Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dont you think

This is a discussion on dont you think within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, dont you guys who browse this forum alot, that there havent been any funny topics latly? post some fun ...
Page: 1

The king. Senior Member

Hey, dont you guys who browse this forum alot, that there havent been any funny topics latly?

post some fun if u you got im bored :P

Hey, dont you guys who browse this forum alot, that there havent been any funny topics latly?
    post some fun if u you got im bored :P[/b]
    dude i was thinking the same shit at the same exact time we must be brothers or something this is almost useful but i am just saying that this was a weird coincidence because we were thinking the same thing and it was roughly the same time even though you are probably not in the same time zone as me so it would probably not actually be the same time unless you consider it the same time to be in real time. i'm not sure how this would work it's a question for the ages. but anyways back on topic man i haven't seen any funny topics on the forum recently so i can't post anything for you to have even though you are bored if you are bored maybe you should do something to make you not bored like get something to eat or drink that is always not that boring unless you don't like to eat or drink then i guess it might be boring but if you consider that boring then maybe you can do something else that is not very boring for you i don't know what would not be very boring for you since i'm not you but i can't really give anysuggestions because everyone's tastes differs about everything its really peculiar if you think about it so what exactly defines the term general consensus anyways. i browse this forum a lot i think so i probably qualify in your specified category but i definitely have not seen any funny topics recently if u have seena ny funny topics i guess u should post them though i guess u havent since u made this topic lol i don't know what u mean by post some fun though because there is a difference between fun and funny i guess because one appeals to your sense of humor and the other is just overall enjoyment i guess they could be different and the same at the same time which is weird sort of like the whole time zone issue i was talking about earlier. by ur sig i guess u live in like sweden yahh trick yahh so what time is it rightt here only answer in relation to the same time this post is submitted though because u will most likely confuse me cause i dont really know the conversion thats why im asking u lol there probably is some funny topics in the off topic section maybe u should go read there because there are a lot of funny people that post in off topic because they are scared that they will get warned or banned for posting osmething that is off topic but i guess the whole fact that its off topic is the actual reason why its so entertaining to us because of its randomness so i guess if u were to read something random u wouldnt be so bored or maybe u will like to do something after inspiration is a good key tool to get out of boredom in my opinion so i think u should try to get inspired by something whether it be something funny or just amusing. though ur taste of amusing can differ quite radically i cant really define it so my bad anyways i think we really might be brothers or something because i feel this deep heart to heart connection with you and i dont even know you so its really weird but very comforting to know that i have a spiritual brother in sweden if i ever go to sweden ill visit u for sure man because thats what brothers do and ive never seen u before so itll be like a long lost reunion we could probably think of something fun to do and u wouldnt be so bored lol hey man thats a really good idea why dont u just paypal me some money or send me western union thats okay too or just send me the plane ticket because then u wouldnt be so bored and it would be funny too i guess its like situational humor how your long lost brother shows up at your doorstep and you could just be like lol that shit is funny edit#4 lol i really felt the need to continue off of this because its just too amazing to me how i could find someone like u so randomly i love you man edit#5

Banned

funny topics? here at ko4life we are all about business. :wacko:

wow thats a long paragraph i ALMOST started to read

The king. Senior Member

dude i was thinking the same shit at the same exact time we must be brothers or something this is almost useful but i am just saying that this was a weird coincidence because we were thinking the same thing and it was roughly the same time even though you are probably not in the same time zone as me so it would probably not actually be the same time unless you consider it the same time to be in real time. i'm not sure how this would work it's a question for the ages. but anyways back on topic man i haven't seen any funny topics on the forum recently so i can't post anything for you to have even though you are bored if you are bored maybe you should do something to make you not bored like get something to eat or drink that is always not that boring unless you don't like to eat or drink then i guess it might be boring but if you consider that boring then maybe you can do something else that is not very boring for you i don't know what would not be very boring for you since i'm not you but i can't really give anysuggestions because everyone's tastes differs about everything its really peculiar if you think about it so what exactly defines the term general consensus anyways. i browse this forum a lot i think so i probably qualify in your specified category but i definitely have not seen any funny topics recently if u have seena ny funny topics i guess u should post them though i guess u havent since u made this topic lol i don't know what u mean by post some fun though because there is a difference between fun and funny i guess because one appeals to your sense of humor and the other is just overall enjoyment i guess they could be different and the same at the same time which is weird sort of like the whole time zone issue i was talking about earlier. by ur sig i guess u live in like sweden so what time is it rightt here only answer in relation to the same time this post is submitted though because u will most likely confuse me cause i dont really know the conversion thats why im asking u lol there probably is some funny topics in the off topic section maybe u should go read there because there are a lot of funny people that post in off topic because they are scared that they will get warned or banned for posting osmething that is off topic but i guess the whole fact that its off topic is the actual reason why its so entertaining to us because of its randomness so i guess if u were to read something random u wouldnt be so bored or maybe u will like to do something after inspiration is a good key tool to get out of boredom in my opinion so i think u should try to get inspired by something whether it be something funny or just amusing. though ur taste of amusing can differ quite radically i cant really define it so my bad anyways i think we really might be brothers or something because i feel this deep heart to heart connection with you and i dont even know you so its really weird but very comforting to know that i have a spiritual brother in sweden if i ever go to sweden ill visit u for sure man because thats what brothers do and ive never seen u before so itll be like a long lost reunion we could probably think of something fun to do and u wouldnt be so bored lol hey man thats a really good idea why dont u just paypal me some money or send me western union thats okay too or just send me the plane ticket because then u wouldnt be so bored and it would be funny too i guess its like situational humor how your long lost brother shows up at your doorstep and you could just be like lol that shit is funny edit#4 lol i really felt the need to continue off of this because its just too amazing to me how i could find someone like u so randomly i love you man[/b]
    iread the first sentence and the last, ilove you too.

hey brother i found some funny topics for you it took me a while to find but here are some links
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=206997 - lol this one is really funny its a joke about warriors lol
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=207887 - you know this one will be funny for sure just by the topic title "rofl" it has to be funny
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=208051 - this one was locked but its really fun to think about it may not be funny but i found it amusing and considering u are my brother you should find it amusing too
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=208187 - this one is a joke about k2 its pretty funny
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=208268 - this topic wasnt meant to be funny but there was a lot of funny posts in it like here ill quote one

Your best bet will probably be Girakon, or possibly Akara.[/b]
    it was sort of tough to find but i think i found what u are looking for man. feel free to send me thanks via paypal or western union

The king. Senior Member

hey brother i found some funny topics for you it took me a while to find but here are some links
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=206997 - lol this one is really funny its a joke about warriors lol
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=207887 - you know this one will be funny for sure just by the topic title "rofl" it has to be funny
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=208051 - this one was locked but its really fun to think about it may not be funny but i found it amusing and considering u are my brother you should find it amusing too
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=208187 - this one is a joke about k2 its pretty funny
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=208268 - this topic wasnt meant to be funny but there was a lot of funny posts in it like here ill quote one
    it was sort of tough to find but i think i found what u are looking for man. feel free to send me thanks via paypal or western union[/b]
    you are atleast trying

Banned

i was just ABOUT to read tank's post, but then i just changed my mind >_>

Banned

his post was like 1/5 of that when i posted h34r:

his post was like 1/5 of that when i posted h34r:[/b]
    i edited four times because i couldn't contain my utter joy

The king. Senior Member

i was just ABOUT to read tank's post, but then i just changed my mind >_>[/b]
    ithink u did a smart choice

i edited four times because i couldn't contain my utter joy[/b]
    haha xD

SuckMe

its really weird but very comforting to know that i have a spiritual brother in sweden if i ever go to sweden ill visit u for sure man because thats what brothers do and ive never seen u before so itll be like a long lost reunion we could probably think of something fun to do and u wouldnt be so bored lol hey man thats a really good idea why dont u just paypal me some money or send me western union thats okay too or just send me the plane ticket because then u wouldnt be so bored and it would be funny too i guess its like situational humor how your long lost brother shows up at your doorstep and you could just be like lol that shit is funny[/b]
    h34r:

I read what tank wrote and it gave me a smile.

Jobs done

funny topics? here at ko4life we are all about business. :wacko:[/b]
    ahahahahh

welll i do agree.. there used to be better topics to read about.. and lately, its just noobs asking noob questions, and specific server drama :P nothing else :P

Lag0nx

tank killed me
    uh lol.
    ty dude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast