Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

DROP RATE CHANGE

This is a discussion on DROP RATE CHANGE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Has anyone noticed KO Lowered the drop rate again? I farmed Golems, Trolls, and beserkers all day today on all ...
Page: 1

Dr4g0n

Default DROP RATE CHANGE

Has anyone noticed KO Lowered the drop rate again?
    I farmed Golems, Trolls, and beserkers all day today on all 3 servers.
    Not to get even one good ******* drop.
    Mainly Just coin not even a freaking soulpot.
    I have gold pre, and those in my party all had gold pre.
    Kinda messed up ko lures you into buying gold and then to take it away after you buy it. :angry:

diebreath

drop rate and upgrate change reduced i think cuz all dupeers have 9999999999999 abyss gems and gettin nice items so now item drop rate reduced

dah

i did 61 - 63 with shurt on golems we got about a page of chitins each mostly just crimsons but if you think of it 1 day = 15 - 20 % with premium it takes more then one day just keep trying.

Dr4g0n

Yea after the farming I sat by the anvil and watched a good 10-25mins of pure burns. Also I farm these daily golums, zerkers and trolls never have i not seen them not drop soul pots. Its the part where it was only coin nothing else.
    That realy pissed me off.

The_Good_Doctor__

Originally posted by Dr4g0n
    Yea after the farming I sat by the anvil and watched a good 10-25mins of pure burns. Also I farm these daily golums, zerkers and trolls never have i not seen them not drop soul pots. Its the part where it was only coin nothing else.
    That realy pissed me off.
    That is wierd, my bro goes up n solos trolls all the time, and he hasn't mentioned a decrease in glaves(diez).

But everything does get it's dry spells. One day a random person of any given level can just rake in the abyss gems from leeches, the next day he can't but get a couple in several hours.

I think there's some part of it that if a certain creature is farmed more or less the item drop is different.
    That's just a personal theory based on what's happened to me.

Try changing it up, maybe you're psyche is tired of farming those things, and noticing the empty boxes more and more and nagging at you to find something more entertaining to do?

Cava

lol i tot drop rates improved, got 3 glaves from trolls in 1 day xD

Baxxor

i think it´s easy to upgrade

out of 5 half plate +7 i did 1 +8 ^^

damn that´s easy

Reccuring_Nightmare-Troyn

drop rate is not low:P
    attila and DF on edana agate ring and cleaver

evenson

if anything its gone up... 2 iron necks within a few hours of each other on diez.. not likely

I haven't noticed drop rate in golems. I still get about 1 chitin/crimson on every scroll. Given my shitty ap, and the fact that i don't kill them that fast it's pretty decent i guess. If anything i get more mp absorbed/middle class crap from them.
    Maybe U just had bad luck until now...

/bronze premium

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

We got 4x iron bow yesterday (3 on dms and 1 on golems), a couple of shells, shards, 5xglaves on golems ................... i thought that drop has increased lol.

tolgahan

i killed kecn warriors all the day but i couldnt get a kekury ring.
    but another day a kid killed just 4 kecon warrior and what happened??
    he found a kekury ring on 5th.

martijn

I thought dm drops was getting lower :P

normally at least 1 drop every houre or so, but last 2 weeks keep getting nothing.

I guess its just random.

addicted_to_X

what is the point in lowering the drop rate when ppl can dupe?
    they get items regardles of the drop rate
    they should increase the drop rate so at least all of us can have a chance to fight back
    i was talking to a friend a few days ago that told me him and he's clan got a lot of bosses and all coined
    that is fucked up.....somneone needs to have a talk with the ko staff.
    they should open an irc channel where they can talk to they're costomers in real time.....or do something cause i fell like i'm paying gold premium for nothing

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

I still believe that there is no such thing as lowering drop rate. The only thing that we are having trouble to get is boss drops, golems/dms/trolls is droping fine for us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast