Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Dorpwn/FearFactor

This is a discussion on Dorpwn/FearFactor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ARE YOU MORON? DONT U KNOW TO UNDERSTAND???? I SAID IF HE [HE = ZOGI] KSED DONT BS HERE ABOUT ...
Page: 3

Assaf001

ARE YOU MORON? DONT U KNOW TO UNDERSTAND???? I SAID IF HE [HE = ZOGI] KSED DONT BS HERE ABOUT LURRING KK? WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM TO GET WHAT I SAID? ARE YOU BLONDE FROM THE JOKES WITH 1 IQ OR JUST SIMPLY DUMB? <_<

Assaf001

Originally posted by baLao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baLao)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    ROFLMAO! +1

Do all those guys from FF have the same IQ?

In the SS dorpwn casts a nova right beside ddevil who has healing ::Hit_Me::. That pretty much lured TK toward ddevil and got them killed. dorpwn is from FearFactor.

What part of that easy explanation u couldnt get?
    Pwned[/b]
    like your crying, look like you got pwned

good, so ZOGI is the tanker, or KSED for your case, SO WTF DO YOU WANT? IS HE FEARFACTOR MEMBER? NO, YOU WRITE DORPWN/FEARFACTOR LIKE WE TOLD HIM TO DO WHAT HE DID, SCREW UP MAN WHEN U WILL UNDERSTAND LEMME KNOW KK? :angry: :angry: :angry:[/quote]

NOW STFU
    Zogy trying to take it

Assaf001

that's not what I tried to say you idiot, I said if he tried to take the TK, lurring = ks ?

you dont understand what Im saying -_- when you will, tell me because it is like talking a white wall -_-

Devile can you block please?
    i already sended what i need tto show you guys.

thx at all

Originally posted by Ali1989+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ali1989)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Holy_Priest
    if it was already 1/2 hp before the ksers came how can you lose the drop?
    u r a scammer check cheaters section[/b]
    Way to stay on topic!

Assaf001

Originally posted by baLao
    Devile can you block please?
    i already sended what i need tto show you guys.

thx at all
    you think Im dorpwn or somthing?
    if no, so S T F U ! ! ! ! !

now, when dorpwn will see that, TALK TO HIM [ HIM = DORPWN] understood that?

even all that, will they get banned? somthing, talk to them h43r: understood?

Originally posted by Assaf001
    that's not what I tried to say you idiot, I said if he tried to take the TK, lurring = ks ?

you dont understand what Im saying -_- when you will, tell me because it is like talking a white wall -_-
    I dont care.

Assaf001

Originally posted by baLao+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(baLao)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001

I dont care.[/b]
    guess what? me niether

Originally posted by Assaf001+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Assaf001)</div>
    Originally posted by baLao@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001

I dont care.
    guess what? me niether[/b]
    So...what are u doing here?

ID4N

Originally posted by Assaf001+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Assaf001)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    ROFLMAO! +1

Do all those guys from FF have the same IQ?

In the SS dorpwn casts a nova right beside ddevil who has healing ::Hit_Me::. That pretty much lured TK toward ddevil and got them killed. dorpwn is from FearFactor.

What part of that easy explanation u couldnt get?
    Im just saying, that when some1 trying to lure on sombody, in case that it is not FF clan member, you write only the name of that person, you dont write after it the name of the clan, W H Y ? E X P L A I N this. And it is not my problem Devile that u have problem with us, I don't know why, just getting sick that every topic you flame ALL the clan members, if u have problem with us pm Mirage_Fighter in game/ Codex or 0bscuritY/Jeramia in forums, OK? :angry:[/b]
    well maybe because FF clan has a long history with ksing, luring, bug abusing and bunch of topics on cheaters section?

Assaf001

lo mevin ma ata kashur. aim yesh leha beaya daber aim liav/daniel, kal meod ledaber v-lezayen ba sehel <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Assaf001
    lo mevin ma ata kashur. aim yesh leha beaya daber aim liav/daniel, kal meod ledaber v-lezayen ba sehel <_<
    english forum so speak english

ban this noob ^^

Assaf001

I said what does he know? for who does he speaking? if he got problem with us that will talk to liav[Jeramia] daniel [0bscuritY] ko4life nicks, and if it is not HIS busnisess so he should BS here. btw, KS = Cheating?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast