Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DragonFire

This is a discussion on DragonFire within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yes i love to be retard! is so damn goood! and fag! and stuff like that! isnt it great! YM ...
Page: 3

DragonFire

yes i love to be retard! is so damn goood! and fag! and stuff like that! isnt it great! YM LOVYN YT!

I just hate him...[/b]

I love you too :wub:, but how am I a wannabe? I was curious. and too be honest I found out anyways...did I do it? no.....so I don't understand what your trying to say. I didn't scam you, hack you, arrow shower hack you. And I think I was the one that said I was gonna post it on ko4life anyways lol.

Banned

wow... that SS is so proving that dragonfire is a... curious player?[/b]
    your sig on the right hand side proves your a flamer :P thats just funny as hell

That screenshot is giving a very steady proof of DragonFire macroing, and using GM account to obtain illegal items. I've been trying to catch him for quite some time already, as I always knew there was something suspicious with him and his actions. Now we can just hope that K2's staff will take action regarding this matter, and fix the situation without any harm caused to possible third-partys.

DragonFire

That screenshot is giving a very steady proof of DragonFire macroing, and using GM account to obtain illegal items. I've been trying to catch him for quite some time already, as I always knew there was something suspicious with him and his actions. Now we can just hope that K2's staff will take action regarding this matter, and fix the situation without any harm caused to possible third-partys.[/b]

h34r: you got me I must flee!

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

maybe if u had an actual ss of dragon using it it would be him being a "wannabe legit"...didnt use it so therefore still legit, the only one here thats not legit is YOU

Guachimagaa

i miss guacho ._. ... i sold that account to 1 guy from estonia, he could not change pass at website bcoz it is bugged and wont let him..still he trusted me and bought it... its been like 2 or 3 months now.. and last week he told me that someone entered into the acc and did some pk.. it wasnt me.. the next day drguacho was dlvled from 72 to 69 ._., all the items are sealed ( not my items, but the items from the guy i sold the acc to) thoose are some really GOOD items.. but as i said, they were sealed, so the hacker couldnt take them.. if it is a hacker.. well.. just, if someone still plays and by any chance, knows anything about that, id like and actually thnk you, if u let me know who is playing the acc, or if you know him or anything..

not saying it was dragon or anything like that lol, that ss might be old, for when i lent u the account (for lvling.. grrr even tho u didnt do more than 3% xD ), its just that i was going to post this anyway, and forgot to do it, and just remembered that i had to

oh.. and if u talk to drguacho, its not me.. or the new owner ._. ....

on topic ..

lol that ss proves nothing -_- but your own stupidity, and the fact that u r mentally handicaped ._.

dragon has a small penis u know

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

dragon has a small penis u know[/b]
    and u have a small brain

and you have small eyes

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

your sig on the right hand side proves your a flamer :P thats just funny as hell[/b]
    Proves that I'm a Flamer? *slaps Tez
    Where does my sig says I'm a flamer? I just have my graphic signatures, an appreciation towards cava, links to my movies and a quote of C4pt4iN on msn... geez, im on flamer fire. In any case it shows a little bit of racism, but with reasoning behind it.
    S> Lessons to actually IDENTIFY flames.

he is just pissed i made him look the other way then stole his taco and ate it before he turned around....haha :lol:[/b]
    and why would he be pissed for you eating his taco, when you probably sold it to him at your 7/11 h34r:

Banned

oh

how many mod sections are there? o.O[/b]

muahahahhahaha ><<<<<<<<<<<

muahahahhahaha ><<<<<<<<<<<[/b]

that&#39;s like allmost as old as jesus..

RiseAgainst_

Pointless topic of the year award goes to idontcareless!

EVERYOEN CLAP! <3 no ban plýsss not a flame but an award^^

Banned

muahahahhahaha ><<<<<<<<<<<[/b]
    who uses internet explorer anymore? firefox ftw -_-

DebuffAndHeal apparently. He also listens to trance!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast