Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Double Charge on CC

This is a discussion on Double Charge on CC within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i bought platinum premmy for my char and im watching my CC info and i see double charge on ...
Page: 1

Havvk

Well i bought platinum premmy for my char and im watching my CC info and i see double charge on Knight Online for 35 usd each,so my premmy worth 70 usd -_-

Now i need help bout sending CS ticket,should i select refund option on the CS or compensation ?
    Im starting to regret im backk :lol:

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

they wont give ur money back, they will add 60 days prem only

Banned

and if you charge back they bann your account

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

refund?

i've had problems with this before (4x charged silver prem lol) they will only give u

1. more premium
    2. KC compensating for the prem... xD

at least u get to choose

Rai

This happened to me once.. and I charged back just one of the charges without any problem. ^^ I don't recommend that though!!

Uzu

actually same happend to me when i bought first time on akara bronze prem, i wrote a very lovely ticket (you guys do a very good work xD) and told them about my situation, everything went smooth and i got my money back^^ no big deal you just have to write a good ticket so u dont get a auto response

ooo

u dont have to charge back tog etu money. just send a ticket and explain what happena dn they will give u the options 1 to refund 2 to add another 30 days. simple

no need to start atopic for every lil things man

My7SinS

they charged me once 4x Gold premium before Plati , nd i ahve 2 bank overdrafts on my debit card
    I got K2d Big time i sent a ticket nd all that crap , No refund -_- i didnt buy premy since then

Havvk

u dont have to charge back tog etu money. just send a ticket and explain what happena dn they will give u the options 1 to refund 2 to add another 30 days. simple

no need to start atopic for every lil things man[/b]
    i posted this cuz i never had this problem and i never said i was going to charge back,so 1st read well and then post
    for me is not little thing,cuz many ppl dont know what to do and it would be good to let them know how to do it

Well i bought platinum premmy for my char and im watching my CC info and i see double charge on Knight Online for 35 usd each,so my premmy worth 70 usd -_-

Now i need help bout sending CS ticket,should i select refund option on the CS or compensation ?
    Im starting to regret im backk :lol:[/b]

From K2 User Agreement

K2, as a standard policy, will charge twice the premium cost to returning customers who did not pay for premium in the 6 months prior to the purchase.

JK ofc

Havvk

From K2 User Agreement

K2, as a standard policy, will charge twice the premium cost to returning customers who did not pay for premium in the 6 months prior to the purchase.

JK ofc [/b]
    :lol: gay
    I got an answer
    K2,as a new rule for bringing the GG to game,has double charged Platinum Service the most green gay baba on your buddy list
    sorry Claude

:wub:
    no answer yet

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

they gave me the optionfor a refund

Havvk

they gave me the optionfor a refund [/b]
    how many days took them to answer u?

GenTinoS

you wont get your money back, only 30 more prem days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast