Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Draggie2006/Iliketomoveit/masterkillface : scammer

This is a discussion on Draggie2006/Iliketomoveit/masterkillface : scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Spells+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spells)</div> Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side) Originally posted by Spells Originally posted by Strong ...
Page: 4

Strong Side

Originally posted by Spells+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spells)</div>
    Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side)
    Originally posted by Spells
    Originally posted by Strong Side
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spells
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetpimpmaster

LOL i love it people try to say its blowjobs making me giggle, saying that he is calling people he called me and only me and is still on the fone with me LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I FINNALY FOUND YOUR PROBLEM you have alot of personality First you say your not draggie but your acting like him and talking the same way as him and your on phone with him lol keep coming with your insult

btw i can call you a great doctor for schizophrenia

Stop using big words like schizophrenia! you don't even know what that means!

omg first you go away annoying little children
    WoW! You make no sense! h43r:[/b]
    lol I make no sens who arent even in this thing so now go away little follower of this fag[/b][/quote]

If anything ultimaliaz is your gay fag boy friend follower! You both need to go get a life you fucking fags!

Banned Senior Member

pimpmaster, When gangs came to me about it i was kinda surprised when I checked IP's and post histories. 2 days after he lends you the items to use on your rogue you stop using your old account, and was selling their items on ko4life.

You had problems getting better items, then all of a sudden you were selling 2 shards +8 ( hell, you were trying to trade them away for things worth half their value ) RE's and more

Spells

Originally posted by Strong Side
    Spells go get a fucking life you dumb bitch! Go fucking play hockey or something you fuck! Heres a better idea go rape a Bipolar Cow or something since you live in Queerbec, Canada! *:wub:
    ok now THATS really mature the proof im talking to a 9 years old ? btw its quebec and your analphabetic poor you BTW i have a life im not like you i stoped playing this game i dont play 29035780293750279 hours per day and flamming people to trying and look cool lol

oh and btw yea im going to play hockey in 10 mins so keep coming noobs

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by phantomlink
    pimpmaster, When gangs came to me about it i was kinda surprised when I checked IP's and post histories. *2 days after he lends you the items to use on your rogue you stop using your old account, and was selling their items on ko4life.

Well Mr.phantomlink(sorry dont know really who you are for sure :/), i didnt do what he claims i did, and if he was scammed why did his friend supposedly sell MagicWannaBe a set of +8 chitin(rogue)and 2 +8 mirage daggers?

Spells

Originally posted by phantomlink
    pimpmaster, When gangs came to me about it i was kinda surprised when I checked IP's and post histories. *2 days after he lends you the items to use on your rogue you stop using your old account, and was selling their items on ko4life.
    omg now you want more proofs it came from a mod m8 so now stfu please and stop playing this game

ty phantom

ultimaliaz

im a follower?oh heloooo i got scammed here
    make sense pls

Strong Side

<!--QuoteBegin-Strong Side
    Spells go get a fucking life you dumb bitch! Go fucking play hockey or something you fuck! Heres a better idea go rape a Bipolar Cow or something since you live in Queerbec, Canada! *:wub:
    ok now THATS really mature the proof im talking to a 9 years old ? btw its quebec and your analphabetic poor you BTW i have a life im not like you i stoped playing this game i dont play 29035780293750279 hours per day and flamming people to trying and look cool lol

oh and btw yea im going to play hockey in 10 mins so keep coming noobs[/b]
    Dude you must be from Canada if you think there is 29035780293750279 hours in a day. BTW didn't I say stop using big words like "analphabetic" that you don't know what they mean!

Strong Side

oh and btw yea im going to play hockey in 10 mins so keep coming noobs[/b]
    Dude you must be from Canada if you think there is 29035780293750279 hours in a day. BTW didn't I say stop using big words like "analphabetic" that you don't know what they mean!

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sweetpimpmaster)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

Well Mr.phantomlink(sorry dont know really who you are for sure :/), i didnt do what he claims i did, and if he was scammed why did his friend supposedly sell MagicWannaBe a set of +8 chitin(rogue)and 2 +8 mirage daggers?[/b]
    You dont really know who I am? I seem to remember those nights you came onto Obliv vent while me and Vert were leveling either on pathos or our DLW nubs for fun. Ko4life is being a bitch atm for loading but lemme get together what I told Gangs in msn the other month

Spells

Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side)</div>
    Originally posted by Spells@

Dude you must be from Canada if you think there is 29035780293750279 hours in a day. BTW didn't I say stop using big words like "analphabetic" that you don't know what they mean![/b]
    A. 234063047 was a sarcasm
    B. Buy a dictionary if your that stupid or your in 1st grade
    C. go wank or something or just dont post here

gangs will post in 1 hour when we come back from hockey

Havic

dont dis canada

unless u only make fun of french canadians, they think they have there own nation anyways ^_^

Originally posted by Strong Side+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Strong Side)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Spells
    @

Dude you must be from Canada if you think there is 29035780293750279 hours in a day. BTW didn't I say stop using big words like "analphabetic" that you don't know what they mean![/b]
    A. 234063047 was a sarcasm
    B. Buy a dictionary if your that stupid or your in 1st grade
    C. go wank or something or just dont post here

gangs will post in 1 hour when we come back from hockey[/b][/quote]

playing hockey...true canadian nub :wub:

ladyarawin

OMG thought you children had this situation taken care of long time ago. If so damn drop the subject. Getting old.

Mom

Banned

chris GangS didnt sell me my daggers =)..just the chitin :wub:

Spells

Originally posted by Havic
    dont dis canada

unless u only make fun of french canadians, they think they have there own nation anyways ^_^
    humm ok how about go fuck yourself ? maybe because we have stupid politicians kkthxbbdie

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast