? If I gave a little kid a bat to practice baseball with and he started whomping the shit out of animals with it I would take it away from that ungreatful fuck, just as Mgames needs to take KO away from K2. rofl.
    I agree! h43r:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Lets face it, there is NOTHING we can do to ever change anything on this game.

We are a very small numbe rof players and the player base it that big they don't care. Pull your head out of the clouds and realise the is no savior when it comes to USKO so either put up with the crap or just walk away from it.

Alternitly if some that was good at hacking did a black mail on K2 which effected USD revenu you prolly get some response.

Face it K2 were here for a quick buck and didn't realise that the game would take off so well, they took a minor gamble with USKO and they are all laughing all the way to the bank for it.

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by MeeP@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

Maybe because THEY PAY

ALL MIGHTY USD> everything h43r:
    Just because K2 only cares about money doesnt mean Mgames does. Why would Mgames want to see their awesome game go to shit because of the company they let run the US version? If I gave a little kid a bat to practice baseball with and he started whomping the shit out of animals with it I would take it away from that ungreatful fuck, just as Mgames needs to take KO away from K2. rofl.[/b]
    Dude this game ain't the programmers life, they call it "a living"...

They do not care long as the dollars keep coming

Banned

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrepiN
    You are a cheese dick.

Might I add you also fail if you play on cypher.[/b]
    whats him playing cypher or any other server for that matter have to do with him making a valid point

if anything your the cheese dick for posting for comments and when someone posts back one that you dont like or doesnt agree with you, you resort to name calling like a 7 year old school girl who just got picked last for kick ball cause your fat and slow.

you must be new to this game so i will slap you in the face with the truth

i personally have tried to contact mgames only to been told to play USKO and its great....i tried to creat spanish ko with devile and festo and nothing works

k2 makes the most money for mgames so really they turn the other cheek when it comes to many things with them

also we have tried to make k2 change....personally have i called the prosecutors office for irvine california and been told to file a civil suit and speak with the legal aids in that dept....after speaking with them not much of a case any of us has since we agree to there TOS before we sign up and everything is based on the choices by us

nothing is forced on us or mis-represented to us.....they state all there policies and terms very clearly....all the things we think are wrong are spelled out for us

only case we would have from what legal coucil there told me would be some of the cs problems of paying customers not getting cs in the timely fashion but they also told me in same sentance each individual can only go to small claims court for that to get there money back for that month......now some of us who pay are not going to california to get back $25

next time you want to flame someone ask a stupid question so u get stupid responses to flame to....you asked a good questions and got a good answer and the douchebag answer you gave was inapropriate

thanks
    tez

wraith86

Nothing is misrepresented to us? What about the missing trinas or extremely extended downtimes which we are told only will last 1-2 hours? What about when they stated free2play members get access to all features of the game and all future updates? If I remember correctly some of the new servers were premium only for a few days after their release. What about all the GM editted characters that K2 denies?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

K2 resver the right to do what they want, if you go through the terms of agreement when you make an account you will see that.

As shit as it seems K2 are legually not doing anythign wrong. All the have to do is protect your credit card info ect which is standard for any company acepting money for a service.

Banned

Nothing is misrepresented to us? What about the missing trinas or extremely extended downtimes which we are told only will last 1-2 hours? What about when they stated free2play members get access to all features of the game and all future updates? If I remember correctly some of the new servers were premium only for a few days after their release. What about all the GM editted characters that K2 denies?
    listen i am not saying in our eyes its fair or not mis represented but from the stand point of the law k2 does cover there ass with there contracts....thats the law whether its fair or not you have to ask O.J. on that one

downtimes are not a legal ground for conviction, missing trinas are addressed by them and they do try to fix them if you tell them, its free to play and always has been example would be gobble event even d1 is loadable if there is not turks on it, as far as the gm edited chars you have prove to the law that k2 is making these people use them or knowingly letting them use them.

i am not saying k2 or mgames is being fair to its players both paying and non paying i hate what they do and i would love to quit but i just cut back to playing like 2 days per week cause i dont want to move to a diff game to pass my time simply cause i dont want to have to waste another year of my life gaining items and levels

but its my choice to play a great game run by a shit company as it all of ours

decide what you want to do and run with it...dont worry about whats behind you

woot

flowchart of the money

players -> K2 Network -> Mgame

you canīt change anything in

flowchart of the changes

players -> Mgame -> K2 Network

but you can... if players push K2 to make changes.

OLD1953

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by wraith86@
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrepiN

You are a cheese dick.

Might I add you also fail if you play on cypher.
    whats him playing cypher or any other server for that matter have to do with him making a valid point

if anything your the cheese dick for posting for comments and when someone posts back one that you dont like or doesnt agree with you, you resort to name calling like a 7 year old school girl who just got picked last for kick ball cause your fat and slow.

you must be new to this game so i will slap you in the face with the truth

i personally have tried to contact mgames only to been told to play USKO and its great....i tried to creat spanish ko with devile and festo and nothing works

k2 makes the most money for mgames so really they turn the other cheek when it comes to many things with them

also we have tried to make k2 change....personally have i called the prosecutors office for irvine california and been told to file a civil suit and speak with the legal aids in that dept....after speaking with them not much of a case any of us has since we agree to there TOS before we sign up and everything is based on the choices by us

nothing is forced on us or mis-represented to us.....they state all there policies and terms very clearly....all the things we think are wrong are spelled out for us

only case we would have from what legal coucil there told me would be some of the cs problems of paying customers not getting cs in the timely fashion but they also told me in same sentance each individual can only go to small claims court for that to get there money back for that month......now some of us who pay are not going to california to get back $25

next time you want to flame someone ask a stupid question so u get stupid responses to flame to....you asked a good questions and got a good answer and the douchebag answer you gave was inapropriate

thanks
    tez[/b]
    If you can show a company has violated their own stated policies in screwing you over, you can get legal relief. The TOS is a two way street.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast