Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

DrTigerNinestein aka GreyHawk SCAMMED me( F1R3 ) 65 gb

This is a discussion on DrTigerNinestein aka GreyHawk SCAMMED me( F1R3 ) 65 gb within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we made trade 1 week ago..u said me when page came ur rol+1 whiped..and u got my msn for 10 ...
Page: 2

FiRe

we made trade 1 week ago..u said me when page came ur rol+1 whiped..and u got my msn for 10 days..and u did not pm me..it is interesting...

HsK

Originally posted by DrTigerNinestein
    Legit TURK ... buahahahahah THAT WOULD BE A DAY !!! *

YOU ARE REALY FUNNY YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT ??

FLAME ON !!!
    Only thing i understand, it's you are an asshole.

Anonymous

Originally posted by HsK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HsK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DrTigerNinestein
    Legit TURK ... buahahahahah THAT WOULD BE A DAY !!! *

YOU ARE REALY FUNNY YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT ??

FLAME ON !!!
    Only thing i understand, it's you are an asshole.[/b]
    Join the club :wub:

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by DrTigerNinestein
    hmm you sold me duped ROL+1 ... it got whiped...
    after that you call me brother and want to trade *
    with me... LOL ... you say you trust me and give me
    65 GB's in front ... heh .. your mistake... consider this
    gold as a compensation for that ROL i lost.

P.S. the original GreyHawk dont play KO anymore.. I
    bought account from him...

hehe TURK got scammed... ooo Im so proud of myself now *:wub:
    Liar , hes real one ...

P.S. to all CROATS : u said croatian ppl play fair and never scamm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by mason_cro
    GROBS go fuck yourself u fucking retard. this shit don't involve ANY of us, so fuck off. that way, we could say all the reapers are scammers, theives and retarded baboons with homosexual aspirations. but do we? we do NOT. so fuck off. tard.
    Hahahahaaha , still :wub: ya

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mason_cro

p.s. i do not approve Grey's way of dealing with things, but i understand it. but that doesn't make it right. anyhow i don't really care but i fucking hate these morons like grobs who pluck their dumbass noses into someone elses business and try to insult some ppl who actually don't have any relation to the incident.

SO, TO GROBS : F U C K O F F T A R D.

edit :i knew i was right about the homosexual aspirations.

Banned Senior Member

p.s. i do not approve Grey's way of dealing with things, but i understand it. but that doesn't make it right. anyhow i don't really care but i fucking hate these morons like grobs who pluck their dumbass noses into someone elses business and try to insult some ppl who actually don't have any relation to the incident.

SO, TO GROBS : F U C K *O F F *T A R D.

edit :i knew i was right about the homosexual aspirations.
    It hurts now , ha ?

U dont remember , when u was flaming me in my topic ?

U and ur buddyes was always deffending ur daddy ( gayhawk )

DIE BITCHES :lol:

mason_cro

am I defending him now u tard? NO. I said I don't approve of this, u probably couldn't understand cause ur english is so fantastic. We will keep flaming you when we think you ARE or COULD be involved in some kind of scam, as we have experience with your "integrity". so buzz off cunt.
    oh, remember when u begged us and "our daddy" ( w/e, we aren't even same nation no more ) for clan and items/cash? yeah i remember little grobs. u're the same as you were then, retarded. pity,some ppl never change.

oh edit : as dvade says, I've also never scammed anyone,actually I was scammed by eesti_priest from estonia, but did I say "estonians suck aah blahblah". NO.

in hatred we kicked out badwolf (waylander) purely for having a +9 raptor. why do BC tolerate a +9 iron bow in their clan, and a prolific duper like greyhawk?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by dvade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dvade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS
    P.S. to all CROATS : u said croatian ppl play fair and never scamm *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:
    I'm Croatian and I play fair and have never scammed anyone so don't generalize please. -_-[/b]
    Im just replying on Ratniks post when he was deffending GayHawk ... he said that all croats play legits and that Gay is one of the best pearsons he know :wub: everyone knows that he was one of the biggesr dupers and hes still now hes scammer too :lol:

BlessedFromGods

Originally posted by 0000000
    in hatred we kicked out badwolf (waylander) purely for having a +9 raptor. why do BC tolerate a +9 iron bow in their clan, and a prolific duper like greyhawk?
    i know u kicked badwolf and after this aashuanni left from hatred.i was in BC and i didnt know that drtiger=greyhawk and he has +9 iron bow

Banned Senior Member

am I defending him now u tard? NO. I said I don't approve of this, u probably couldn't understand cause ur english is so fantastic. We will keep flaming you when we think you ARE or COULD be involved in some kind of scam, as we have experience with your "integrity". so buzz off cunt.
    oh, remember when u begged us and "our daddy" ( w/e, we aren't even same nation no more ) for clan and items/cash? yeah i remember little grobs. u're the same as you were then, retarded. pity,some ppl never change.

oh edit : as dvade says, I've also never scammed anyone,actually I was scammed by eesti_priest from estonia, but did I say "estonians suck aah blahblah". NO.
    Never , just asked for clan cuz xp ... BTW that was when i played my mage (before 1,5year) didnt know who and what kind of ppl you are

Now u cant deffend if u want , CUZ THERE IS PROVE !!!

mason_cro

kk so if you think he is not legit and you have some proof that he is not, i don't mind u saying : he's corrupt. but show me proof that the REST OF US are not legit? i could easily say all bosnians are scammers and morons just like you, but i won't cause i KNOW it's not true. accuse me / us when u got proof. otherwise just stfu.

FiRe

72 lvl archer=2.4 atack power..anyarcher can explain me how can 72 lvl Archer without +9 ib or +5 6 reserved bow can got 2.4 ap

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by mason_cro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mason_cro)</div>
    kk so if you think he is not legit and you have some proof that he is not, i don't mind u saying : he's corrupt. but show me proof that the REST OF US are not legit? i could easily say all bosnians are scammers and morons just like you, but i won't cause i KNOW it's not true. accuse me / us when u got proof. otherwise just stfu.[/b]
    Already answered , but i see that u cant read :lol:

Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dvade
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-GROBS

P.S. to all CROATS : u said croatian ppl play fair and never scamm *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:

I'm Croatian and I play fair and have never scammed anyone so don't generalize please. -_-
    Im just replying on Ratniks post when he was deffending GayHawk ... he said that all croats play legits and that Gay is one of the best pearsons he know :wub: everyone knows that he was one of the biggesr dupers and hes still now hes scammer too :lol:[/b]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast