Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Dorpwn/FearFactor

This is a discussion on Dorpwn/FearFactor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I flamed PRAETORIANs in the past for their KSing policy, so dont tell me nobody gave PRAETORIANS a hard time ...
Page: 8

I flamed PRAETORIANs in the past for their KSing policy, so dont tell me nobody gave PRAETORIANS a hard time either
    im not talking about their ksing policy, im talking about how they do isiloon (which is exactly like us, there is a fraps of it and everything). praetorians did isiloon that way so many times and got drops (as opposed to us) and they didnt get 1 post about it.

btw
    zogi/liquid isnt in fearfactor anymore.
    assaf didnt try to offend you yet you called him mentally handicapped and banned him from these forums.
    the priest didnt die. the tk didnt move the entire time. the only one that died is zogi. and eventually we didnt take the drop.

Originally posted by Codex
    assaf didnt try to offend you yet you called him mentally handicapped and banned him from these forums.
    Not me but everyone else and that's enough for me to get rid of him.

the priest did die...

devile, everyone insult ppl here on ko4life, i didnt see anyone banned for calling someone else a moron/asshole.

if you read what balao wrote, he also insulted assaf (dumb, faggot etc...) yet he wasnt banned.

and the priest didnt die, ask balao.

dorpwn

the tk DIDNT move and the priest didnt die.. and even if it did move it was iced and the priest was far enough

We started tk, in 1/2 life a party come and tryied to lure the tk for I(ddevil) die, then they take drop.
    so why did he said he died? :blink:

he meant, for i die = to make me die, he has poor english. just ask him if he died.

Banned

one time i lured a death mare on someone doing snakequeen,

as they were already taking it i was with _____ and i said ok, buff me plz. he buffed me and they started before we did. so i said ok. might as well sit and wait for drop. i looked behind me and a death mare starts running at me, it aggro's like a bitch. it hit me for 2.7k and i ran where they were taking snake queen. i felt HORRIBLE about it and they said that i should of just run the other way. but it was a MISTAKE and i didnt mean to do it.

Havvk

Originally posted by liquid1+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(liquid1)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile
    Hey, he was just using his "Isiloon tactic" to help

Too bad this mob doesn't bug and actually runs towards u when u range it
    go use ur babashop skills and buy another uniques , omg ur so good![/b]
    ......................and u are?????????????????? another stupid!

babashop skills?

1st-Devile is one of the most SKILLED players on the game (the best for me)
    2nd-He was in the best clan of dies for long time:

-------1st high lvl chars=CSW=$$$$=CZ ownage= BEST ITEMS...----

i bet u he dont need to babashop items,maybe he trade some items he has in his inn hostess or buy them
    with gbs.... u should THINK before post stupid things... -_- <_<

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by undefined
    one time i lured a death mare on someone doing snakequeen, *

as they were already taking it i was with _____ and i said ok, buff me plz. he buffed me and they started before we did. so i said ok. might as well sit and wait for drop. i looked behind me and a death mare starts running at me, it aggro's like a bitch. it hit me for 2.7k and i ran where they were taking snake queen. i felt HORRIBLE about it and they said that i should of just run the other way. but it was a MISTAKE and i didnt mean to do it.
    lol once i was with lordaaron in bifrost. We were soloing wratches with minor heal. We didnt realize how hard they were without massive so we were sliding and running all over the place. When he died, the mofo kept going for me and i started to redball so I just ran into some random direction. Turns out I ran into a bunch of GO priests and they all died lol xD! It was an accident and i felt like shit but they forgave me.

Yes, accidents happen. But with FF clan, "accidents" happen way too often.

you guys dont seem to get

an accident didnt happen here. the tk wasnt lured even an inch, he didnt kill or hit the priest. they finished the tk got the drop end of story.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

The fact is u shudnt have even attacked the TK, cos its KSing. Fine it might not b bannable... but here check this.. u wanna clear ur name? stop ksing.. u wanna prove u guys dont cheat and play legit? dnt put urselves in positions like this.. u want people 2 respect ur clan? forget it cos it ent eva gonna happen..

TunaFishyMe

so next time i see you doing a boss, ill start sliding a DM and slide him towards your priest then get bored of this game and /town and log off. im orc now, so

tuna you have difficulties understanding

dorpwn didnt lure, and he didnt try to lure

if you want you can lure on us i dont care

Originally posted by Codex

I flamed PRAETORIANs in the past for their KSing policy, so dont tell me nobody gave PRAETORIANS a hard time either
    im not talking about their ksing policy, im talking about how they do isiloon (which is exactly like us, there is a fraps of it and everything). praetorians did isiloon that way so many times and got drops (as opposed to us) and they didnt get 1 post about it.
    because when they killed islīlon that way was legit... no1 knows that is bannable...
    when they knew its illegal so they dont kill him.... <_<

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast