Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

damn KNIGHT ONLINE

This is a discussion on damn KNIGHT ONLINE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahah, Im wasting my platinum premium because I have not been able to even get passed the launcher for the ...
Page: 1

AdrianPeterson

Default damn KNIGHT ONLINE

hahah, Im wasting my platinum premium because I have not been able to even get passed the launcher for the past 2 days, and I know a few people are still playing, I have tried to flush dns or w/e but i re installed the game so I cant really try skipping the launcher because It needs the updates.. so im guess im screwed haha

Decoman

could be but sometimes it works like once for 100 tries. just do it if ur pissed of ur platnium being wasted

well same here in a day time ist impossible to login sometimes at night i was able to login but i wont waste my sleep for this fckin game ^^

AdrianPeterson

yeah I know hah, I guess ill just keep trying and trying but i dont have too much patience lol I looked on king of knight and to see the active players and i was wonderin how the hell SO many people are on online when i havent been able to log for like 2 days lol

ya sometimes takes about 20times of starting and stopping launcher before it loads, if you have premmy just keep doing it till you log, then don't logout.

AdrianPeterson

yeah I guess ill just have to keep trying that, not planning on wasting damn premium to ddos attackers or whatever the hell their doing to the launcher lol

I don't really understand what's going on....everyone keeps saying DDOS so they have to filter the login or whatever. That makes no sense to me because there are some people who get on all the time on their first try and others who can't at all and some who can after spamming. If there is an overload on the server shouldn't everyone have problems?

AdrianPeterson

yeah im not really sure about that, but I haven't really heard of people gettin on their first try, but when i did check king of knight, at all the active players, it showed a shit load of people on and i was like wtf.... how the hell did so many get on. I cant do shit. but the most answers i get are just spam it like 100 times and your bound to get it just once, but hasn't worked for me lol I guess i just have to wait till KO actually fixes something

Don't know why you felt the need to open up multiple threads about the same topic, seems pointless and a waste of space to me. However,

the cmd ipconfig /flushdns does seem to work for some ppl. However, don't just do it once, spam it like you spam these forums in the cmd screen. Even w/ all these DDOS attacks I am still able to log into any server i want in under 3 minutes of trying. Country location should not matter as far as I know, and I may be wrong, but maybe try a US VPN if you are from another country.

Banned

try this
    1.ipconfig /flushdns
    2.ipconfig /release
    3.ipconfig /renew
    4.run Launcher
    5.ipconfig /flushdns
    6.run Launcher..

Banned

Default SUP

Yes i called my internet provider and asked them about DOS attacks and he was cool about it and explained that there is servers all over connecting you to the game. The reason some people can connect and others cant. He said that some was not getting attacked and others are so i figure if u live near texas like me then u not able to get in game lol... this is the 4th day of me not getting in game. ALSO gamersfirst will not load for me either to submit a ticket..

SuP adrianpetterson this is TurnAndRun

Last edited by Texarkana; 03-28-2010 at 11:16 AM.

It's so weird that some people have it all the time and some can log in without any problems!

AdrianPeterson

oh hey man, and yeah i live in texas lol so im prob screwed just like you are haha

Banned

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianPeterson View Post
    oh hey man, and yeah i live in texas lol so im prob screwed just like you are haha
    Where at i quess u figured out where i am Texarkana

AdrianPeterson

Corpus Christi Texas, right on the gulf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast