Dread Mare in Solo?

This is a discussion on Dread Mare in Solo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi, today i looking videos in youtube about Kill dread mare in solo, and i found video when ice mages ...
Page: 1

potoso

Default Dread Mare in Solo?

Hi, today i looking videos in youtube about Kill dread mare in solo, and i found video when ice mages can kill very fast, but today i try 2 times, with my mage lvl 67, but dread mare atack me from far, so i have a question is possible kill Dread Mare in solo ? because these videos are old

The Dread mares are alot harder now. Dead Mares are about the same as in the old days I think.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

maybe before the minor cooldown on a decent rogue but not with a damn ice mage lol would take ages

Yes its easy when if ur lvl 70+ fire mage with gg gears.

I farmed that back in the past to get gold bar (and never dropped).

I was lvl 72 flame mage half-paper (116int rest MP)

gear:

Linen set+8 (hp) helmet and gauntlet one grade over
    Scorching staff+17reb
    Dual flame ring+1
    EP+3
    Glass belt+0
    Lich king pride+0
    SSE+1

So except the staff and the pendant, rest is good gear but not sick too. Also, you'll need a skeleton TS and a rogue to sw you. Without the skeleton its too long.

BPDB

ll be harder for a rogue than a mage for sure

Banned

Not sure about death mares, but I used to farm dark mares on my level 63/64 fire/ice mage. I'd log my dcz char on my laptop and swift myself so I could use a TS and it made it go a lot faster. They used to be good for shards/raptors/silver bars, but I'm not sure how the drop rate is now.

Android Man Senior Member E Mon's Avatar

Havent u seen the mages which killed troll king?

potoso

Well, i try with my mage but i dk, becouse dread mare kill me from far, i used TS and SW, but I could not kill him, really but if it does not attack from afar would be possible,well i think

So.... what mob you think is for good farm, for mage in solo????

Garlant a good friend that always solos the EW spots in Estlant without sw. He gets many Monster stones Raptors shards Busses etc.

potoso

Evil wizard use magic atack rigth? so he can atack from afar?

Banned

No kidding, if he is unbuffed and not swifted if one of those things desides to AoE he's toast

you need to be highest lvl possible, put a TS on and DOT the shit out of the DM. (throw an ice skill every now and then if you're light or fire) and just keep running away doing the "combo". not exactly a combination but you can cancel animation with TS. you guys know what i mean. just need to keep your distance

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    you need to be highest lvl possible, put a TS on and DOT the shit out of the DM. (throw an ice skill every now and then if you're light or fire) and just keep running away doing the "combo". not exactly a combination but you can cancel animation with TS. you guys know what i mean. just need to keep your distance
    Yeah, the kind of ''combo'' that makes you hit alot faster and only possible with skeleton and burning skeleton ts...

Use incineration, thorn, ....

Like this guy said, keep your distance, and you'll be able to solo almost everything. I farmed alot Sloth solo in Bifrost, it way very nice money back in the past...