Need new admins

This is a discussion on Need new admins within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The admins on ko4life are very inactive and most do not play KO anymore. We need some admins that actually ...
Page: 1

Default Need new admins

The admins on ko4life are very inactive and most do not play KO anymore. We need some admins that actually DO play ko and are willing to take responsibility. There has been many people who have been waiting to get accounts verified on ko4life, either get rid of the rule or add some active admins.

People who should be banned are not. Why? because admins aren't very active and it is hard to contact them. This isn't meant to offend anyone of course.

Ban this guy http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...-84usd-319411/
    RadiataSoul hacked oOHappyNoobOo and oOHappyHoeOo, sealed items where somehow unsealed and taken. Over $2000 USD scammed and gone.

Please add new admins and please ban this noob.

edit: heres someone else talking about sealed without seal code Reasons why people are getting hacked so easily
    This is a very serious issue, you are not safe. Buy premium, seal your items and then buy bronze so they can not be unsealed.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Yea that premium thing is the safest way
    and yea we need more active admins in ko and in forum
    also we need trade mediators for avoiding scams

Everyone know I'm a jackass...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Don't blame other people for being stupid. Mods can't help you and hold your hand for every trades you do. I've always known they're dumb people. HappyNoob can only illusion anyway...he can use swordbreakers for that.

Banned Senior Member

uh

Souls/Danny/Draven/SaNCTe .... and more, ban people regularly. If you pay attention to the BAN LIST it is constantly updated.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

pick me, pick me! haha i still troll these forums :P
    i is legit baba

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    i is legit baba
    WarriorJr was better than you. SmaLL3r too.

I <3 Baal.

Banned Senior Member

admin pls
    xD

LukeeReloaded

Having to ban someone is a serious thing, they can't just click a button when someone files a complaint. They need to research, assess what's going on then make a decision. And with the amount of players playing KOL and amount of scams and hacks going on right now it is hard for them to moderate everything as well as having to keep up with their everyday lives.

When they need someone new they will make a post.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeeReloaded View Post
    Having to ban someone is a serious thing, they can't just click a button when someone files a complaint. They need to research, assess what's going on then make a decision. And with the amount of players playing KOL and amount of scams and hacks going on right now it is hard for them to moderate everything as well as having to keep up with their everyday lives.

When they need someone new they will make a post.
    Oh it's much simpler than that.

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
    i is legit baba

still play?? :d

Radiatasoul

Thumbs up

1. i dont know who you are but it doesnt matter I guess.
    2. Look at my sign, ask them if they have any problems with any gbs or items that I've sold to them.
    3. If I add all those members items and gbs price its almost like 3000 usd, and never had problem, almost all of them went first, than I gave them their items.
    4. I think there is no way atm to unseal items without unseal code zzz, I guess you will say u guess it and unseal it lol.
    5. There is no proof I hacked that account, and wont be any proof because I did not hack him.
    6. Like i said before on 2.3. I sold items to gamers4life users after you guys saying Im a hacker, they still trusted me and went first, and I gave them their items after I got the money, If mod or admin ask for it I will give their username in this forum.
    7. Oh one more thing, If I hacked them, I wouldnt sell their items next day lol, I always get random items and sell it, thats how I earn money.
    8. Im just wondering how you guys sayin Im gonna get ban tomorrow, Roy told me from msn, but weird thing is even if you guys reported me, mods or admins need to ask for my response.
    9. You just cant call me a hacker, just because I put selling same items u lost it, and you guys talking like Im selling all same items, I just put wp 3 thread, and sold 2 +11 rev shard. Roy is talking like there is just 1 wp +3 on the server , or +11 rev shard, you can upgrade shard, u can buy 3x wp +2 and upgrade to +3, but im telling I did not upgrade it, I buy from someone else too.
    10. I just wrote this things because I wanna show ppl im not a scammer or hacker. you guys talkin sh-t about me and show me like Im a hacker which is not true.
    11. Excuse my bad english lolololol.
    12. I hope on mod or admin look into this topic and solve it, because Im tired of their bullsh*t talks, and blaming me without proof etc.

Mob....... how bout one of ur Vic boys post actual proof of that Raidatasoul guy so he could get banned, kinda like following the procedure to get someone banned.

everyone knows I still play a little KO and am kinda active. If you pm me evidence I will take care of it. I reply to all my pms. Im not an admin but can ban... Lots of people here can tell you that i reply to pms in regards to all matters. I check this site a couple times a day. If something needs tending to I will try to tend to it if one of the other guys hasnt. I see alot of posts with unproven claims that I just disregard.....

closing this...