Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What do you think K2 will do during tonight's Maintenance?

This is a discussion on What do you think K2 will do during tonight's Maintenance? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fix the login issue? release the new patch? ... nothing? I haven't been able to play since i was disconnected ...
Page: 1

BestSin

Angry

fix the login issue?

release the new patch?

... nothing?

I haven't been able to play since i was disconnected after boss event sunday. I haven't been able to reach k2's website either...

So I am unsure if k2 has even posted any news about this...

Have they said what they plan to do during tonight's maintence?

<3 K2
    h34r:

ts61fa

think theyr gonna do something fix or release new patch but i think its gonna take some time :S

St0neColdKill3r

I think they will fix the login issue, but i&#39;m more then certain they will try to take an extended maintenance to do so.

There might be a new patch but i don&#39;t think it will have all it was supposed to have--hope im wrong on that one.

I don&#39;t expect there to be any compensation for the login and dc probs other then them smoothly stating they are sorry and we&#39;re working all nighters to get us back in game promptly.

Sad fact is that i felt this game had been showing a lot of positive signs as far as listening to ppl&#39;s concerns and wants, but this week was quite the set back.

Guess we&#39;ll know in about 10 hours...keep the faith brotha.

Banned

10% - they will make new patch which won&#39;t fix any bug
    5% - they will fix the currently bugs
    85% - they will make new patch which will cause more bugs and the old one&#39;s will still be there

fukko

K2 is fully aware of this issue and that it has spead to more ppl since the last patch.
    As for them doing somethign about it i doubt it, they havent even been able to have an emergency maintnace to even see if that might help.
    This was suppost to be a 5 day peroid to show ALL THE PAYING ppl that k2 cares LOL. I have never had log in issues or dc issue up until saturday.
    I have not been able to take part in any boss event or the xp even and have lost prem days like SO MANY others.

The least K2 can do is EXTEND the EXP EVENT and RE-EMBURSE us for the days lost.

The letter from the producer stated that there is NO time frame for the next patch with is going back on the original states thursday or tuesday maintnace. This issue has been plagueing alot of ppl but after the drop rate patch and the rollback patch this problem has spread and if K2 doesnt not address this issue like TONIGHT and lets its continue to spead there wont be any1 left to log and once every1 has this prob NO1 will pay for prem and were will k2 be then.

Dont expect anything to be done other then a regular maintance.

Boyce

Hopefully; Fix the login issue, bifrost and gem drop rate.
    Realisticly; Login will be fixed, maybe.

BestSin

Has K2 even acknowledged the login issue?

(admitting you have a problem is always the first step right?)

(admitting you have a problem is always the first step right?)[/b]
    nothing on the website about it...
    but they probly know...

animakuz

all depends on wat random keys they press this time :lol:

fukko

Yes K2 has acknowledged that they have a connection problem. Look at the Ticket &#39;s now they made a new section just for it.
    When u dc, what happens, country ur logging from, what u see when u log etc.......

So yes K2 has admitted it and even in the produces letter he acknowledges it but states there in no time frame now for the next patch.
    By that statment i would guess they dont know why its happening or how to prevent it. That is why I don not expect anything then a regular maintnace to happen.

Dont get me wrong Im **** pissed. This BS issue cost me getting well into lvl 79 maybe even getting lvl 80.

I just know K2 donst give a shit about anything then there bottom line and from what i saw when i was able to log the 2 or 3 times in the past 4 days that this issue is spreading and it stems from a DC issue. Like i said its going to keep spreading and infect us all sooner or later. K2 wont rush to fix this until it affects there income which it has but the run PUS sales to make up for it and ppl jump all over it.

K2 is aware of the issue but i highly doubt anything will be done about it tonight.

Banned

(admitting you have a problem is always the first step right?)[/b]
    K2 never admits to a mistake, and since this is K2 they will probably fix the log in and release like 20+ new bugs along with it...

i just want to log in
    i dont care about new patches :P
    hope they will fix the login issue :/
    all depends on wat random keys they press this time :lol:[/b]
    yeah :/

btw spain 1 : 0 russia, 10 sec ago

2:0 now :lol:

hehe 3 : 0 :P

Mezmerize

Is there any chance that they&#39;ll fix the gem drop rate at todays maintenance?

Alhena

K2 never admits to a mistake, and since this is K2 they will probably fix the log in and release like 20+ new bugs along with it...[/b]

Well i havent been in this game long enough to comment on K2 but i think this is the worst ever managed game having the best Pk system compared to all the other games i have played my whole Gamer life ..... BTW that is only like 18 months :P

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

what they do best prob - make things worse.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast