Drops or Trial / Ron's armor

This is a discussion on Drops or Trial / Ron's armor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am looking for screenshots of drops from Pathos in which Trial, Ron's or other type of "old" armor can ...
Page: 1

Question Drops or Trial / Ron's armor

I am looking for screenshots of drops from Pathos in which Trial, Ron's or other type of "old" armor can be seen. The screenshots need to be from Carnac West server as, according to some people, it should not drop on Carnac West.
    I have seen some of the Trial parts in trade a couple of years ago and do not know where it drops form, but if you have screenshots, pls post em.

Thnx in advance.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

shit man, i had 2 from when we killed Pathos, my buddy has a pair of the Ron Boots +6, im sure i can get a SS of that if it helps you, but im not sure if i have the ss of the boots themselves when we opened the box. We had gotten Warrior Pauldron also but i kinda burned that going +7 other than that, there were maybe like 3-4 pieces of Ron armor overall on Carnac West since i played and i quite momentarily about 15 months back

I think a screenshot of it being in the infobox should be enough, those are the ones I have as well. Any screenshot will be fine.

Thnx!

had a screenshot till a good old format and forgot to save my pics

There should be one on HF forums from the cs we got ranzo, I'm pretty sure I posted the drop ss there. Also about those kind of armors, there was a very short window on cwest when you could actually make them. There also were some that came from exchanging knight medals, but those were the exceptional (or regular ones, not sure which came from crafting and which came from the generator). The ones you see around lately are duped for sure tho, there never was the amount you see around now on the server ever, I believe there is only 2 legal sets on the server, one rogue and one warrior.

Banned

I had 2 exceptional parts for warrior @ +7 and I know there's also a +7 exceptional rogue set.
    God knows where the +9 set(?) came from..

according to what i read on the official forums, the +9 sets where sent by gamemail from other servers where there was massive dupes going on. mot likely kronos or ionia. sent to every server. but that's just forum talk.

ranzo here is the ron boots we got from the boss event on the 1st CS i think or 2nd from the boss. The pathos dropped em just about every other one we killed. Most plp just burned trying +7 since was kinda shit compared to krowaz.

http://i.imgur.com/SEDA4.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/GxPXV.jpg

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    There should be one on HF forums from the cs we got ranzo, I'm pretty sure I posted the drop ss there. Also about those kind of armors, there was a very short window on cwest when you could actually make them. There also were some that came from exchanging knight medals, but those were the exceptional (or regular ones, not sure which came from crafting and which came from the generator). The ones you see around lately are duped for sure tho, there never was the amount you see around now on the server ever, I believe there is only 2 legal sets on the server, one rogue and one warrior.
    Got those already and sent em to GMs, glad I never deleted those sections, but kept em save in archives.

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    ranzo here is the ron boots we got from the boss event on the 1st CS i think or 2nd from the boss. The pathos dropped em just about every other one we killed. Most plp just burned trying +7 since was kinda shit compared to krowaz.

http://i.imgur.com/SEDA4.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/GxPXV.jpg

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    Looks like Rons armor does drop uh?? Thnx for those, very useful!

I see what your trying to do here. But anyways glad that helps you, however those pieces DO NOT drop unless its from events.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    I see what your trying to do here. But anyways glad that helps you, however those pieces DO NOT drop unless its from events.
    Jup, that I know, only from bosses. The most important thing is, it drops!! And I will not be called a cheater for having stuff on me that drops on Carnac and specially if I were there killing the mob that dropped it!

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i have 1 of those rounds shields =D

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    They actually were available for crafting for a couple weeks on cwest jas, I know this cuz I made a few pcs myself, then thought WTF when a week or 2 later krowaz came out and you couldn't make them anymore. Then I realized how much better krowaz armor is and wasnt quite so upset lol.

Well, looks like proving them it does drop does not work.. No reply from GMs, they must be looking in to it... And looking in to it... And looking in to it.. And uhh....

Quote Originally Posted by snipes12123 View Post
    They actually were available for crafting for a couple weeks on cwest jas, I know this cuz I made a few pcs myself, then thought WTF when a week or 2 later krowaz came out and you couldn't make them anymore. Then I realized how much better krowaz armor is and wasnt quite so upset lol.
    Ah, my bad man. I didnt play C West at that time i guess. The issue of when you play like 3-4 months a year