Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Draven For King on C-West!

This is a discussion on Draven For King on C-West! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hawk eagles flying high close topic...
Page: 3

hawk eagles flying high

close topic

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

Well true but hey its your decision.. Look what happens when babas get it. never goes too well does it :/[/b]
    im a orc so.. dont know haha
    but what i've seen its been alot trashtalking and shit

J

This is Draven's topic to promote his kingship. Stop putting, "Vote for xxxxx." This is his topic, not another member running for king where you can glorify him.

On topic - I hate when people associate levels with kingship. Level 62 or level 70, you can still run kingship the same way. Sure you might not be able to PK with the big boys, but that means more events for everyone to participate in. Ronark Land Base, Ardream, etc. He is a nice guy, and he does run a good clan, but I don't know how good he will do as a king. I know kings aren't very hard to run, but it's hard to find a good king now days.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

i dont think dravens clan is ok, on rlb i start to attack someone whit my archer they go KS me, i get last hit and weeeee INSULTS flyng all over the screen.
    And thats happening 100 times already in the short period im playng in rlb

i undestand ur problem with the last afk kings and u are right this shouldnt happend. thats why we decide to choose optimus as nomination. hes the leader of kodiak and a realy great player. the way he plays and lead his clan is great. i would love to see him as king and i am sure he will do a good job. hes perhaps not that famost at cw but hes a very gg player who helps alot and playin hornestly.

For the next AFK member who will be nominated we need have a big discus. i dont agree with getting king who leave nation/game durin the time and just get money this way. you guys should know alot afk members doesnt like the idea of gettin some1 king and losing him a few days/weeks later......

good luck optimus you got my vote
    [/b]
    Screw Optimus that fucking slider. I would vote for Shark

Huzar

Today win Furiat ^^

Gl in next time

5DollahSuckySucky

Ha. Furiat didnt even have little kids promoting him around forums telling people to vote for him and he still won now aint that a bitch

Huzar

Pls show me, where he write any topic "vote for Furiat" :P

Alibaba85

This is Draven's topic to promote his kingship. Stop putting, "Vote for xxxxx." This is his topic, not another member running for king where you can glorify him.

On topic - I hate when people associate levels with kingship. Level 62 or level 70, you can still run kingship the same way. Sure you might not be able to PK with the big boys, but that means more events for everyone to participate in. Ronark Land Base, Ardream, etc. He is a nice guy, and he does run a good clan, but I don't know how good he will do as a king. I know kings aren't very hard to run, but it's hard to find a good king now days.[/b]
    this is draven..... Glenn shares this with me atm, he's gg and very honest.

well good luck to Furiat

and ty for all the peeps that voted for me

<3 @ J ty bro....my dcz mage will pk with you soon!! and u can come kill my dcz warrior any nite now <3 @ u too Nirv and <3 to all my clannies

oh.i am one of the most honest guy on cw....king&#39;s job is easy. Bknight will stick up for me as Ive held all of his gear many times. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123