Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Dorpwn/FearFactor

This is a discussion on Dorpwn/FearFactor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes plz do...
Page: 10

dorpwn

yes plz do

Originally posted by ResserGD
    lol but the fact is those 2 WERE killing the tk and it was already half way dead.

u shud have enuf respect 2 understand its theirs.
    if its already half dead its usually better for the original tankers to get ksed, coz then they will kill it faster and less chances to die when theres 2 tankers...

TunaFishyMe

dorpwn didnt "lure" because he wasnt successful at it. If TK had moved towards dorpwns attack, dorpwn would have ran away and the priest would have been forced to continue heal or his tanker will die. Regardless if it was intentional, dorpwn decided to "gain more damage" on TK in a position that could have possibly killed the other priest. If it was a mistake, then apologize and move on. Unfortunately, FF's name has already been tainted so many times in the past, no one is really shocked.

like you said, it was half dead...why are you going after it? I dont know your education level, but you cant outdamage the other party if its already 50% dead. Unless, the other tanker died :rollseyes: :rollseyes:

Banned

Originally posted by Speed of Dark+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed of Dark)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    one time i lured a death mare on someone doing snakequeen, *

as they were already taking it i was with _____ and i said ok, buff me plz. he buffed me and they started before we did. so i said ok. might as well sit and wait for drop. i looked behind me and a death mare starts running at me, it aggro's like a bitch. it hit me for 2.7k and i ran where they were taking snake queen. i felt HORRIBLE about it and they said that i should of just run the other way. but it was a MISTAKE and i didnt mean to do it.
    I know it was mistake thats why i didnt open any topic and tried to give u TS instead :wub:
    Accidents happens, tho i wasnt there so i cant know what really happened <_<[/b]
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

it wasnt half dead

WE all apologize it was a big mistake dorpwn didnt want to lure the tk on the priest,we are sorry again.

lock the topic.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910