Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Dorpwn/FearFactor

This is a discussion on Dorpwn/FearFactor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by i_love_to_fuck_with_devil i have a lover ! he gonna sell all his items and do a nice plastic ...
Page: 7

tolgahan

Originally posted by i_love_to_fuck_with_devil
    i have a lover ! he gonna sell all his items and do a nice plastic surgery and look better so dont worry !
    http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9333/aa...98e3cc6532a.jpg
    :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *
    :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    zzzz not funny

Originally posted by i_love_to_fuck_with_devil
    i have a lover ! he gonna sell all his items and do a nice plastic surgery and look better so dont worry !
    http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9333/aa...98e3cc6532a.jpg
    :wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub: *:wub:
    devile i bet if u check the ip its the same of either dorpwn or liquid xD

No need. U can tell easy who this is. Liquid lacks the intelligence to win an argument so he rather insult ppl.

But sure, his ip matches his newly registered and banned account: liquid2

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Assaf001+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Assaf001)</div>
    Originally posted by Chabo@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Assaf001

levan I didnt speak to u, I spoke to ddevil, and if u said what u said, zoGi tried to lure it, so dont write FearFactor like an asshole if u can't see the diffrence kk?
    besides, what can dorpwn do except luring the TK? nothing. I dont know how ur leader died but w/e :blink:

lure tk press town and TK will hit the priest :wacko:

hmmmm it is ok, you can run away u know... massive it and start healing, what is ur fuking problem? everything u r doing is crying at forums... is that help you? it makes u famous or somthing? if you see only dorpwn, is it all FearFactor? you see 0bscuritY, Mirage_Fighter, anything that u can write about the whole clan? NO.

why when ppl getting scammed they dont write the clan name? why you guys like to say FearFactor? if u got some problem with us [not FearFactor, the nation herself, let me know]. <_<[/b]
    rofl. I dont think this is the first FF clan ks/luring/buging servants thread. A good number of your members have been caught on SS ksing and luring. Sorry to say, this is your clan's problem. Yes, its the individual, but they represent your clan. If one guy messes up, ok, fair enough. Ban him. Who's left in your clan who hasnt been caught in a ss of luring/ksing? rofl.

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by Devile
    Next time u see dorpwn or Fear Factor clan doing a boss, run close to a Dread Mare and if it chases u and kills them, u can pull the same lame excuse! "I wasnt luring on u, shit happens!".
    amm undivided from ur clan did it few weeks ago, making me and zogi die from a sq :huh:

p.s. was my char was healing zogi when hit_me tanked the tk? cause i didnt play in the passed 2 days, might be other guy on my acc -_-

ID4N

Originally posted by Codex
    about the clan thing,
    i also think a member reflects on all us, if someone from our clan will be caught luring or doing any other bannable offence he will be kicked, no doubt about that.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...&highlight=zogi - NotYet, scammer, hasnt been kicked from clan.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...&highlight=zogi - zoGi, luring on ppl while doing a boss, hasnt been kicked from clan. (sry but i aint buying that "another person was playing on him" bs)
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...hlight=artemise - Dorpwn, bug abusing a tree in cz so he cant be attacked, hasnt been kicked from clan.
    notyet or was it watchout i dun remember but it was written in one of the topics, jingling, hasnt been kicked from clan.
    you and ur whole clan bug abusing isiloon, u said u did it only once but tbh, i dun belive this bs, but what i think doesnt matter.

Codex, give us a break please, u didnt take care of ur clan at first place then u wonder why u have a bad reputation and why ur clan name is written along with a member who did somethign wrong, if u had a bit of respect to other ppl doing a boss, then u wont be that hated.

MrPayne

what a waste of skills, dark_war,Mirage_Fighter u guys need to close FF and join somewhere else.. u are too good for this clan..

ROFL
    Mentally Handicapped

Originally posted by liquid1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(liquid1)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    Hey, he was just using his "Isiloon tactic" to help

Too bad this mob doesn't bug and actually runs towards u when u range it
    go use ur babashop skills and buy another uniques , omg ur so good![/b]
    Oh, so you did FT leitly, got hell breaker, got it to +8 did you?
    And no one would sell one for ingame. -_-

QueenPriest

He did get it legitly, zoGi is a legit player and he never babashopped or duped.

Sustain

Originally posted by liquid1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(liquid1)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    Hey, he was just using his "Isiloon tactic" to help

Too bad this mob doesn't bug and actually runs towards u when u range it
    go use ur babashop skills and buy another uniques , omg ur so good![/b]
    mentally handicapped lawl noob.

idan, about all the incidents you mentioned, there are explanations in the posts
    i dont wanna repeat all of them as they are written perfectly clear there.

about the isiloon, that tactic was taken from praetorian who used it a billion times, we werent aware its a bug, we did it 2 times got nothing, then cuz all the mess around it, we called the gm, shown it to him, he said he wasnt sure, but he told us not to do it again, since then we didnt even come close to the isiloon. i wonder why no one blames praetorian for nothing when they did it regularly for a long period of time on all 3 diez's. btw, i think NO or GO or whatever also did it a few times (as they werent aware its a bug but im not sure about it).
    if you wanna know more about what happened: http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...rfactor&start=0

devile says we tried this tactic against the TK, the main difference is TK doesnt have range attacks, if we tried it against Atilla/Atross, they would react the same way.

im not sayin our clan didnt have problems in the past (like many other clans), were trying to clear our name, but some ppl choose to bring up past cases and not deal with the relevant issue. i havent seen devile or tuna relate to this incident at all, all they do is bring up past cases.

TunaFishyMe

sorry NO and GO did it legit. We just tanked it with like 5-6 tankers

oh and about zogi's HB, he bought it from tefuera, who bought it from evenson

Originally posted by Codex
    devile says we tried this tactic against the TK, the main difference is TK doesnt have range attacks, if we tried it against Atilla/Atross, they would react the same way.
    Attila doesnt react the same way, and even if it did, KOLA Admin already posted here (Compliance) saying it's a BUG. I flamed PRAETORIANs in the past for their KSing policy, so dont tell me nobody gave PRAETORIANS a hard time either. Besides my comment about Isiloon was just plain sarcasm. It's stupid to range a big ass mob like TK close to a Priest. It can get close to the healer and make a) the healer move and the tanker die, B) the healer die and the tanker die too.

Is the lack of etiquette of your clanmates in this game what ppl criticize. Nothing "wrong" with KSing bosses, but usually, most decent clans show respect and dont do that shit. And even if they do, they do it in a way it doesn't make others die. Then your clan members post shit like this:

you are idiot or what? zoGi is the tanker right? SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WRITING FearFactor? or u can't see that he is not in FearFactor you moron -_-[/b]
    ... so dont write FearFactor like an asshole if u can't see the diffrence kk?[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-liquid1
    @
    wow ur idiot or what? dorpwn didnt lure on u he just attack the tk lol if he would want to lure on u i think he would use ignition so pls shut up
    and to tell u again that THERE IS NO SUCH FAKING THING KS ON BOSS *
    SO GO FUCK URSELF
    <!--QuoteBegin-i_love_to_fuck_with_devil

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/9...8e3cc6532a.jpg
    No brains, so they try to offend ppl posting bullshit. They could simply say "We are sorry u died but we didnt try to lure that on u. We iced it and never used DoT on it. Besides there's no KS on bosses", pretty much the way u posted Codex. But no, those 2 are asses and rather flame and insult than talk with manners.

And u are surprised why I banned them?

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast