Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dont renew your premiums

This is a discussion on dont renew your premiums within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmmmmm ok look at it this way week 10: 500 US prem buyers 15000000000000000 turk prem buyers week 11: 300 ...
Page: 2

oldboy

hmmmmm ok look at it this way
    week 10: 500 US prem buyers
    15000000000000000 turk prem buyers

week 11: 300 US prem buyers
    15000000000000000 turk prem buyers
    wekk 12: 5 US prem buyers
    14900000000000000 turk prem buyers[/b]

my premium expired today. What luck. I will not renew until the lag is fixed. I can get in the game on ares a1 at night time and that is basically when I play. I tried playing today and it is just impossible. I will not risk being killed exping because of the lag. That happend to me 4 years ago and I will not let that happen again.

Yes that is right.................4 years and there is still a lag from time to time. Does that tell you anything ?

TopCat

lol so wat do u propose we do to catch k2`s attention?:P

I assume it will be resolved after the Tuesday maintenance

lag=death

death=-2.5%xp gone with premium

2.5%xp at 70=7.6m

So we know lag causes death. So instead of losing my 2.5% with prem i now lose 5%. Now i am losing 15m xp. Boycotting premium is pointless, if you want to make a point stop playing the game. I dont want to lose an hour and a half of my time(plat premium xp at ds or something) by dieing. By not playing with premium if i get xped at towers i lose 3 hours of my time.

K2 doesnt want this shit to happen, and granted most things they do seem really dumb to us. I will admit they seem out of touch with the common gamer. But they want to make us happy, we are the ones who supply them with their livelihood. Just like anything else the many are always punished for the crimes of the few. For example the free contest that just happened, Dumb asses fradualently purchased tons of knight cash, got all kinds of free gifts and K2 recieved nothing for it. Christmas event 2 years back everyone and their brother glicthed the presents, and got plethra's of raptors shards. We bitch about dupers, Macroers speed hackers, Why? because anything fun k2 has planned for us is ruined by the small percent of players who want to take advantage of the glitches in game. But k2 cant stop this because the people use the game itself to run their program's. People TBl edit the game, people use HF, glitch isiloon felankor and ultima, glitch to second server for CSW money. Anyone who is without sin can cast the first stone.

If you want to support a game you've played for years do it, if not dont buy premium and lose mad xp, coin's and might not even get to play.

Wushu

I renewed my premium the day before lag started <_<

people have tried this before...ill let u in on a little hint: it didnt work

for every one of u that doesnt pay premium one turk will take ur place [/b]
    haha, so true. But make it 2 turks.

Banned

ofc i will not buy new prem if this shitlag will continue, 2 bad i have 9 days left from my platinum ( like 6 days already wasted..? smth like that ). or any1 is so stupid to buy new prem to play with this fkn lags ? i really dont think so, there is no reson why to do that imo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12