Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

dont login game massive false tpt ban 48 hrs

This is a discussion on dont login game massive false tpt ban 48 hrs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; usko down now ?...
Page: 2

usko down now ?

Yes playgirl, it's down.

down for maintenance
    zealous is becoming razor v2 lol

Why is everyone under the impression that EUKO will be completely different from USKO? I mean lets face it, same game different retailers. Customer support, will more than likely be better on EUKO as they will have a smaller base of people to deal with, so obviously they will act considerably quicker (or atleast i would have thought so). But shit like this, ie anything to do with the actual game, so in-game system such as their anti hack tpt shit, will be exactly the same. So shit like this will happen, whether people like it or not.

The only thing they might be better with, is unbanning you after you get tpt'd.

This isn't a EUKO vs USKO post, im just statin how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Why is everyone under the impression that EUKO will be completely different from USKO? I mean lets face it, same game different retailers. Customer support, will more than likely be better on EUKO as they will have a smaller base of people to deal with, so obviously they will act considerably quicker (or atleast i would have thought so). But shit like this, ie anything to do with the actual game, so in-game system such as their anti hack tpt shit, will be exactly the same. So shit like this will happen, whether people like it or not.

The only thing they might be better with, is unbanning you after you get tpt'd.
    And isn't the only thing you'd want, given the scenario?

Banned Senior Member

Oh Lavie the newb is here , ok , time for some lessons.
    K2 customer Support never existed even when USKO had a smaller user base , but a newbie like you wouldn't know that...
    Anti hack will be the same in EUKO? how do you know that? cut the random bullshit and stfu next time.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    K2 customer Support never existed
    yes it did, i think it was called paypal or CC i think, ohh wait...u mean K2 to help us on technical problems, naa its a myth, just like GM's

Ok smart boy, its EXACTLY the same game as USKO, GM's dont tpt you, the game does automatically if it thinks you are running programs that access the game. So please explain to me how its different in any other way than what i already stated?

I don't even think you will have any form of reply other than useless dumbass flames, now sit down before i make you. Next time dont be so mad, when you get shredded in other topics and try and take it out on other people, in ways that make you look probably more stupid than you are.

@ Zealous,

yeah ofc thats exactly what you would want, i was just saying it due to people thinking it isn't going to happen atall.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Oh Lavie the newb is here , ok , time for some lessons.
    K2 customer Support never existed even when USKO had a smaller user base , but a newbie like you wouldn't know that...
    Anti hack will be the same in EUKO? how do you know that? cut the random bullshit and stfu next time.
    why all this debate.

how does anyone know what support will actually be like in EUKO... at this very moment there's no ground to argue on.

but.....

i'll tell you one server that will be worth the wait opening on 11/8/11..... and its not KO.

ModernWarfare 3.

u fags keep on playing this shitty game

Banned Senior Member

Ok smart boy, its EXACTLY the same game as USKO, GM's dont tpt you, the game does automatically if it thinks you are running programs that access the game. So please explain to me how its different in any other way than what i already stated?

I don't even think you will have any form of reply other than useless dumbass flames, now sit down before i make you.
    lol , you realize the anti hack system MIGHT not be the same because EUKO's security system is written by EUKO staff itself and not Mgames from what I gathered?
    Mgames is so shitty in coding so it's no wonder their anti hack system bans the legit players , but then again , how would you know that , you only started playing recently and have seen a minority of their mishaps.

Dumbass flames, what i expected. The security system is built into the game, thats part and parcel of why its so crap, because MGames built it. Doubtful that they would allow anyone to delete it and implement their own, or USKO would have done it yearrrs ago. From what i've read there will be more GMs on banning hackers and such, that still has nothing atall to do with people getting wrongfully tpt'd. Which was my point...

Most of your post's are just seriously dumb, like flaming someone for the length of time they have played founded on when they opened a K4L account, how nerdy..bro.

Well done, you have spent 5 years trolling a forum, hope its worthwhile.. i guess now you can consider everyone who has spent less time on here inferior... oh wait.....

get a job, faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    why all this debate.

how does anyone know what support will actually be like in EUKO... at this very moment there's no ground to argue on.

but.....

i'll tell you one server that will be worth the wait opening on 11/8/11..... and its not KO.

ModernWarfare 3.

u fags keep on playing this shitty game
    FK yea son, heres a sneak fll gameplay, cant wait, getting mine tommorow, but laggy servers=fkkkk for first few days

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuC1ERHcHuw]Xjawz MW3 Commentary - YouTube[/ame]

Banned Senior Member

Dumbass flames, what i expected. The security system is built into the game, thats part and parcel of why its so crap, because MGames built it. Doubtful that they would allow anyone to delete it and implement their own, or USKO would have done it yearrrs ago. From what i've read there will be more GMs on banning hackers and such, that still has nothing atall to do with people getting wrongfully tpt'd. Which was my point...

Most of your post's are just seriously dumb, like flaming someone for the length of time they have played founded on when they opened a K4L account, how nerdy..bro.

Well done, you have spent 5 years trolling a forum, hope its worthwhile.. i guess now you can consider everyone who has spent less time on here inferior... oh wait.....
    Lol , you must be a real fool to think USKO would do anything by themselves , but hey , what do I expect from a guy that's played for 1 year?
    The anti hack system isn't implemented into the game in EUKO , that's why they delayed the official , they had to check their new one and see if it's stable with their server files.
    You keep going on about EUKO's GM but no one even mentioned them , so I really don't see your point there.
    I don't need to see your ko4life join date to see how clueless you are about this game , you literally know nothing about it now or about it's past.
    And on a final note , yes , you are inferior.

Oh gosh, you aren't even worth a reply, you sound like a broken record. I guess we'll see how it all pans out, you could be correct and they implement a totally different way to ban people using tpt i personally couldn't imagine so but hey. You could be wrong and your just flaming me for fuck all reason.

Either way, you look like a fucking angry kid on here, who's only pride in life lies in his playtime on a game, well done... need i say more? In 10 years when you hit 25 (im guessing your like 15, if not.. damn i feel for your parents, who you probably still live with), you'll probably still be on here (if the game is still going) flaming people for not playing enough.

Your a pathetic existence, i dont know who gave you VIP member, but they are obviously dumb as a box o bricks. Now go and gain some E-peens if it makes you happy.

p.s gms are the only people in-game who can unban you when you get tpt'd, just so yano, buck.

Banned Senior Member

:O flame war , I can't participate , already getting close to another ban , but the fact that you chose to flame and run away just shows you lost and that you are indeed inferior.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast