Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Draven For King on C-West!

This is a discussion on Draven For King on C-West! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im posting for draven so: Well its election time and its time for a change. Time to vote for a ...
Page: 1

Nissim

im posting for draven so:

Well its election time and its time for a change. Time to vote for a King who wont sell his account in mid-term. Why vote for AFK again? 2 of their members made King only to sell their accounts DURING THE KINGSHIP!. Why waste your vote on that? Why waste your vote on someone that you dont know? Vote for someone that has been on the server helping humans since the first day of the server. Vote for someone that wont cheat you but will help you. Vote for a clan that doesnt sell/trade their characters, vote for Hellsfury.

As King I would have as many xp events as we possibly could. My clan is constantly xping so we would want the xp events. As your King from the very first moment I get elected I will keep a thread on forums with screenshots of the treasury and everything I do with the treasury for the humans. All will be documented and post publicly on forums for all to see from the beginning balance til my last day in office. I would keep the treasury thread updated daily.

I will keep a schedule of events on forums for all to know and help ensure everyone gets to be there.

I will not spam your screen. I will only announce Events. I would also announce anyone that needed a REZ and I would help get you REZZED. I believe in keeping the human nation lvl'd up and strong for Battle.

Its time for a change, dont vote for the clans you've voted for in the past........every election is the same. Humans vote for AFK or Vicarious and we get the same from every king. Spammed screens and attitudes.

I promise you as King....... I represent honesty/fairness and kindness. Vote for Hellsfury.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

isnt helike level 62?

isnt helike level 62?[/b]
    who cares about lvl lol. hes honest, and extremely active. why vote for high lvl people who arent active and arent honest.

draven for king.

mm the last king who was indeed a high lvl and from AFK did things like this.

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8409/kingxn6.jpg

draven wont be paying himself. itll all go to events and anything else he can do with it to help people out.

5DollahSuckySucky

who cares about lvl lol. hes honest, and extremely active. why vote for high lvl people who arent active and arent honest.
    draven for king.

draven wont be paying himself. itll all go to events and anything else he can do with it to help people out.[/b]
    you'd do that to if u were bout to lose king

Draven isn't goin to win anyways

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

who is nominated on human side?

Nissim

draven shark starlight optimusprime darkrogue37 BigGuso dont remember who else

5DollahSuckySucky

draven shark starlight optimusprime darkrogue37 BigGuso dont remember who else[/b]
    and that FURIAT guy

optimus will win
    he has a.f.k :P

anyway Good luck on c west elections

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

hope dravens wins this shit

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

draven for king.

draven wont be paying himself. itll all go to events and anything else he can do with it to help people out.[/b]
    true true, but dont forget about game experience

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

i undestand ur problem with the last afk kings and u are right this shouldnt happend. thats why we decide to choose optimus as nomination. hes the leader of kodiak and a realy great player. the way he plays and lead his clan is great. i would love to see him as king and i am sure he will do a good job. hes perhaps not that famost at cw but hes a very gg player who helps alot and playin hornestly.

For the next AFK member who will be nominated we need have a big discus. i dont agree with getting king who leave nation/game durin the time and just get money this way. you guys should know alot afk members doesnt like the idea of gettin some1 king and losing him a few days/weeks later......

good luck optimus you got my vote

optimum is a pretty good guy. aslong as him or draven get it i think humans will have a good time.

haha i was the worst king in orc history

Nissim

BloodDrain:"dont forget about game experience "
    Draven has alot of game experience the fact he is lvl 62 doesnt mean he dont have game knowledge.
    Draven can be a great king in my opinion just try him out u wont dissapoint :P

BloodDrain:"dont forget about game experience he has none "
    Draven has once oh ever no game experience the fact he is lvl 62 proves it.
    Draven can be a very shitty king in my opinion just try him out u and you will be dissapointed :P[/b]
    lol he seriously is level 62 ... i was being sarcastic....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast