Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Draggie2006/Iliketomoveit/masterkillface : scammer

This is a discussion on Draggie2006/Iliketomoveit/masterkillface : scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i would tell you to watch out from this <<Friend>> we had me and gangs.It all started maybe 2 ...
Page: 1

Spells

Default Draggie2006/Iliketomoveit/masterkillface : scammer

Well i would tell you to watch out from this <<Friend>> we had me and gangs.It all started maybe 2 months ago he scammed uss all our sins items and started selling them for items.We found out and we talked to him and he regretted it so we gaved him a chance to pay back but it has been 2 months and baah we aint got any news not surprising.So i would say not to trust this so called friend who just finnaly is an other scammer too bad we aint gotta resolved it friendly but he scammed uss and alot of people know it oh and here is the selling topic of our items by him (or his friend w/e)
    you can see at the last pages Gangs posting that he was scamming uss and selling our items but we gaved him a chance so he edited it as you can see and in the topic that is edited 11 times from now you can see it still have S> shard +8 and re+1 ect...

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...5918&highlight=

if it is edited 12 time he changed it

oh and btw draggie told ya i had proofs

watch out for him

Spells

oh ya and sweetpimpmaster is his account or his friend account w/e i dont care but thats the ko4life he used to scam uss

ultimaliaz

yup, he's the cunt who scammed us

sweetpimpmaster

All that is, is alot of words no proof of anything, and just to let you know, i love how people accuse me of shit when they have no proof and until there is proof isnt a person inocent? Now lets see, no SS, nothing when your also accusing the wrong name on the forums for about 6months and this shit is fucking annoying.

Spells

All I wanna do is smoke my dro bitch........ dit :
    Just currious why do you flame all my friends posts? lol
    `·.,¸¸,.·´¯ Yanz0rs(spells)¯`·.,¸¸,.·´ (FINISHED SCHOOL FOR 44 days =D) dit :
    i know your sweetpimpmaster
    dont try lying lol
    YaY, your wrong agin lol
    nah
    even if he would be your friend
    he sold all our items

so hes apart of what you did
    Yah, they already tried the IP bull shit and it came up about 50+ miles off
    so you all can think what you want
    lol
    lol its easy to post from a friend place or ask a friend to post kk
    I love how you think you know everything, when you know absoulutely nothing.
    lol
    what i know you scammed uss and your selling your warrior
    we gaved you a chance
    Yea thats why im lvl 74 now dip shit lol
    lemme guess
    with the money you scammed uss?
    i share an account with a friend cause i quit mine after i blew everything up fuckhole
    still hes a part of it and i got proofs

im yan hes all i wanna scam oups smoke blablabla

Spells

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    All that is, is alot of words no proof of anything, and just to let you know, i love how people accuse me of shit when they have no proof and until there is proof isnt a person inocent? Now lets see, no SS, nothing when your also accusing the wrong name on the forums for about 6months and this shit is fucking annoying.
    Hey didnt you said it wasnt your ko4life account ? again lying too bad you will never learn no go die kkthx

sweetpimpmaster

WOW MSN convo from Chris and i love it phone FTW, he is laughing so hard in the fone right now its not even funny. Spells you can accuse a black man all you want he may also get hung but that dont mean he is guilty

Spells

WOW MSN convo from Chris and i love it phone FTW, he is laughing so hard in the fone right now its not even funny. Spells you can accuse a black man all you want he may also get hung but that dont mean he is guilty
    meh w/e you were apart of this scam because YOU sold the items on the forums bouhouhou

sweetpimpmaster

LOLOLOLOLOL giggle at the invisible proof.

Spells

lol btw chek the market section in your post you see david editing too give you a chance so w/e btw i made an error its edited 10 times*

sweetpimpmaster

LOLOLOLOLOLOL give me some SS or pics to prove something here, and maybe you will have something but i could sit here and say, that Tez,GlarFist,ect. are scammers dont mean they are.

Strong Side

LoL! You both are a bunch of NOOBS! Spells and ultimaliaz get over it you dumb ass mother fuckers! Do you have any proof that my friend Masterskillface so called scammed you? Maybe you would like to show everyone a SS or maybe you would just like to shut the fuck up? So until you have any proof please don't lie about people being scammers! So for Spells you are a dumb ass noob!
    h43r:

Slapped

hmmmmm

Spells

LOLOLOLOLOLOL give me some SS or pics to prove something here, and maybe you will have something but i could sit here and say, that Tez,GlarFist,ect. are scammers dont mean they are.
    say what ever you want i dont care but you admited it to gangs we had a talk i said I didnt want to give you a chance but he wanted so now your times up now go try to scam someone else but i hope that you know that stealing is lame. oh wel you dont

bb

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by Slapped
    hmmmmm
    that is the best one on here yet

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast