Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dont renew your premiums

This is a discussion on dont renew your premiums within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont really know if its against the forum rules to post that but i really hope u will understand ...
Page: 1

Niv Aslan

Question

i dont really know if its against the forum rules to post that but i really hope u will understand (if it is agains, dont ban me pls just delete the topic lolz) :
    if u want that k2 will fix the lagg problems u mustnt pay them. paying them makes them feel that everything is ok in game and they can keep doing nothing about the fcking hacks (speedhack) / laggs. please do not renew ur premmies as soon as u want that this shit will be fixed..
    im going to sleep now - gn.

The king. Senior Member

i dont really know if its against the forum rules to post that but i really hope u will understand (if it is agains, dont ban me pls just delete the topic lolz) :
    if u want that k2 will fix the lagg problems u mustnt pay them. paying them makes them feel that everything is ok in game and they can keep doing nothing about the fcking hacks (speedhack) / laggs. please do not renew ur premmies as soon as u want that this shit will be fixed..
    im going to sleep now - gn.[/b]
    rofl, just becouse we dont pay dosnt mean those retards will fix the problem, im sure they as atm asking mgame to solve it for them

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

people have tried this before...ill let u in on a little hint: it didnt work

for every one of u that doesnt pay premium one turk will take ur place

mrmagic2008

people have tried this before...ill let u in on a little hint: it didnt work

for every one of u that doesnt pay premium one turk will take ur place [/b]
    that doesn't make sense. there is no limit on how many people can pay, so it's not like if so one stops paying, there's an empty slot to be filled.

when people stop paying, yes they will notice it. If K2 is any sort of legit company, they will be looking at their weekly revenue charts, when they start seeing revenue going down for the week, the boss will be asking why.

I'm sure K2 is just sitting around not giving a shit about our lag issues.. They are just hoping it will go away on it's own... Not buying premium will definately make them want to work...

/sarcasm

I would like to see any of you crybabies run a popular MMO without these kinds of problems. And have half your community saying you aren't trying for shit, when you are really doing the best you can..

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

that doesn't make sense. there is no limit on how many people can pay, so it's not like if so one stops paying, there's an empty slot to be filled.

when people stop paying, yes they will notice it. If K2 is any sort of legit company, they will be looking at their weekly revenue charts, when they start seeing revenue going down for the week, the boss will be asking why.[/b]
    what does there being a limit have to do with anything

k let me walk u through this

there are 10 people buying premium out of a total 1237128973489024128907410741 million people(to prove theres no limit)
    1 leaves
    1 joins
    new total: 10
    1 leaves
    1 joins
    1 leaves
    1 joins
    nwe total: 10

OMG! why didnt it go down!?

right now k2 is making profit out of their ass, as long as they maintain that profit they wont give a rats ass about whats goin on

u really think non-turk players have any kind of real influence over the game? u could ALL stop paying premium and u wouldnt even make a dent in their profits

K2 has enough money to last them a few years without paying customers, the fact is they are still getting money from turkey and other parts of the world.

Doing this wont do nothing

there are 10 people buying premium out of a total 1237128973489024128907410741 million people(to prove theres no limit)
    1 leaves
    1 joins
    1 leaves
    1 joins
    1 leaves
    1 joins

right now k2 is making profit out of their ass, as long as they maintain that profit they wont give a rats ass about whats goin on

u really think non-turk players have any kind of real influence over the game? u could ALL stop paying premium and u wouldnt even make a dent in their profits[/b]
    OMG,who will join to play with that lagg?Even turks won't play it

cama

OMG,who will join to play with that lagg?Even turks won't play it[/b]
    u underestimate turks

have u seen the stupid turk mages that run around in paper armor and crimson helms cuz they dont want their mages head to show but they dont wanna wear int armor either? ya...if they can play like that im SURE theyll play in lag

u underestimate turks

have u seen the stupid turk mages that run around in paper armor and crimson helms cuz they dont want their mages head to show but they dont wanna wear int armor either? ya...if they can play like that im SURE theyll play in lag[/b]
    thats got to be the "best" "sarcastic" comment about a turk, i lol'ed my ass out xD

iiason

won't work. simple as that.

DeHealer

I got less lag than before, looks like its gone.
    I didnt dc in BDW for the 1st time in 5 days ^^

TopCat

won't work. simple as that.[/b]
    +1 still dunt renew premium

mrmagic2008

1 leaves
    1 joins
    1 leaves
    1 joins
    1 leaves
    1 joins

u really think non-turk players have any kind of real influence over the game? u could ALL stop paying premium and u wouldnt even make a dent in their profits[/b]

hmmmmm ok look at it this way

week 10: 500 US prem buyers
    1500 turk prem buyers

week 11: 300 US prem buyers
    1500 turk prem buyers

wekk 12: 5 US prem buyers
    1500 turk prem buyers

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt no premium november that we did a year or 2 back actually have an effect? I cant remember but if i did i dont see why theres all the negativity. Im sure k2 and mgame would do something if there profits drop. Greeed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast