Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dont want to be a Prude,but...

This is a discussion on Dont want to be a Prude,but... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div> Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last) <!--QuoteBegin-HoodFizzle @ <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last Heh, if i say this, christmas present ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div>
    Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)
    <!--QuoteBegin-HoodFizzle
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last

Heh, if i say this, christmas present isn't the thing u should be worried about now.. Just wait some hours and tyon meat will be 25m each

eh?
    who cares about tyon meats? u gonna make some cash with them lol...no1 need em ^^
    and the xmas present is the thing what we should be worried about and most of us are.
    i fucking earned my raptors and totas imacts and every fucking thing im using atm, and now every1 is using the same weps.

Yup, thanks k2... u should really check the bugs BEFORE u fucking patch it :angry: <_<
    Hehe, u can bug tyon meat the same way u bug chirstmas present, so if u got 700 tyon meats = 7m each time, and u can do it over and over again. You can make 2b in less then 3 hours.[/b]
    Difference is no one needs the stinky Tyon meat buddy :lol:[/b][/quote]

You're a retard, you can turn em in for money, over and over again. There's also XP quests, so expect to see about 300 more level 80's by tomorrow.

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)</div>
    Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)
    Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    @

Heh, if i say this, christmas present isn't the thing u should be worried about now.. Just wait some hours and tyon meat will be 25m each

eh?
    who cares about tyon meats? u gonna make some cash with them lol...no1 need em ^^
    and the xmas present is the thing what we should be worried about and most of us are.
    i fucking earned my raptors and totas imacts and every fucking thing im using atm, and now every1 is using the same weps.

Yup, thanks k2... u should really check the bugs BEFORE u fucking patch it :angry: <_<

Hehe, u can bug tyon meat the same way u bug chirstmas present, so if u got 700 tyon meats = 7m each time, and u can do it over and over again. You can make 2b in less then 3 hours.
    Difference is no one needs the stinky Tyon meat buddy :lol:[/b]
    You're a retard, you can turn em in for money, over and over again. There's also XP quests, so expect to see about 300 more level 80's by tomorrow.[/b][/quote]

Turn them in for 750 coins each?!??! LOL
    And how is duping them gonna help ppl get lvl 80?!?!?!
    No one will bother. And btw ur mom is a retard for having u brought to daylight.

Wirdnix

yap its hard times atm! atm??? sry i mean the last year^^ lot bifrost and bosses for nothing! all my stuff +7 and coins i need for a rap+8 its nothing worth!
    be fair means in this game= be a looser:/ so, gimme a big "L"^^

pseace and marry x-mass to all legit ppl B)

Wow, every time you speak you get dumber.
    1. They can be turned in for 10k. you have 1k of them, you get 10m each and you can repeat it with bug.
    2. You REALLY think no one will bother? they can get fucking 1m exp every 10 seconds, im PRETTY sure people will bother.

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)</div>
    Originally posted by Shellshocked+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellshocked)
    Originally posted by gravedigga_bg
    @

eh?

Hehe, u can bug tyon meat the same way u bug chirstmas present, so if u got 700 tyon meats = 7m each time, and u can do it over and over again. You can make 2b in less then 3 hours.

Difference is no one needs the stinky Tyon meat buddy :lol:
    You're a retard, you can turn em in for money, over and over again. There's also XP quests, so expect to see about 300 more level 80's by tomorrow.[/b]
    No one will bother. And btw ur mom is a retard for having u brought to daylight.[/b][/quote]

U get 10k for one... And there is no exp quest witch u can spamm over and over again, soooooo... But prices are going to be sky high again BUY WHILE U CAN !!!

Deathstalker40

this xmas they should have a event for ppl that never scammed,hacked,duped,etc. sounds like a good plan but idk if gms really care about one guy idea or even care aout any of them 3things i mentioned

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by gravedigga_bg+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(gravedigga_bg)
    Originally posted by Shellshocked
    Originally posted by gravedigga_bg
    @

eh?

Difference is no one needs the stinky Tyon meat buddy :lol:

You're a retard, you can turn em in for money, over and over again. There's also XP quests, so expect to see about 300 more level 80's by tomorrow.
    No one will bother. And btw ur mom is a retard for having u brought to daylight.[/b]
    You're wrong, there is. I'm not gonna name it, but trust me there is. I don't really care about prices, you just have to farm all the stuff yourself, because money will be useless soon enough.

U get 10k for one... And there is no exp quest witch u can spamm over and over again, soooooo... But prices are going to be sky high again BUY WHILE U CAN !!![/b][/quote]

mm prude reminds me of prunes.. yummy im gonna go get some now ^_^

u can get 5m for tyon meat...
    and btw, u cant use this bug on tyon meat coz this bug is that if u dont get what u want u do it again, not to get alot of items from 1 present.

Speed

99.5 % of the time there will always be someone better than u , by all means.... and probably it didnt cost them as much as to you... but thats life , even in real life.. theres plenty of ppl who didnt do anything and have more than you will ever have

and if that is a reason to quit , then u have failed in life too .. just a tought ^_^

People are just too ignorant to admit that there's worse things being done.
    You don't have to agree, just don't be suprised when there's a shitload more high levels soon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12