Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Draggie2006/Iliketomoveit/masterkillface : scammer

This is a discussion on Draggie2006/Iliketomoveit/masterkillface : scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Slapped hmmmmm Very Ture! h43r:...
Page: 2

Strong Side

Originally posted by Slapped
    hmmmmm
    Very Ture! h43r:

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by Strong Side
    LoL! You both are a bunch of NOOBS! Spells and ultimaliaz get over it you dumb ass mother fuckers! Do you have any proof that my friend Masterskillface so called scammed you? Maybe you would like to show everyone a SS or maybe you would just like to shut the fuck up? So until you have any proof please don't lie about people being scammers! So for Spells you are a dumb ass noob! *
    h43r:
    stfu wanking slut
    i DO know that mastersuckalot ran off with our items so fukin stop defending him
    twat

Spells

Originally posted by Strong Side
    LoL! You both are a bunch of NOOBS! Spells and ultimaliaz get over it you dumb ass mother fuckers! Do you have any proof that my friend Masterskillface so called scammed you? Maybe you would like to show everyone a SS or maybe you would just like to shut the fuck up? So until you have any proof please don't lie about people being scammers! So for Spells you are a dumb ass noob! *
    h43r:
    lol who the fuck are you first and you dont know anything about this even if he called for help who gives a fuck and btw you hurt me badly when you say noob and dumb ass keep going children kk

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by Spells+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spells)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetpimpmaster
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL give me some SS or pics to prove something here, and maybe you will have something but i could sit here and say, that Tez,GlarFist,ect. are scammers dont mean they are.
    say what ever you want i dont care but you admited it to gangs we had a talk i said I didnt want to give you a chance but he wanted so now your times up now go try to scam someone else but i hope that you know that stealing is lame. oh wel you dont

bb[/b]

Talk,Talk,Talk thats all you do, you cant prove shit, cause i didnt do shit, so have fun trying to ruin a name that never did anything just cause you got hacked on your mage, and sold your warrior,and acted like you were the best thing to ever happen,(when you werent). you can say im a scammer i know what i did and i know what i didnt do, so good day to you all.

Strong Side

Originally posted by Spells
    say what ever you want i dont care but you admited it to gangs we had a talk i said I didnt want to give you a chance but he wanted so now your times up now go try to scam someone else but i hope that you know that stealing is lame. oh wel you dont

bb
    If you don't care then Shut the fuck up you NOOB!

Spells

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetpimpmaster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Slapped
    hmmmmm
    that is the best one on here yet [/b]
    hmmmm ok ? thats the best one lol get a life draggie

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by ultimaliaz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ultimaliaz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Strong Side
    h43r:
    stfu wanking slut
    i DO know that mastersuckalot ran off with our items so fukin stop defending him
    twat[/b]
    Wanking slut, nice, mastersuckalot, you do have alot of nice terms for shit that you have 500% no proof of.

Spells

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetpimpmaster)</div>
    Originally posted by Spells@
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetpimpmaster

LOLOLOLOLOLOL give me some SS or pics to prove something here, and maybe you will have something but i could sit here and say, that Tez,GlarFist,ect. are scammers dont mean they are.

bb

Talk,Talk,Talk thats all you do, you cant prove shit, cause i didnt do shit, so have fun trying to ruin a name that never did anything just cause you got hacked on your mage, and sold your warrior,and acted like you were the best thing to ever happen,(when you werent). you can say im a scammer i know what i did and i know what i didnt do, so good day to you all.[/b]
    lol dumbass w/e go scam away again or go call other friends PLEASE HELP ME THEY GONNA KNOW THAT IM A SCAMMER COME FLAME HIS TOPIC FAST!!1!!1!1one!

Strong Side

Originally posted by ultimaliaz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ultimaliaz)</div>
    h43r:
    stfu wanking slut
    twat[/b]
    Your a NOOB! Just FUCKING ANSWER MY QUESTION! Do you have any proof that he scammed you?

sweetpimpmaster

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, accuse accuse accuse, talk, talk,talk is that all you can do, is try to act tough?

Spells

Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spells

bb
    If you don't care then Shut the fuck up you NOOB![/b]
    omg noob ? keep coming i got all my day your making me laugh what you get for defending him 1 blow job a post ?

Strong Side

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, accuse accuse accuse, talk, talk,talk is that all you can do, is try to act tough?
    Duh! he is from Canada!

Strong Side

Originally posted by Spells+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spells)</div>
    Originally posted by Strong Side@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spells

bb

omg noob ? keep coming i got all my day your making me laugh what you get for defending him 1 blow job a post ?[/b]
    No I get 5 if you must know!

sweetpimpmaster

LOL i love it people try to say its blowjobs making me giggle, saying that he is calling people he called me and only me and is still on the fone with me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Spells

Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side)</div>
    Originally posted by Spells+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spells)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spells

bb

omg noob ? keep coming i got all my day your making me laugh what you get for defending him 1 blow job a post ?[/b]
    No I get 5 if you must know![/b][/quote]

lol

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast