CC Paymethod deleted

This is a discussion on CC Paymethod deleted within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dangit, they deleted the CC payment method when purchasing KC&#39;s >< Uhm.. Can u still pay with CC when purchasing ...
Page: 1

DraeparN

Dangit, they deleted the CC payment method when purchasing KC&#39;s ><
    Uhm.. Can u still pay with CC when purchasing premmy?

Was a while ago they deleted CC, and then I think you could still use it for prem, but since you made the topic now they maybe deleted that too

TopCat

Dangit, they deleted the CC payment method when purchasing KC&#39;s ><
    Uhm.. Can u still pay with CC when purchasing premmy?[/b]

sorry i dunt get you.. wat r u trying to say?

DraeparN

sorry i dunt get you.. wat r u trying to say?[/b]
    I&#39;m saying that when ur buying KC, u can only pay with C&B and K-ESN or w/e it&#39;s called.
    Before u could pay with CC also.

Now that&#39;s bad.

use c&b add cc card there and voila u still pay with CC just over another company

DraeparN

use c&b add cc card there and voila u still pay with CC just over another company[/b]
    True.. But it would&#39;ve been great if C&B would work also..
    I&#39;ve been scammed several times by C&B, I register my account, I add my CC and I try to buy KC, but I don&#39;t recieve my KC.

And when I look the status of my CC, it tells me that my CC has been charged for 40$ (When I was supposed to recieve 3.2k KC).
    So.. I don&#39;t know if any1 else has experienced this or if it&#39;s just me.

And also.. I live in Sweden, and C&B do have an office here, but they doesn&#39;t speak Swedish lol. How fckin stupid..
    I gotta speak english, but my english isn&#39;t that good so I can&#39;t do anything..

In total, I&#39;ve given away about 150 - 200$ to C&B and I&#39;ve never recieved the KC that I paid for.
    Now that&#39;s BS!

*Edit - Btw, I recieve an error when purchasing KC telling me this :
    "Payment rejected - please use another credit card or contact your credit card customer service."
    And sometimes I recieve this error :
    "Payment failed. Please use another credit card or contact our servicegroup."*

TopCat

True.. But it would&#39;ve been great if C&B would work also..
    I&#39;ve been scammed several times by C&B, I register my account, I add my CC and I try to buy KC, but I don&#39;t recieve my KC.

And when I look the status of my CC, it tells me that my CC has been charged for 40$ (When I was supposed to recieve 3.2k KC).
    So.. I don&#39;t know if any1 else has experienced this or if it&#39;s just me.

And also.. I live in Sweden, and C&B do have an office here, but they doesn&#39;t speak Swedish lol. How fckin stupid..
    I gotta speak english, but my english isn&#39;t that good so I can&#39;t do anything..

In total, I&#39;ve given away about 150 - 200$ to C&B and I&#39;ve never recieved the KC that I paid for.
    Now that&#39;s BS!

*Edit - Btw, I recieve an error when purchasing KC telling me this :
    "Payment rejected - please use another credit card or contact your credit card customer service."
    And sometimes I recieve this error :
    "Payment failed. Please use another credit card or contact our servicegroup."*[/b]

thats sad .. try calling C & B office?

DraeparN

Yea, it really is sad.
    Actually I haven&#39;t.. As I said, I gotta speak english and I&#39;m not good at speaking english lol.
    Also.. They&#39;re a big company, why would they help a poor person getting his money back? lol

Banned

Was a while ago they deleted CC, and then I think you could still use it for prem, but since you made the topic now they maybe deleted that too[/b]
    lol love that sig

Atalo

They just brought that option back like 2 weeks ago and now its gone again??? if so Zzzz
    i will never use C&B i know to many people that have been banned for CC fraud or have not got there G1 credits cause click and buy sux monkey ass not to worrie if they dont fix this lagg then i will not buy crap from K2

unsolved_mystery

you can uses CC for anything, kc, premmy, ect of G1 website.

still works with prem.. but not KC

ah well k2 just wants less buisness..

i cbf making c&b account... its so gay ..... meh.. dont play ko nemore... but i buy prem every month for an irl friend of mine cuz he dont have a CC........ but he can never charge KC cuz they dont accept CC for it

Icy

yea bro i been watching it for a while
    seems as if every sunday or so they add the CC option and then come Monday they take it off i am not sure what they are tryin to do

unsolved_mystery

still works with prem.. but not KC

ah well k2 just wants less buisness..

i cbf making c&b account... its so gay ..... meh.. dont play ko nemore... but i buy prem every month for an irl friend of mine cuz he dont have a CC........ but he can never charge KC cuz they dont accept CC for it [/b]
    you can use cc for kc on your g1 account website.

On Ares they still have CC method, but they took off ESN