Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Draggie2006/Iliketomoveit/masterkillface : scammer

This is a discussion on Draggie2006/Iliketomoveit/masterkillface : scammer within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink thats because your IP gives us the location of your ISP. *You cant get someones direct ...
Page: 6

Strong Side

Originally posted by phantomlink
    thats because your IP gives us the location of your ISP. *You cant get someones direct house address from an IP address by normal means. *If I looked up my IP it would tell me I lived about an hour east of where I actually do
    He is right about the whole IP and the ISP. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :huh:

Strong Side

So saying Chris is Sweetpimpmaster, nothing is going to happen to him or that account so whats the big deal about fucking IPs and shit! ^_^

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by phantomlink
    thats because your IP gives us the location of your ISP. *You cant get someones direct house address from an IP address by normal means. *If I looked up my IP it would tell me I lived about an hour east of where I actually do
    i can walk across the street and then a corn feild and touch where my ISP comes from and that isnt no 50miles away lol

Strong Side

Everyone needs to get over this! It's been forever ago! So everyone STFU AND drop it so everyone can live happier ever after! -_-

Banned Senior Member

it's called routing. Maybe it doesnt go straight from the building to your house eh? It needs to go from one place to another before it can go to your internet line.

I let this go before because Gangs told me Dragon was going to give back what he had left and try to pay him the rest, but I guess he never did any of that

Spells

Originally posted by Strong Side
    Everyone needs to get over this! It's been forever ago! So everyone STFU AND drop it so everyone can live happier ever after! *-_-
    wtf men ALRIGHT gimme 1k worth of usd and we will shut up but for now just go away lol or what you got part of the cash too ?

as for chris : dude, you got owned try not to give other reason your a scammer and your a liar so now pls burn in hell oky?

sweetpimpmaster

Im already going to hell

Strong Side

Originally posted by Spells+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spells)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Strong Side
    Everyone needs to get over this! It's been forever ago! So everyone STFU AND drop it so everyone can live happier ever after! *-_-
    wtf men ALRIGHT gimme 1k worth of usd and we will shut up but for now just go away lol or what you got part of the cash too ?

as for chris : dude, you got owned try not to give other reason your a scammer and your a liar so now pls burn in hell oky?[/b]
    Dude it's a fucking game! If you spent real money on this game to get your items and then got hacked/scammed that is your problem! So STFU and go play hockey!

Banned

GangS bro,...i lowe you..and i know u are GG and u arent liar/we..but ive trusted chris with my mirages +8...chitins+8....~10GBs IGC and other items of "value" at one time and some items at other times and he hasnt taken any of them. i lowe you...but i trust him

Strong Side

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    GangS bro,...i lowe you..and i know u are GG and u arent liar/we..but ive trusted chris with my mirages +8...chitins+8....~10GBs IGC and other items of "value" at one time and some items at other times and he hasnt taken any of them. i lowe you...but i trust him
    Raped in the FACE! :wub: :angry: :P :lol:

Spells

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    lol we borrowed items before its not the first alot of times we borrowed but he hadnt got enough because he is noob and too make money well eh he gotta scam.

sure he didnt steal anything but what is chitins +8 mirages +8 and 10 gbs compared to IN , skell belt , RE +1 , eme , chitins +8, shards +8, Mds +8 ,

aint flaming you but showing facts

and about that hockey part meh get an other thing its beging to be boring at least your not even challenging

and chris if you know your going to hell that means you know you scammed us.

sweetpimpmaster

Im going to hell for things thatdont have to do with this game lol and if your crying over this game your pretty pathetic lol

Janinball

why scammer topics only come up when servers r down :unsure:

Spells

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    Im going to hell for things thatdont have to do with this game lol and if your crying over this game your pretty pathetic lol
    IM pathetic cuz im saying that you stoled me 1k worth $ over a game LOL your the pathetic one because you stole items lol comon you gotta fucking suck at this game to be able to only steal from someone and you scam over a game i think your the pathetic one lol and your going to hell for what for stealing your moms car, stealing a bank? steal = steal now stfu and die in a hole kkthxbb

Spells

Originally posted by Janinball
    why scammer topics only come up when servers r down *:unsure:
    this topic was up like 6 hours ago :unsure:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast