Draven

This is a discussion on Draven within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Draven Mob....... how bout one of ur Vic boys post actual proof of that Raidatasoul guy so ...
Page: 1

Default Draven

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Mob....... how bout one of ur Vic boys post actual proof of that Raidatasoul guy so he could get banned, kinda like following the procedure to get someone banned.

everyone knows I still play a little KO and am kinda active. If you pm me evidence I will take care of it. I reply to all my pms. Im not an admin but can ban... Lots of people here can tell you that i reply to pms in regards to all matters. I check this site a couple times a day. If something needs tending to I will try to tend to it if one of the other guys hasnt. I see alot of posts with unproven claims that I just disregard.....

closing this...
    In regard to this post, your private messages are full.

Code:
    1.  Draven has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

I like to think of myself as helpful. And active.

Of course, you never PM'd me.

Also, I read through all topics and:

1. Didn't see any proof/screenshots/pm's/email/paypal records/WU scans/nudes of Emma
    2. Saw lots of accusations against admins for "not logging in", in fact I check these forums multiple times daily (not Easter).

We cannot protect anyone from using poor judgement in trades/account sharing. Do so at your own risks.

We can only take action against scammers if proof is posted - post it in the cheaters section and we will do something. Stop spamming General Chat.

Any more of these HerpDerp posts and you will be banned.

topic closed.