Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Draggie2006/Iliketomoveit/masterkillface : scammer

This is a discussion on Draggie2006/Iliketomoveit/masterkillface : scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i can do that too...
Page: 3

sweetpimpmaster

lol i can do that too

Strong Side

Spells Shut the fuck up with your LoL! Your fucking from Queerbec, Canada!

Spells

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    LOL i love it people try to say its blowjobs making me giggle, saying that he is calling people he called me and only me and is still on the fone with me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    I FINNALY FOUND YOUR PROBLEM you have alot of personality First you say your not draggie but your acting like him and talking the same way as him and your on phone with him lol keep coming with your insult

btw i can call you a great doctor for schizophrenia

Strong Side

Originally posted by Spells+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spells)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetpimpmaster
    LOL i love it people try to say its blowjobs making me giggle, saying that he is calling people he called me and only me and is still on the fone with me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    I FINNALY FOUND YOUR PROBLEM you have alot of personality First you say your not draggie but your acting like him and talking the same way as him and your on phone with him lol keep coming with your insult

btw i can call you a great doctor for schizophrenia[/b]
    Stop using big words like schizophrenia! you don't even know what that means!

sweetpimpmaster

LOL draggie says hi spells and he says TY for blocking him on MSN since he apparently proved you have no proof of shit?

Spells

Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side)</div>
    Originally posted by Spells@

Stop using big words like schizophrenia! you don't even know what that means![/b]
    omg first you go away annoying little children

Strong Side

Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spells
    @

Stop using big words like schizophrenia! you don't even know what that means![/b]
    omg first you go away annoying little children[/b][/quote]

WoW! You make no sense! h43r:

sweetpimpmaster

First off, it should be annoying child LOL
    Second, Your the one that accused me and wanted everyone to see your invisible proof
    third, you bore me

Spells

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    LOL draggie says hi spells and he says TY for blocking him on MSN since he apparently proved you have no proof of shit?
    who am i talking too now draggie or masterkillface or dragon_slayer i dunno i think you have so much diferent personality start with felix (dlw char) who is cool then grows to become of those scammers. same person diferent personality kk

ultimaliaz

Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spells
    @

omg first you go away annoying little children[/b][/quote]
    well whadayaknow
    a shizo and a dumb ass licker
    HE SAID EXPLAINED WHAT IT IS fuk some ppl are dumb

Spells

Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side)</div>
    Originally posted by Spells+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spells)
    Originally posted by Strong Side
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spells
    @

Stop using big words like schizophrenia! you don't even know what that means!
    omg first you go away annoying little children[/b]
    WoW! You make no sense! h43r:[/b][/quote]
    lol I make no sens who arent even in this thing so now go away little follower of this fag

sweetpimpmaster

who am i talking too now draggie or masterkillface or dragon_slayer i dunno i think you have so much diferent personality start with felix (dlw char) who is cool then grows to become of those scammers. same person diferent personality kk[/b]
    Your talking with Guy, and im on the phone with your supposed scammer. and he said sorry to correct you but its, Felix_noskill

Spells

lol i know its felix_noskill i said Felix i hope he knows its himself or maybe he has more personalitys hidden?

Strong Side

Spells go get a fucking life you dumb bitch! Go fucking play hockey or something you fuck! Heres a better idea go rape a Bipolar Cow or something since you live in Queerbec, Canada! :wub:

sweetpimpmaster

giggle has 3 "g's" in it

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast