Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dr.Sig is a hacker

This is a discussion on Dr.Sig is a hacker within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dislike scammers and hacker/dupers/koxpers :angry:...
Page: 2

eddiezhu

i dislike scammers and hacker/dupers/koxpers :angry:

ok yo to start off this is Dr.Sig this whole me being a hacker thing is a fraud and fake you know Dr.sig jr look him up you will find him he has the same IP as killah. , this was all a stupid joke that my friend made just for laughs and you guys took it seariously , and half of you dont even know me . if you did you would know i wouldnt scam or hack anybody even ask my clan leader SIZE on diez or all of QuebecGold and Pm RaBBin he would know i wasnt a scammer he loaned me a destroyer+8 and i sent it back if i wanted i could of /Quit_Clan and joined a new one.
    For those who think iam a post scammer yes i spammed the forum a while back so what and BTW iam 15 so i had nothing better to do 3rd you people make this game oyur life judging with out knowing the person.... h34r:

well if i get banned i dont give a rats ass now LOL but you really have to take in the situation i get called a scammer no proof no screen shots u guys dont even know if he has a lvl 65 rogue , and take in your boot leg-edness ( new word ) you actually beleive him WTF is that you wana know something even more BOOT-LEG yall start flaming me for being something iam not Fuck and take in how many post he has 20 or 12 why would you beleive him .

ok now i got my poin cleared out i just wana know why my account is suspened till november 15 2009 5:12PM . this is official bull shit i feel like iam in the OJ trial , (..BTW hes innocent ..) now ask also tez i sent him an a message on msn to help me out well seems like he didnt . he saw me online last week i talked to him he knows how poor my warrior is ... pool67000 so. i asked him for a glave+1 take that in and if i was a scammer i would have full shells+7 and raptor+8 and more stuff like that.

ok since i got my messasge clear un suspend me i dont want the title of a scammer and for those who judged me with out knowing me " you really need a life"

iight i just want this mater cleared up thx to who ever understands my situation

(this is BS to the extreme)

he has 11 post ROFL

Don't forget to IP ban that Megatron guy. If he talks with ducks... HE MUST BE A DUCK[/b]
    fuck you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12