Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Dorpwn/FearFactor

This is a discussion on Dorpwn/FearFactor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; levan I didnt speak to u, I spoke to ddevil, and if u said what u said, zoGi tried to ...
Page: 2

Assaf001

levan I didnt speak to u, I spoke to ddevil, and if u said what u said, zoGi tried to lure it, so dont write FearFactor like an asshole if u can't see the diffrence kk?
    besides, what can dorpwn do except luring the TK? nothing. I dont know how ur leader died but w/e :blink:

sophiem

Originally posted by Assaf001
    levan I didnt speak to u, I spoke to ddevil, and if u said what u said, zoGi tried to lure it, so dont write FearFactor like an asshole if u can't see the diffrence kk?
    besides, what can dorpwn do except luring the TK? nothing. I dont know how ur leader died but w/e :blink:
    I just trying to make the issues more intresting noob :P..

u think i realy care who lure on who ?

Fuck ko :P

Banned Senior Member

lure tk press town and TK will hit the priest :wacko:

Assaf001

then DONT.

btw levan, you told me you already /quit_ko right? or u just lied/passed to other server?

sophiem

then DONT.

btw levan, you told me you already /quit_ko right? or u just lied/passed to other server?

I quitted..

I just like to see the drams here u see here alot shit for real :P..

Assaf001

Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001
    lure tk press town and TK will hit the priest :wacko:[/b]

hmmmm it is ok, you can run away u know... massive it and start healing, what is ur fuking problem? everything u r doing is crying at forums... is that help you? it makes u famous or somthing? if you see only dorpwn, is it all FearFactor? you see 0bscuritY, Mirage_Fighter, anything that u can write about the whole clan? NO.

why when ppl getting scammed they dont write the clan name? why you guys like to say FearFactor? if u got some problem with us [not FearFactor, the nation herself, let me know]. <_<

sophiem

why when ppl getting scammed they dont write the clan name? why you guys like to say FearFactor? if u got some problem with us [not FearFactor, the nation herself, let me know]. <_<
    Becuase they are stupied :P

Assaf001

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001

Becuase they are stupied :P[/b]
    go play enemy territory you noob :wub: RAMPAGE@%^@^!$%!%^ h43r:

sophiem

Originally posted by sophiem+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sophiem)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001

Becuase they are stupied :P[/b]

ROFLMAO! +1

Do all those guys from FF have the same IQ?

In the SS dorpwn casts a nova right beside ddevil who has healing ::Hit_Me::. That pretty much lured TK toward ddevil and got them killed. dorpwn is from FearFactor.

What part of that easy explanation u couldnt get?

Originally posted by Chabo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chabo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001
    lure tk press town and TK will hit the priest :wacko:[/b]
    CAN U READ WHAT I POST? ARE U DUMB?
    Damn stupids..i said zogi tryied to TANK (not tu lure) and died

Assaf001

Originally posted by Devile
    ROFLMAO! +1

In the SS dorpwn casts a nova right beside ddevil who has healing ::Hit_Me::. That pretty much lured TK toward ddevil and got them killed. dorpwn is from FearFactor.

Im just saying, that when some1 trying to lure on sombody, in case that it is not FF clan member, you write only the name of that person, you dont write after it the name of the clan, W H Y ? E X P L A I N this. And it is not my problem Devile that u have problem with us, I don't know why, just getting sick that every topic you flame ALL the clan members, if u have problem with us pm Mirage_Fighter in game/ Codex or 0bscuritY/Jeramia in forums, OK? :angry:

Assaf001

Originally posted by baLao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baLao)</div>
    Originally posted by Chabo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001

Damn stupids..i said zogi tryied to TANK (not tu lure) and died[/b]

good, so ZOGI is the tanker, or KSED for your case, SO WTF DO YOU WANT? IS HE FEARFACTOR MEMBER? NO, YOU WRITE DORPWN/FEARFACTOR LIKE WE TOLD HIM TO DO WHAT HE DID, SCREW UP MAN WHEN U WILL UNDERSTAND LEMME KNOW KK? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by Devile
    ROFLMAO! +1

Pwned

Originally posted by Assaf001+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Assaf001)</div>
    Originally posted by baLao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baLao)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chabo
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001

Damn stupids..i said zogi tryied to TANK (not tu lure) and died[/b]

good, so ZOGI is the tanker, or KSED for your case, SO WTF DO YOU WANT? IS HE FEARFACTOR MEMBER? NO, YOU WRITE DORPWN/FEARFACTOR LIKE WE TOLD HIM TO DO WHAT HE DID, SCREW UP MAN WHEN U WILL UNDERSTAND LEMME KNOW KK? :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b][/quote]
    WE KSED? WANT A PIC WE STARTED IT WITH NO1 FAGGOT? WANT WANT? GIMME A SEC AND FUK U AND ALL UR CLAN THAT NOOBS

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast